If I Was Your Boyfriend

ten.

Friday morning

Today Justin and I were heading to New York City where he was doing some appearances and a concert. I arrived at LAX right on time to meet Justin and Kenny. 'Good morning.' he greeted me.

'Morning.' I smiled. 

'Let's get going.' he grabbed a big red Nike duffel bag. Kenny kept a couple of paparazzi back while we walked to our terminal. We boarded the plane and found our seats. 'Excited?'

'Yes.' Soon enough we arrived at the New York City airport and were immediately rushed with a combination of fans and photographers. Kenny and other bodyguards made way so we could get to the car. I felt Justin's hand rest on my waist as we snaked out of the airport. 'so what's first?'

'Well, I have an interview to go to now. Some short appearances and a concert tonight then we leave tomorrow morning.' he answered typing away on his phone, 'My mom wanted to know we made it.'

'Aww.' I smiled at him, 'she's sweet.'

'Haha yeah.' he laughed. We stopped at the hotel to put away our bags. 'I just got one room but it has two beds, if that's okay. I can get another if it's not.' 

'This is nice, not a problem.' I sat down while he got some clothes to change. 'Yeah mom, I made it. The flight was fine.' Justin emerged from the restroom and sat next to me, 'I'll talk to you later okay? Love you too.' I hung up and slid my phone into my pocket. 

'Chris?' he murmured.

'Yeah?' I turned to look at him. 

'You're beautiful.' he stated.

'Thank you.' I laughed.

'Seriously, and you don't even try. It's just natural with you, I love that.' 

'You're pretty great yourself.' I replied. He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips onto mine. Surprised, I returned the kiss quickly. 

'Justin! Gotta go man!' Kenny knocked on the door. He pulled back and kissed me once more. 

'You do not know how long I wanted to do that.' 

'How long?' I asked curious.

'Ever since I met you.' he admitted. 'Its just like I imagined.' I pecked him again and we went out the door. On the way to the interview Justin slipped his fingers through mine. The interviewer didn't waste any time on bringing up Justin's scuffle with a paparazzi.

'Let's get into it and out the way! What happened with you and the photographer?' 

'Well, I can't really comment on that. But, I think there should be some laws on paparazzi. They shove their cameras in people's faces a little too much.' he answered calmly.

'And the question on every fan's mind, are you and Selena really over?! Are you with this new Chrissy girl, and dancer in your video?' 

'Selena and I ended things on good terms still, no one hates anyone or anything like that. As for my relationship with Chrissy, I'm just enjoying life and looking forward to see where it goes. Like to keep my private life private. I want this to be about the music and not who I'm seen with, you know?'

'I completely understand. So let's get to the music. Tell us about this tour!' the interview went on for about ten more minutes and then we left. Justin did a mall appearance promoting his new fragrance Girlfriend then a book signing for the first 100 fans who bought his book Just Getting Started. Once he was finished we went to the venue so he could get ready for the show. 

'Come here.' he pulled me into his dressing room and closed the door. 'I wanted to do this all day.' he kissed me passionately. We sat on the nearby sofa not breaking the kiss. We eventually pulled back out of breath with the same goofy smile. 'Just one more before I get ready.' he pecked my lips quickly and hurried to soundcheck. I watched from the side of the stage as he performed cheering him on just like the fans.  'What'd you think?' 

'I think you were amazing.' I beamed. 'Enjoyed every second.'

'Thanks.' he wrapped an arm around my waist, 'let's get back to the hotel.' we made it to the car with minor chaos. We took turns showering then Justin ordered room service. 'Do you want to lay over here? Just for the movie?' he wondered. I smiled and laid down next to him in his bed. Halfway into the movie I fell asleep with Justin's arm wrapped tightly around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just incase you don't read my Harry Styles story: I will be doing my best to update more regurarly now! Enjoy (: