I'm Missing You Again.

If you think this song is about you...

My hand stirred the spon that lie in the bowl of rice krispies and melted marshmallows. Seeing as everyone who was supposed to be there helping showed up late, I was helping make desserts while helping put up decorations. I washed my hands off really quick and started making hollow pumpkins out of the sticky rice krispies. Nikki walked over and began helping me. “So where’s Bill and the small one?”I asked.

“They’re coming later when everyone comes,”she answered still making pumpkins with me.

“So how is having another mouth to feed?”I questioned.

“There are moments when I want to tear my hair out,”she laughed,”but I’m happy I have a baby, she’s so adorable and she behaves so well and rarely cries.”

“Well that’s a good thing,”I replied.

“So,”she said, looking straight at me,”does Andy know that you still currently have DJ’s shirt and you wear it?”

“What are you talking about?”I laughed nervously.

“Well besides the fact that I know that you lost your Jack Daniel’s shirt while on tour, that shirt is way too big and it kind of still smells like a guy,”she said, smirking,”so I’ll ask again, does Andy know that you still currently have DJ’s shirt and you wear it?”

“No,”I sighed,”and honestly it doesn’t matter.”

“It kind of does.”

“How?”

“Because it’s DJ’s, you’re ex, and you know how Andy gets when he’s jealous,”she sighed,”I’m not telling you to get rid of it but just know there may be hell to pay.” I just nodded and we went back to the pumpkin making.

~~

Once we finished, the room was full of the aroma of different types of food. “We should probably be getting ready?”I asked.

“Yeah probably,”Nikki, sighed as we washed the pans and bowls that were used.

“I’ll head up and get ready now,”I said and began walking away.

“Hell no, you’re helping me clean the rest of these pans,”she laughed.

“Damn it,”I sighed, jokingly, and walked back and washed pans. As soon as we were done, I ran up the stairs and into the first open guest room. I laid the bag that held my dress onto the bed and unzipped it. The costume still took my breath away, it was beautiful and so amazing. I quickly slid it on and began fixing it so it fell the way I remembered.

Walking into the bathroom, I laid out my make up and plugged in my curling iron. I combed out my hair and tapped the iron to see if it was warm enough. It wasn’t that warm, but it was warm enough. I only curled a few strands of my hair. I straightened the non-curly parts with my curling iron and unplugged it. Fixing my hair, I grabbed my makeup and laid out the stuff I would need. I decided against simple make up and started doing something dramatic and more Halloweenish. Once I finished, I stepped back and looked at it.

My phone started ringing in the other room so I ran and grabbed it. “Hello,”I said.

“Hey,”DJ said,”so I’m probably gonna need directions if you really want me to come.”

“Oh my god, so you’re actually coming?”I asked.

“I guess, I have nothing else to do besides hand out candy,”he replied, laughing.

“Well who’s gonna hand out candy now?”I teased, sitting down on my bed.

“Shit, well I guess I’ll just put it out on the front step,”he replied.

“Sounds like a good idea,”I replied.

“Oh I was gonna ask you something,”he paused and asked knowingly,”have you seen my Jack Daniels shirt around anywhere?”

“Pfft, no,”I laughed.

“Okay, well I have to go but I was wondering if I could bring a guest?”he asked.

“Sure,”I replied without thinking.

“Okay, well text me the address,”he said and we both hung up. I quickly sent the address and put my phone back on the nightstand. I stood and slid the wings on my back. I adjusted them so that they sat properly on my back. Pulling on the glove-thingys, I walked out of my room and down to Nikkis.

“Oh a pixie,”I said walking in,”so what are Bill and Sceinic gonna be?”

She jumped a little and faced me. “Sceinic’s gonna be an Ewok,”she answered,”I’m not sure what Bill is gonna be, what about Andy?”

“Not sure, he should have gone costume shopping yesterday,”I sighed,”he’s probably just gonna do his warpaint and come as himself but a Black Veil Brides version.”

“Oh, Bill’s probably not gonna do something extravagant either,”she replied.

“Yay for non-extravagant significant others!”I cheered sarcastically, causing her to laugh.

“Wow,”she said,”so how are you and Andy?”

I sighed,”We’re good, he has his moments where I want to smack him with a frying pan.” She just laughed. I peeked out the window,”It looks like it’s gonna rain.”

“It can’t though,”she whined,”it’s Sceinics first Halloween and I don’t want her to miss it.”

“Who said we’re gonna miss it?”I laughed,”We’re just gonna have to start earlier.” She nodded and finished getting ready. I got a text from Andy telling me that he was finally here, along with Ashley since Elise invited him. I sent him a text telling him that I would be right down. I was about to leave the room, when a sick feeling washed over me. Stumbling, I ran into the bathroom and emptied my stomach into the toilet. I rocked back on my feet and stared at the toilet completely repulsed. I stood up and walked to the sink and washed out my mouth and made sure my makeup was still okay. I washed my mouth out and walked out.

“Are you okay?”Nikki asked as I walked out.

“Yeah,”I replied, nodding.

“You sure?”she questioned. I just nodded and walked out of the room. I skipped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. All the guys were there and were elbow deep in food.

“That’s for the party,”I scolded, putting my hands on my hips. They all turned with guilty looks gracing their faces.

“It’s not what it looks like,”Zacky said and they all raised their hands in the air. I just continued to stare at them, blinking very slowly.

“We love you,”they all said.

“Yeah yeah,”I laughed,”just don’t let Nikki see.”

“Let Nikki see what?”she asked walking in. They all dropped the food and tried to hide it. I laughed at their expressions as Nikki stared them down. “Those are for the party,”she said, in the calmest voice she can manage,”so please keep your hands off of them.” They all obediently walked away from them, but not before grabbing at least one small treat. I just laughed and walked over to Andy.

“Where’s your costume?”I asked.

“I thought I was pretty scary enough as is,”he replied and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You’re in your warpaint, what’s scary about that?”I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I can be pretty terrifying,”he retorted, whispering in my ear.

I laughed,”Really?”

“Oh yes,”he growled.

“You’re a giant teddy bear though,”I giggled, pulling away from him.

“Really, a teddy bear?”he whined.

“Yes a teddy bear,”I said and walked away to where Nikki was standing with Sceinic. “How’s my little god-daughter?”I cooed and she giggled,”can I see her?”

“Sure,”Nikki sighed jokingly and handed her to me. She walked off and I began rocking her from side to side.

#Andy’s POV

I stared at her as she gazed down at the small child. A smile made its way to my face as she continued to interact and play with Sceinic. “What are you staring at?”Nikki asked walking up to me.

I tore my eyes away and looked at him,”When did you get here?”

“Just now to see you gawking at Vee,” he laughed.

Pushing him, I replied,”She’s just so good with kids.”

“Are you two thinking about having any?”he asked.

“Well not really, we just finally got back together and I don’t want to move to fast,”I babbled.

He laughed,”Don’t worry, she truly loves you.”

“I know and I love her too,”I sighed,”but I just wonder sometimes if.”

He cut me off,”That if she may still have feelings for DJ.”

“Yeah,”I replied.

“I’m not gonna lie, but she does,”he answered,”but she’s in love with you.”

I smiled,”Thanks.”

“No problem,”he laughed and walked away.

Still staring at Vee, I heard the door open. “Hey guys,”I heard a voice say and I looked. It was none other than DJ. I huffed and crossed my arms as him and Vee hugged. He smiled at her and then smiled down at Scienic and pecked her on her forehead.

#Valencia’s POV.

“I didn’t think you were coming,”I said as DJ came over to me.

“I wouldn’t miss it,”he laughed and looked down at Sceinic,”who’s this little sweetie?”

“It’s my goddaughter, Sceinic,”I answered.

“They’re trusting you?”he asked jokingly.

“I am very trustworthy,”I retorted,”and I’m good with kids.”

“Yeah I know,”he said and paused,”well I’m gonna say hey to everyone.” He waved at Sceinic and walked off. Andy soon appeared right by my side, almost instantly.

“Can I see her?”he asked.

“I guess,”I said reluctantly.

“Oh hush, I’ll give her back,”he laughed and cradled her in his arms. I stared at him as he held Sceinic in his arms and stared down at her. “What are you looking at?”he asked and his eyes met with mine.

“You,”I retorted.

“And why’s that?”he questioned, bouncing and rocking her in his arms.

“You look good with a kid,”I replied.

“I look good with anything,”he joked.

“No, I’m serious,”I replied and he just smiled at me.

“So when are you two gonna start creating mini-Vee’s and mini-Andy’s?”Matt came up and asked.

“Don’t give them any ideas,”Jimmy said, slapping Matt in the back of the head.

“Yeah,”both Nikki’s said and slapped him in the head.

“No one loves me anymore,”he sighed.

“I love you,”Val said.

“‘least someone loves me,”he mumbled and walked over to her. She hit him in the back of the head to, causing us to all go into fits of laughter and him to pout even more.

“If you guys are going trick-or-treating,”Papa Gates said, walking in,”I suggest you do it now.”

“Okay,”I sighed,”thanks for saying hi when I got here, asshole.”

“Not my fault that you went straight into the kitchen and didn’t say anything,”he retorted.

“Yeah yeah,”I said,”so is everyone ready?” They all chimed in with some form of yes and we left. I took a moment to notice the costumes: Matt and Val were dressed as what looked like a King and a Queen, Jimmy and Leana were dressed as Beauty and the Beast, Brian and Michelle were dressed as a ringmaster and a lion, Zacky and Gena were dressed as a young Walt Disney and Minnie Mouse, Johnny was dressed as a gnome since Lacey couldn’t make it, Bill was an 80’s rock star from the tight leather pants to the big ratted out hair, Andy was just Andy but in Black Veil Brides form, so was Ashley, Nikki was just Nikki but in his stage stuff, and Papa Gates was a zombie. Suzy was just normal while Mckenna was nowhere in sight, seeing as she went to her friends to trick-or-treat.

~~

We made it through the neighborhood and decided to head back. It was about 8 o’clock when we got back and the party had already started. All the rooms were filled with all the guys and girls friends. A few bands that I knew were scattered around. Andy came up and put his arm around my shoulders. It stayed that way for probably the whole night.

We decided to leave early. Choruses of catcalls surrounded us as we left. “Make sure to use protection!”Jimmy shouted from inside the doorway. I just flipped him off and we walked to my car. Since I hadn’t been feeling good all night, Andy was driving to which I argued against. I lost in the end.

About half way back to our apartment Andy asked,”So why was DJ there?”

“I don’t know,”I replied.

“I know you do though,”he laughed.

“Why does it matter?”I asked, sighing.

“It just does,”he retorted.

“Just drop it,”I sighed,”it doesn’t matter.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Nikki and Sceinic

Michelle, Val, Matt, and Brian

Jimmy and Leanna

Gena and Zacky

I finally decided to post today!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! haha so it's not that good but keep reading! Next chapter is gonna be amazing so you have to keep reading. Most likely gonna post the next chapter sometime tomorrow

Co-writing a [url=]story[/url] with my friend Crazy_Peep so go check it out it's gonna be amazing.

Wall of Fame/Love:
Gothique4
Crazy_Peep

SO COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER!

PEACE LOVE AND MUSIC!