I'm Missing You Again.

Up All Night

“I don’t see why you’re so pissed,”I said walking through the apartment,”it was only lunch and walking around the different stores.”

Following me, he huffed,”Yeah but with a guy you used to be oh so in love with.”

“And?”I asked.

“And, well what if his feelings never ended for you?”he retorted.

I stopped suddenly, causing him to slam straight into my back. Whipping around, and with each question I fired at him, I poked him in the chest for emphasis,”What?” poke, “do you not have faith in me?” poke,”do you think I’ll cheat on you?”poke,”are you that stupid?” He grabbed my hand and before I could ask another question or poke him again, he pinned me against the wall. He was silent, looking at the ground and looking back up at me. “You honestly think I would cheat on you?”I asked, slightly taken aback. I just scoffed and ripped my hand away and pushed him away from me. Shaking my head, I walked into the bedroom we shared and started throwing stuff into a small overnight bag.

“I never said that,”he said, following me in. I just scoffed and shook my head and continued packing the small bag. I felt his hands grab me and turn me around,”What are you doing?”he asked, his eyes searching mine.

“I’m leaving,”I replied and walked into the bathroom connected to the bathroom.

“Why?”he asked, still following after me.

I stopped and turned towards him. Pushing him out of the room, I answered,”Because it seems like you can’t trust me to go talk to my friend who was there for me when I needed him. Honestly, he was my friend before feelings got involved but you can’t understand that, can you? What if I got pissed off and jealous whenever you saw or talked to Juliet? Or is it that acceptable? because you guys didn’t truly have a relationship.” I slammed the door and quickly changed out of my costume into skinny jeans and a flannel. I opened the door and he was still standing there.

“It’s not that I don’t trust you,”he said, trailing off.

“What?”I asked,”let me guess, is it the oh so classic line, ‘It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s him that I don’t trust’?”

“Babe, it’s not like-”

I quickly cut him off and walked out of the bathroom,”Just let me go for a little, Andy. I’m pissed and I don’t think rationally when I am and if you keep this up, I might kick your ass.” Grabbing my bag, I walked out of the bedroom and straight towards the door.

“Vee, wait,”he said.

“What?”I asked, turning and seeing him with his eyes cast to the ground. Seeing him like that, almost made me forgive him and go and unpack my bag but I wasn’t going to let him win this time.

“Just please, stay and we can work this out,”he replied,”it’s getting dark and I don’t want you going out alone.

I sighed, “I promise I’ll be fine.”

“Where are you even going?”he asked, trailing after me as I walked towards the door.

“I don’t know, mostly likely Nikki’s, or Sixx’s, or James’s or hell maybe even DJ’s,”I answered and saw him stiffen at the last answer.

“Call me when you get to where you are going?”he asked, pleadingly.

“Sure,”I sighed and walked out of the door. I heard him call out that he loved me but I just kept walking. I fumbled with my bag as I got outside. Stopping by my car, I began digging through my bag trying to find my phone. “Fuck,”I growled as I dropped my phone on the ground. I scooped up my phone and brushed it off. I tried Nikki first, no answer. Next I tried Sixx, still no answer. Tried James, phone went straight to voicemail. I slid into the front seat of my car and let my fingers type out the last person’s number I could talk to. “Pick up, pick up,”I chanted quietly as my fingers fumbled, trying to get the key into the ignition. I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

“Hello?”he asked.

“DJ,”I whimpered, feeling my eyes pool with tears and begin to spill over.

“Woah, what’s wrong?”he asked.

“Can I just come over?”I asked,”I’ll explain it there.”

“Yeah, of course,”he answered,”just text me when you get here.”

“Okay, thank you,”I replied, letting out a small whimper and rubbing the slight tears from my eyes.

“Anything for you,”he said. I said goodbye and hung up. I felt my car start to stutter and lurch.

“The hell?”I said and pulled to the side of the road. As soon as I put it in park, it died. “Motherfucker,”I groaned and got out of the car. Grabbing my bag, I decided that I might as well just walk. I locked the car and pocketed the keys. Taking off on foot, I began walking along the dimly lit sidewalks. Just when I thought that this night couldn’t get worse, I felt a raindrop land on my face and then another. Few more steps, another raindrop. Soon I was standing in a downpour and I was trying to cover my bag as I ran. “Stupid bipolar weather,”I groaned. I mean it was sunny and 90 earlier today but now it had cooled down and was storming like hell. I walked to the end of the street where it meets an intersection. One hand rested on my stomach and I leaned against the light post, trying to catch my breath. My tears were coming faster now and I kept brushing them from my face. Looking down, I crossed the street. Next thing I knew, I heard a loud honk and looked. A bright light blinded me and that was all I saw before the darkness overtook me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short as hell but HOLY SHIT! Did anyone see that coming?!?!?!?!?! Well I did, tis is why I took so long to post and update, I had this chapter but no in between ones. I'm gonna need you guys to comment on this chapter seeing as it's such an important chapter and no one commented for last chapter.

Also go check out my new co-write called The Followed. It has to do with demigods, gods, mythical creatures and the titans. So please go read and comment on that.

SO COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED, AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETER!

PEACE, LOVE, MUSIC!