I'm Missing You Again.

Wake Up Call

Andy’s POV:

I felt fingers thread their way through my hair. Wait, fingers? I paused for a few seconds,‘Maybe this is a dream,’ I thought. “I know you’re awake,”she said, letting out a small giggle.

“Vee?”I asked, looking up into her bright blue eyes.

“Of course,”she laughed.

“Oh my god,”I gasped and gathered her into a tight hug. She laughed and hugged me back.

“You might want to go get a doctor or at least a nurse and let them know I’m awake,”she said as I pulled back.

“Of course,”I said and quickly pecked her lips. I raced out of her room and found the doctor walking out of a room, a few doors down. “She’s awake,”I cheered, running up to him. He gave a nod and smiled at me before heading straight towards the room. He walked into the room and closed the door behind him. I paced continuously in front of the door as I waited. Walking out, he placed his stethoscope back on his neck.

“You can go back in now,”he said and walked off. Before I walked in, I called Jimmy and to him know and to let everyone else know that she was awake. He responded immediately, letting me he’d be there in a few minutes. I laughed and slid my phone back in my pocket.

“How are you doing?”I asked, walking back in.

“I’ve been better,”she laughed,”how long was I out?”

“About 3 months,”I replied.

“At least I got a good nap in,”she sighed.

“What do you mean?”I asked.

“I’m pregnant,”she replied,”didn’t they tell you that?”

“Oh yeah,”I chuckled,”I remember, sorry just a momentary brain lapse, oh and guess what.”

Warily, she asked,”What?”

“We’re having twins,”I told her and her face lit up.

She looked down at her belly,”But I’m barely showing.”
“The doctor said that some women won’t show when they’re pregnant,”I replied.

“Oh,”she said,”does Jimmy know though?”

“Yeah, and he nearly killed me,”I answered.

“Sorry but he is very protective,”she laughed. I was about to say something when everyone came bursting into the room and surrounded the bed. Jimmy, of course, was on the bed, holding her tightly against him and mumbling about that he’d never let her go. She laughed,”Well you’re gonna have to unless you want to be with me and Andy all the time.”

“I will let you go for that and that only,”he said. Everyone was scattered around the bed, laughing at them.

Her eyes landed on Nikki holding Sceinic standing by the foot of her bed. “Okay Nikki, get your butt over here and let me see my goddaughter,”she giggled.

“Anything you want,”Nikki replied sarcastically,”I mean it’s not like I gave birth to Sceinic or anything.”

“Just gimme,”she pouted and held her hands out. I looked down at her and laughed as she pouted at me. It was truly adorable.

“Fine,”Nikki huffed jokingly and walked over. She placed Sceinic in Vee’s arms and we all laughed at the faces she started to make at Sceinic.

“What’d I miss?”Tommy asked, sliding through the door with Nikki close behind him.

“I’m finally awake,”Vee answered from behind the wall of people.

“Vee,”they both shouted and pushed through the crowd.

“I have and arm with child or should I say children,”she warned as they neared her.

“Wait,”Tommy said,”you’re pregnant?”

“You forgot to tell him?”I asked, looking straight at Nikki.

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly,”Slipped my mind,”he said.

“Wait, so that means that it’s Andy's right?”Tommy asked.

“Yes,”Vee said nodding.

Tommy turned straight at me,”If you guys didn’t love each other so much, you’d be dead,”he said, looking straight at me.

“Well then it’s a great thing we love eachother,”Vee shot back.

“I’m just saying,”he laughed and hugged her,”it’s good to have you back in the living world.”

“It’s good to be back,”she smirked,”so what have I missed?”

“Besides Andy whining and moping around this room,”Jimmy paused, thinking,”nothing really.”

She looked at me,”You shouldn’t of done that,”she sighed,”I was perfectly content in my dreamworld.”

“Dreamworld?”Nikki asked, stepping away from where she leaned against the wall.

“Yeah, it was beautiful and I saw my dad,”she whispered the last part and Nikki sat on the side of the bed. “He was so happy,”she sighed as Nikki patted her hand. For a few more hours we all just sat around talking with Vee. I spaced out and stared at the wall. I knew I had to leave for tour in 2 weeks. I felt her hand wrap around mine and I looked over at her. “What’s wrong?”she asked, whispering.

“We have to leave for tour in about two weeks,”I mumbled.

“Oh,”she sighed,”so what are we gonna do?”

“Well you can always come with since it’s only two months,”I replied.

“Would that be safe?”she asked.

“We can always talk to the doctor about it,”I said.

“Okay, well if it’s safe and I’m in the clear than I want to with,”she replied, smiling at me. After a few minutes, she looked at me confused,”Wait, when did the new album drop?”

“It’s actually dropping in three days,”I answered.

“So album drops and then tour,”she said,”wow, that’s a lot in the course of one month.”

“I know,”I laughed,”I’m shocked you haven’t bugged me about who’s touring with us.”

“Well who’s touring with you guys?”she retorted.

“Hollywood Undead, Asking Alexandria and,”I paused,”Avenged Sevenfold.”

“Holy shit,”she said and looked at the guys,”you guys are all touring together?” They all nodded and she laughed,”This is gonna be the tour from hell.” We all smirked and nodded in agreement. She let out a small yawn and rubbed at her eyes,”I have no idea why I’m so tired,”she mumbled.

“Well I guess that that’s our cue to leave,”Ashley said.

~Vee’s POV~

“You guys don’t have to leave,”I replied but it was stifled with a yawn.

They all just laughed and took turns hugging me and saying good bye. “Do you want me to leave too?”Andy asked as he leaned down to give me a hug.

“Pfft hell no,”I answered,”I just woke up from being without you for so long, you are sleeping beside me tonight.”

“I guess,”he sighed, jokingly.

“You guess, my ass,”I laughed,”now get your ass over here and lay with me.”

“I guess I can,”he huffed and laid down on the bed beside me.

My fingers found his hair,”I think it’s time for a trim,”I said, giggling.

“Just a little,”he replied.

“Is someone defensive of their hair?”I asked.

“It took me forever to grow it out,”he whined.

“It’s only a trim you big baby,”I laughed,”now go to sleep, I’m tired.”

“Fine,”he mumbled and pulled me closer to him. I soon found myself falling asleep to the sound of his breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so so so so so sooooo bad for not updating for like 2 months. I've been so focused on school and a lot of stuff has been going on and I really haven't had time. I'm so sorry that I made you guys wait this long.

Sadly, this story will only last like 5-8 more chapters but I really don't want to drag it out too long. I also have another story that I'm working on that isn't published on this sight yet. I have a co-write and another story that I still have to write for too so I've been super busy so please forgive me!

Wall of Fame/Love:
PoIsOnIvY0212
gothique4

SO COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER!!

PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!!!!!!!!