Behind the Bleachers

Behind the Bleachers

Megans mom picked her up from softball practice around 7:00 p.m. She had told her other daugther Regan she would be back in about fifteen minutes, because she had to pick up her twin sister.

Megan's mom pulled into the parking lot and Megan came up to the car and got in.

"How was practice sweetie?" Megan's mom asked her.

"Good. Oh, Ally showed up late for practice again and had to do 10 laps around the field." Megan said.

"That girl is always getting into trouble. You and your sister need to stay away from her. I heard she got grounded for the rest of the summer for doing some innapropriate things with a boy." Megan's mom said as she pulled out of the parking lot.

"Mom, don't be on my case about it, she is Regan's best friend, not mine. I hate her anyways! She is a bitch-Oh crap-I mean witch. " Megan said.

"Watch your mouth young lady." Megan's mom said giving her the look as she was passing through a green light. Out of the corner of Megan's eye she saw something coming towards them. She turned her head quickly and saw a semi going way over the speed limit right at them. Her mom tried to swerve the car out of the way but it was too late. The semi slammed the passengers side of the car, killing Megan insttantly and pushed the small silver malibu into a telephone pole crushing her mom to death.

After 30 minutes passed, Regan started to get worried. She figured her mom was just dropping Megan off somewhere, or maybe she was at the grocery store, but Megan would have texted her telling them they would be a little bit late. Regan called her mom, it rang and rang until it went to voicemail. She hung up and decided to call Megan instead. Again no answer. She decided she would wait a few more minutes for them to come home and then she would call Ally to see if she knew where her mom and sister were. She called Ally.

"Hello?" Ally answered.

"Hey Ally, I'm starting to get worried. Megan and my mom aren't home yet." Regan said into the phone.

"What? Maybe they went to the store or something." Ally said.

"But I called my mom, and Megan and neither of them answered. Megan would have called and said she would have been late." Regan said.

"Hmm. Just wait another few minutes and if they aren't home call the police. The last time I saw Megan was when she was walking out. The coach needed to talk to me because I was late to practice again." Ally said.

"I really wish that it didn't come down to this. Thanks Ally. Sorry you had to stay after." Regan said.

"Don't worry about it. Keep me updated. Good luck." Ally said.

"Thanks." Regan said.

"Your welcome. I have to clean my room now. Bye." She said.

"Bye." Regan said and hung up. She decided to turn on the t.v. to get her mind off of it.

Another 20 minutes passed there was still no sign of her mom or sister. She decided to call the police. After she gave the police the description of her mom and her sister, she found out the news. the police had just found two females withthe same description dead in a chevy malibu 5 blocks from her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading the prologue guys! comment your feedback!!