I'm Missing You Again.

All The Dreams You Never Thought You'd Lose.

“Well it turns out,”he said,”there were two separate heart beats, going on in the womb.”

“And that means?”I asked, still gripping Vee’s hand.

“Mr.Biersack, you and your girlfriend are having twins,”he replied, smiling.

“Twins?”I mumbled, looking at him.

“Yes, twins,”he said.

“So two babies,”I replied.

Laughing, he answered,”Yes Mr.Biersack, two babies.” We both sat in silence,”Well I’m gonna let you sit and think,”he said and left.

My face broke into a huge smile as I sat there, holding Vee’s hand. “Did you hear that?”I asked, whispering to her,”twins, just like you and Jimmy. I’m so shocked, I mean I wasn’t prepared for one but now two!” Sitting back, I grabbed my phone and dialed Jimmy’s number.

“Hey,”he said picking up the phone,”so you’re finally out of jail.”

I laughed,”Yeah, I was stupid last night.”

“I hope you know that if you ever do that while you’re with Vee, I will castrate you,”he chuckled.

“I know,”I replied.

“So why’d you call?”he asked.

“Well the doctor came and talked to me,”I answered,”he said the ultrasound technician found something strange-”

Jimmy quickly cut me off,”Please tell me the baby is okay,”he pleaded.

“Well the babies are okay,”I answered.

“Thank god,”he sighed. I waited a few seconds for him to catch on and he gasped. I guess he finally caught on. “Oh my god, are you saying she’s having twins?”he asked.

“Yes I am,”I laughed as I heard him squeal (it was a very very manly squeal or at least that’s what he says.)

“I’ve got to call everyone,”and without saying goodbye, he hung up on me. I sat there as I felt the shock began to set in, I mean two babies, not only one but two. We’re gonna need a bigger house. That apartment isn’t gonna be big enough for all of us and Ashley. I didn’t even know what kind of house she wanted or anything like that. My phone began ringing and I looked down to see it was Nikki. “Hello,”I said, picking up the phone.

“She’s having twins?!”She asked, squealing.

I laughed,”Yeah I just found out.”

“Are you planning on moving out of a house because there is one right in our neighborhood?”she rambled on.

“Uh yeah I’m planning on it but I kind of want Vee’s say before I do anything,”I replied.

“She’ll love whatever you choose but you might want to come look at this house first,”she said.

“Okay, okay no need to twist my arm,”I laughed,”I’ll come over and then you can show me the house.”

“Okay,”she said and hung up.

I stood up, saying bye to Vee even though she couldn’t respond and walked out. As soon as I got in my car I received a text from Nikki telling me to hurry my ass up and get there. I sped over to their house but still remained around the speed limit. Okay so maybe I was going about 10 over but that’s not that bad. Pulling into the driveway, Nikki came skipping out and slid into the passenger side. We greeted each other and she gave me directions to the house.

~Valencia’s POV~

It feels like forever. I’ve been trapped in this dreamworld for forever now. Okay, so I wouldn’t quite say trapped, I’m more of stuck. My dad’s here though but so are a lot of people. For some reason, even Andy is here, but I know that is a hallucination.

First day I got here I asked the who or whatever greeted me, what this place was. It told me it was the in between and then it disappeared. No one was here when I got here but after a while people showed up and then some would leave. When I witnessed the first person leave, that’s when I saw my dad. He was the only one that I could truly talk to, the others were in kind of a drugged state. He explained that the in between was where restless spirits, or ghosts, go when they haven’t decided to pass over or go back. The ones who have the choice and are stuck like me, in a coma. After he had explained that I asked if he hadn’t passed over yet and he told me that he had but everyone needs some form of guardian and he was mine. He told me I had a choice when I was over, I could stay here or I could go back. I had started to panic when I heard that but he told me that I had enough time to think it over.

So for now, I’m stuck here, trapped in the supposed paradisiacal waiting room.

~Andy’s POV~

“I love the house,”I said as we pulled up into the driveway.

“Told you,”she retorted smugly,”and plus you guys will be close to Bill and I.”

“That’s a headache in the making,”I joked.

Laughing, she got out of the car and said,”Yeah yeah, now go before I chase you out with a broom.” She shut the door and I pulled out of her driveway and drove straight back to the hospital. I parked the car and walked straight into the hospital, making sure to hit the lock button before entering the building. Making my way to her room, I stopped just once to get checked in and talk to the doctor. The doctor let me know that the babies were fine.

“So doc,”I said,”any guess on when she’s gonna wake up?”

He sighed and looked at his charts,”Not sure but I can guarantee that it won’t be too long,”he said and walked away. Nodding my head, I let it sink in and walked into her room, taking a seat in the chair right beside her bed. I rambled on about what happened today and about the house and how it was perfect. The only downside was she wasn’t there to see the house and experience it but I knew she would love it. I just spoke about the house until the nurse came into to let me know that visiting hours were over. Kissing her forehead, I walked out and drove home. I was no longer mad at myself or anyone, the news of twins gave me a wide awakening. I was gonna be a dad soon and not to one but two children. Collapsing onto my bed, I let sleep was over me and I was out for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is really short and fillerish but it will get a whole lot better in a few chapters. I'm trying to put off ending this cause this story is my baby but it has to come to an end very soon.

I've been listening to Asking Alexandria basically all day, I mean they are amazing but I'm on youtube. Out of all the millions of videos on youtube, that are music, I'm only listening to one band. And I'm completely okay with it because they are amazing! *random rant over*

So the wall of fame/love:
becca65
Alexandrias Nitemare
PoIsOnIvY0212
Crazy_Peep

I truly love all of you people who comment, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Or maybe that's the cat that I ate earlier............ I'm kidding, I wouldn't eat a cat cause I'm not sure why, I just couldn't eat one.

so COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND/OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER!

PEACE LOVE AND MUSIC