If I Was Your Boyfriend

one.

Justin's Point of View

'Justin, let's go!' Kenny, my bodyguard called.

'Coming.' I grabbed my phone and started another long day. Gotta get this album just right though, for the fans. Just had my workout on the beach with my personal trainer.

'Good job J!'

'Thanks man!' I grabbed my bag and headed to the car. 'Phew, I'm tired.'

'Time for the studio now.'

'Let's get it.'

Chrissy's Point of View

'Chris, get my bag from the car?' mom called from the store's door.

'Will do.' I turned my on my heel and started walking back to the car. I crossed the street and saw a car flying down the road. My body went limp and I couldn't move. Barely in time, the car came to a stop. I had dropped my coffee onto the street along with everything else in my hands. 'Whoa.'

'Shoot, I am so sorry. I'm late for the studio. That's not really an excuse though. I'm sorry. You ok?' someone's voice rambled on.

'Uh yeah I think.' I bent down and grabbed my phone and looked back up into the eyes of none other than Justin Bieber himself. 'Oh.'

'Sorry again. I should buy you another coffee if I had the time.'

'Don't worry about it, no harm done.' i reassured him.

'I didn't catch your name...' he paused.

'I'm Chrissy.'

'Justin.' he extended his hand.

'I know.' I let out a laugh.

'Right, so Chrissy... I would love to make up this up to you one day soon.'

'Let me see your phone?' i asked and he dug into his pocket handing me his phone. I put my number in it and handed it back to him. 'Now you have my number. Text me whenever. Nice to meet you.' I waved and walked back into the store to my mom. Did that just happen? I thought to myself. My phone buzzed in my back pocket. It was from a number I've never seen.

Here's my # - JB.

I guess it did just happen. I smiled and saved his number into my phone.