Status: Still being worked on in epic proportions!!

Fake

Lost

The bus came to a screeching stop, and the mall's parking lot was completely full of trucks and hummers along with a few Nissans and Mazdas dotted here and there. Leave it to Oklahoma to love their huge cars. I giggled to myself and with a smug grin spread across my face, stepped off the bus and walked into the mall. I was surprised to see that there weren't kids running around or teenagers talking about the latest movies or fashion that came out in Victoria Secret.

It felt like the closer I got to the mall, the hollower it seemed. I couldn't help but laugh from nerves when a soft wind chilled my bare arms, and pieces of grass rolled across the concrete. The mall seemed motionless and plain. Grey. That word was haunting me yet again. I shook my head to get out all of the silly ideas that came to mind, zombie apocalypse or alien invasion. It was the best I could do to keep my self from getting scared.

Even the inside of the mall was empty and all the shops were unlocked and open. You would think that if someone smart enough saw this place, they would think to go into one of the higher end stores and steal things. But, it looked like a regular day at the mall, just without all the people. I rubbed my arms to try and distract them. Mom would answer her phone, if I was lucky. I let out a deep sigh until a deep voice broke my thoughts.

"Are you looking for something? You seem to be lost... and scared." I could almost hear a crack of a smile in the voice, and my nerves went crazy. My legs picked up speed all on their own and I was running down the long halls, and down into the food court. The first place that I could think of hiding was the Arcade, but from all the horror movies I've seen, I wouldn't dare trapping myself in a small place. The food court was open, on the bottom floor, with the movie theater to give me an exit.

"Awwh, why run precise Angel? I want to hear your sweet voice, I want to hear you scream!" I heard a rush of shuffling feet, and before I knew it, I flung around to see a massive man with black hair, and bright blue eyes. I instantly turned and sprinted for the movies, but a chair magically slide out in front of me.

It was strange really, I don't remember being a good jumper, but next thing I knew I was high above the tables. Soaring is defiantly something that isn't normal for a teenage girl. Soon as my vans connected with the tiled floor, my hair seemed to have a life of it's own now, and even my body moved against my command.

My voice rang out, strong and clear all around, my back still turned to the huge man that was still advancing toward me at a rapid speed. "If you even dare to harm me, I will send you back to your petty little Master. Dead." I shocked myself but my body didn't reflect that. Against my control, my hand rose up facing toward him, and sharp flashes of light cracked through the air, and shot straight through him. My head tilted up, and an explosive feeling ran all through my body, and even made my hair shiver with response.

"No, Saphia please don't kill me!" The man sputtered as he was laying across the floor, shards of ice were broken about around him, and lodged into his chest. He coughed up blood onto the floor and became motionless. My body strode up to his body, kicked his head in until there was a huge dent, and then started to shoot small needles into his body. Continuously.

"Angel!" A familiar voice cut into my ears, and my head turned just enough so I could see Alek through my bangs. He was pissed off. Very pissed off. Hehe, I wonder what's ticked him off? Stupid child. I thought instantly, without restraint or regret. I only watched him approach me, but his anger slowly started to fade away as he got close enough to see every detail of me. I knew that something was different, I could see it in his eyes.

"What have you done to her Saphia?.. She isn't a threat to the DWO and she's done nothing wrong.." His voice had pity, which is what set me off. I didn't have to control my body for this, because I was enjoying everything that was going on before me as my body worked on it's own. I jumped up into the air, and within a flash, was looking down to Alek from the second floor of the Mall, having to had jumped up a good twenty feet in the air. I tilted my head and smiled down upon Alek, but these words are what confused me, and also brought me back to what was really happening.

"You shall die tonight under the new moon, by my hands. May your death be filled with nightmares, Child."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been months since I last made an update, but I realized that for this story, I have to be heart broken and upset to get into the right mood to write it. .-.