Love with Secrets

Chapter 7

I have been here for a while and I asked if the principal can call you out for me. The mysterious man turned around and…

W.H.O.A. it was my new and stupid yet super hot neighbor. I was dumbfounded.
“Aisha,” spoke the principal in his deep yet friendly voice, “this is Zach. He is a new student and he will be in your class. Zach, this is Aisha, though I believe you have already met before. Aisha, I would like you to show Zach around his new school and make him feel friendly in a new and strange-for-him environment. Now, you two, move along. Oh and yeah Aisha, please, fix your tie, button up your shirt completely, and your skirt is too short….fix it please. Thank you!”

Heck with my outfit. He looked damn cute in his uniform. White looked good on him. Ignoring what the principal had said, I diverted my attention to him and led him outside the school office.
“I have to go to my locker so could you please wait here for me?” I asked.
“No problem, I will come along with you,” he said as he started to go up the stairs with me, “look, I am really sorry about what happened but it’s not like we slept together or anything. I was just there because I was worried. I mean, I wanted to sleep with you cuz you looked damn cute when you are all over me in your sleep but setting aside the jokes, I am really very sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you--” I stopped him signaling that we passed my locker already.

“Can I ask you a question? Why were you in my apartment anyways? And what made you worried so much that you slept with…well, next to me in my room?”

“You invited me for dinner, remember? I don’t know what happened but I heard a loud thud as I was walking by so I ran into my apartment, changed while not caring about anything and I heard another noise. This time it sounded like it was from your apartment so I ran out and knocked on the door for a few times but there were no answer. I heard sobs from the inside so I picked the lock with a pin and came inside. I saw that you were lying there in front of the so I picked you up and took you to your room, knowing that the only bedroom in the apartment, which was decorated with pictures of Pikachu and hot soccer players from all over the world, would be yours. I put you down and since I hated you for lying to me when you were looking at my boxers when I moved in, I was about to walk away when you started talking in your sleep. You said various things about yourself and your family. You said how sad you were that everyone left you and that no one cared about you. You also apologized to me in your sleep and that made me realized that you are actually a really nice person and not perverted like I thought you would be so I stayed back. It made me realize how sad and lonely your life was. I checked out some things and made a decision to go to your school as a transfer student. You were about to fall off the bed when I went to fix your position but you sat and threw up on my t-shirt. I took it off, washed it and then figured that since it was late at night, I shouldn’t leave you alone. I thought that it was alright to lay down for a minute or two to rest my eyes but instead, I fell asleep and the next thing I know is you yelling at me and throwing me out. So that’s what happened and--”

I saw that he was running out of breath and stopped him. His face turned red and he looked away. Embarrassed of what I had done, I apologized and a weight lifted off from both of our hearts. We started to talk like normal friends and in that show-him-around-the-school-plan, we became really close friends and got to know a lot of things about each other. We decided that he would sit with my friends and I for lunch and then he will come over every day and we would have dinner together but we would take turns cooking. I led him to my next period class, which was chemistry, and introduced him to everyone. Suddenly everyone started talking about how hot he was and that Jerome was going down now for the hottest guy in the school. Zach looked at me, winked, and said thank you with a playful grin.

All of the girls looked at me with jealousy and…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey again and thanxx for reading :P
subscribe :D and comment :D
thank you.............................

i wish i had someone talking to me like this in a school hallway and taking care of me and APOLOGIZING to me. most guys are so rude these days...this kid threw a piece of paper at my face and when i threw it back, he threw it back at me and then suddenly takes it from me and throws it in the trash. he comes back to his seat, which was next to mine for a day, and gives me this cute-i-am-innocent kind of smile. i.......it would be nice to have someone APOLOGIZE to you once in a while.....especially guys....they are mean now....
huh......that would be nice..(sigh) -___-

yea,.......i m weird and i like it like that !

thumbs up for Pikachu