Status: Updated irregularly. Hopefully each week.

Please Save Me

Small Cuts

I'm not a cutter.

I know what you're thinking. Especially after witnessing that particular moment in my life. Yeah right. Of course she's not. But I swear I'm telling the truth. I've never cut myself intentionally before.

Personally, I think it's a bit pathetic. It's a stupid way of dealing with things; it's not going to achieve anything except scars. You must really hate yourself to do something like that.

Either that or just wanting attention. Just like that line from the song by The Brobecks - 'Small Cuts'. "It doesn’t take much, to cover up small cuts, under the bandages, hid' neath her sleeve. She just wants attention, we all want attention." They sure got that right.

So says the hypocritical girl with blood running down her arms, you're thinking. Don't deny it, I know you are. But I've told you before, I'm not a cutter.

Oh ho, you say. So if you're not a cutter, then how did you get those injuries on your wrists?

It's simple.

I clawed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another little teaser before we get into the full swing of things. Please let me know what you guys think by leaving a comment. I will Iove you forever. :)