Sequel: The Worst Choice
Status: retired prostitute.

The Best Mistake

Stuck up rich bitches.

Nash.

I growled as I impatiently waited outside of Hollister. Jas just had to go there before we left. I haven’t got a problem with Jas at all because she’s one of those people it takes more energy to dislike her than to like her, but shopping in that store could not take that long. You buy two things and suddenly you’ve just spend a hundred dollars. Oh wait, Jas can do that because she’s rich. Another growl escaped my throat without even meaning to.

Either way, I told them both that I had to leave soon. I needed to get to the post office before it closed. Sure, I could’ve walked but by the time I’d get there it would be closed. And Levi promised he’d take me, and then Jas promised she’d be quick. Not like promises mean much, but still. Fed up, I walked into the store only to be greeted by the disgusting smell. I finally saw Levi. “Levi! Can we go yet? I kinda have to get to-“ I stopped when I saw he was talking to the girl from the other night. She looked shocked to see me- scared, even. Good, she should be scared.

Ashlyn’s frozen stance soon stopped as she started unfolding then refolding the shirt on the table. “Hi, how are you,” she greeted me nonchalantly, like she really couldn’t care less how my day is going.

I chuckled before walking up closer, standing next to a confused Levi. “I’m fantastic, princess. Thanks for asking,” I said, grinning.

When she looked up from the shirt, she glared at me before quickly making her face blank. I chuckled again. “No problem,” she said. “Are you looking for something?” I could’ve sworn I heard her mumble something along the lines of calling security, but I let it slide.

“Nah, I have a better taste in clothes than you and your folk. I was just-“

“’You and your folk’?” she repeated me, looking slightly offended. “What is that even supposed to mean?”

“Oh, you know,” I started, my voice taunting. “Stuck up rich bitches with daddy’s wallet shoved up their asses.”

She glared at me, only this time not dropping it. “You told me to shut up because I don’t know anything about you, yet you’re standing there making assumptions about me?” she asked.

“I’ve seen your house, princess. They aren’t assumptions,” I said, rolling my eyes. I looked at Levi. “Can I talk to you for a sec?”

He nodded before looking at Ashlyn. “If Jas is done before I’m back, tell her that I’m right outside,” he said. She nodded. I walked out while Levi followed.

“So you and her are BFFs now?” I asked.

“Why, you jealous?”

I snorted. “Please.”

He laughed. “No. Jas and her started talking and apparently they’re hanging out sometime soon. I don’t know,” he said. “Hey, how do you know her?”

“You remember how I had to hide in a house away from the guys last night?” He nodded. “It was her house.”

“Ah, no wonder she was hostile about the situation.” He looked like he was recalling what happened and before I could speak he beat me to it.”Did you call my girlfriend a stuck up bitch with daddy’s wallet shoved up her ass?”

I laughed. “That was aimed toward Ashlyn, dumb fuck,” I explained.

“Oh,” he said.

“Onto more important issues,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Can you go tell Jas to hurry? I really need to get to the post office before it closes.”

“Why?” Sometimes I seriously wonder why I have a best friend that is so unbelievably dense.

“I have to send Carrie money!” I told him.

“Oh, right,” he said. “Well, I’ll go tell Jas to hur-“

“I’m so sorry, Nash,” Jas apologized as she walked out of the store with two bags, looking sincerely sorry. “I got caught up with talking to Ashlyn and I tried to hurry up and go as fast as I could and I’m sorry.” See what I mean about it being hard to not like her?

I laughed. “Don’t sweat it; can we just leave now though? I’m kinda in a hurry,” I said.

“No problem,” she said, grabbing Levi’s hand and dragging him toward the exit. I laughed but followed after them just as quickly.

Ashlyn.

“Where’d Levi go?” Jas asked, not even a minute after they walked out.

“Him and Nash walked out of the store just a second ago,” I said.

“Oh, okay,” she said. “Wait, you know Nash?”

“Vaguely.”

“Gotcha,” she said. “So I’ve gotta go, but I’ll see you tomorrow?”

I smiled. “Of course, bye,” I said. She said bye before practically running out of the store. Both Levi and Jas seemed like they were insanely nice. How the hell could they be hanging out with somebody like Nash?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really fucking pissed off about everything I lost. I lost a bunch of comments, subscribers and I have to go through and edit again. Plus I lost alot of stories I was subscribed to. Being livid is an understatement,