Sequel: The Worst Choice
Status: retired prostitute.

The Best Mistake

I still don't like you.

Nash.

"Then tell me," Ashlyn said, looking right at me. "Tell me what I don't know."

"You clearly can't see what's right in front of your face," I told her. "You're actually pretty stupid for liking me."

Her eyes narrowed at me. "Are you bipolar?" she asked.

"What? No," I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm telling the truth. I mean- Christ- we met through me breaking in your house and holding a knife to your throat! Doesn't that tell you something?"

"You've kissed me twice in the passed 24 hours, doesn't that tell you something?" she shot back. "You feel... something for me. Whether it's something big or tiny, you do."

"No. I don't," I said.

"I don't believe you," she said, crossing her arms.

"God dammit, you are so annoying!" I said in frustration.

"You're one to talk!" she said, standing up and walking over to me. "You're kissing me one second and then the next you're throwing insults at me!"

"Because I. Don't. Like. You!" I told her, waving my hands around to prove my point. I probably looked ridiculous but I didn't care at this point. "I don't know why you're so naïve and stupid but take a fucking hint!" Oh, if looks could kill I'd be dead in a heart beat.

"Fuck you," she seethed, through gritted teeth.

"Only in your dreams, baby," I said in a taunting voice. Suddenly I felt her hand slap my cheek. I was frozen. This bitch just hit me. I turned my head slowly back toward her before glaring at her, halfway hoping she'd just drop dead under my gaze. "Did you just fucking slap me?"

"Oh, could you not tell? Would you like me to do it again?" she snapped, glaring at me with as much hate as I was giving her.

I couldn't tell you how the next few minutes went down. One minute, we were glaring at each other and I was working out the quietest yet quickest way to kill her, and the next minute I had her pushed against the wall, kissing her hungrily and angrily. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and her fingers buried in my hair, while I had my entire body pushing her against the wall, my hands on her waist trying to get her closer to me. I groaned when she pulled my hair tightly. If she was trying to hurt me, she was only doing the complete opposite.

I pulled away from her lips, grounding my hips into hers as went to her neck and immediately bit down, not even caring if I hurt her.

Ashlyn.

I felt like I couldn't breathe when he bit my neck. It hurt, but it felt so good that I wasn't able to dwell on the pain too much. I knew this was a mistake. I knew he'd probably go back to hating me as soon as we pulled away from each other. But I couldn't bring myself to care at the moment.

I raked my fingernails down his neck, only remembering the bruises there when Nash grunted. But once again, as his mouth continued to work on my neck and I gripped his shoulders, I couldn't bring myself to care. I whimpered a little when he pulled away from my neck, but was satisfied when his lips crashed to mine. He was kissing me so hard that I wouldn't be surprised if his intention was to hurt me. But I kissed back just as hard, pulling on his lip rings with my teeth.

A growl came from the back of his throat and I couldn't help but smirk slightly. I felt his hands trail down my thighs lightly before gripping them tightly. He walked back a couple steps, and once my back was off the wall, he pulled my legs from his body and pushed me away, causing me to fall to the ground. I looked up at him with a glare. "What the hell?" I asked.

He just shrugged. "I still don't like you," he said. "And I'm going to sleep." Then he walked over to the bed and fell down onto it, burying his face in the pillow and leaving me on the ground, confused and even more annoyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me. asdfghjkl, stuck in my head all morning.

Thank you sosososo much amurph25, Give me Therapy..., DuckieGirl, ImJustLaya, IceDeath., Baby-I-like-it97, Airayleene, KillJoySynner, Cerullis_Creature, TrustInFearx, EmWinstonTW, amyuhohs, shasha24 and charlie smith for commenting! 14 comments?! You guys are doing so amazing! <3333