If I Was Your Boyfriend

one hundred-twenty two.

I shake the feeling off and follow the others into the pizzeria. Justin pulls out my chair before me sliding down into his own metal seat. He places a hand on the small of my back and opens the menu wide enough for us to see.

‘You can’t go wrong with any pizza here.’ Justin informs me with a smile, ‘everything’s great.’

‘What is your favorite?’

‘Pepperoni lovers. So much pepperoni its falling off the plate.’

‘I’ll take that then.’

‘You guys are adorable.’ Chaz teases from the other booth, ‘matching meals.’

‘Shut up.’ Justin laughs running a hand across his smooth chin, ‘how’s the Diana girl you were telling me about?’

‘She is-…’ Chaz starts but he’s cut off by Nolan coughing out “make believe”, ‘she’s with her family.’

‘Well we’d all love to meet her.’ Mitch chimes in with a hard laugh, ‘one of these days.’

‘You will, she’s just shy.’

‘Sure.’ Justin joins in with the banter. ‘I’ll believe it when I see it.’

‘One day she’ll show up and all of you are going to owe me an apology.’

The guys laugh Chaz’s rant off as we wait for the pizza to arrive. I nuzzle myself into Justin’s arm as he holds me close to him.

‘So how long are you in town for?’ Nolan wonders biting into his pizza.

‘We’ll be around for a week.’ Justin replies passing his large sprite over to me after taking a sip through the clear straw.

‘What are you planning on doing while you’re here?’

‘I have some stuff planned.’ Justin says in return causing me to look over at him.

‘You do?’

‘Yeah, I do.’ He grins happily, ‘you’ll see.’

What Justin says runs through my mind throughout our time in the pizzeria. Once we were all finished we went to the theatre to see Godzilla. It was dark out once we were walking out of the theatre.

‘We better get back to the house.’ Justin says, ‘we’ll see you fellas, tomorrow?’

‘Alright, we’ll catch up then.’ Mitch responds as we begin to walk the opposite way as everyone else.

‘Don’t worry, it’s only a few blocks.’ Justin cups my waist with his arm giving me a slight push in front of him. ‘Did you have fun?’

‘Yeah, I did. Your friends are great.’

‘Yeah, lucky to have them.’ He nods in agreement, ‘if you’re hungry later, we can go get some food when we get back.’

‘Okay. Are you going to tell me what you have planned yet?’

‘In due time, Chrissy.’ He smirks through his sneaky laugh. ‘In due time.’

A dark, tinted SUV strolls down the way appearing to be moving in slow motion. I tighten my grip on Justin’s arm causing him to pull me behind him as he watches the car. They sped up and continue down the empty road.

‘It’s okay.’ He soothes with an assuring smile, ‘I’m here.’

We walk to Justin’s dad’s house and go to the empty living room.

‘Where is everyone?’

‘They’re probably sleep. Jaz and Jax have stolen Rocky from us.’ Justin says flipping through the channels before his phone chimes loudly. He studies the screen before glancing over at me with a smile. ‘Come with me.’

‘Where are we going?’ I ask confused as he stands from the sofa.

‘Chrissy, get up and come with me.’ He laughs pulling me from the sofa and grabs the keys from the kitchen then leads me out of the door. I follow Justin to his dad’s spare car and get into the passenger’s seat.

‘Are you going to tell me where we’re going now?’ I repeat once Justin was driving down the streets of Stratford.

‘Now you know me better than that.’ Justin responds keeping his brown eyes forward. ‘I’m going to need you to put this on.’ Justin fishes out a royal blue blindfold and places it on my lap.

‘Okay?’ I laugh tying the blindfold behind my head. ‘You’re so weird.’

The car slowly comes to a stop and Justin cuts the engine. Justin opens the passenger’s door and helps me out of the car. He uses his hands to guide me by my waist as we walk.

‘We’re almost there.’ He says leaning his head on my shoulder. ‘And we’re here.’

Justin gives me a slight push and I was in the arms of someone else. Justin slowly unties the blindfold from behind and I was face-to-face with Garrett and Danielle.

‘What are you guys doing here?!’ I hug both of them tight before hugging Justin. ‘I haven’t seen you since the hospital visit!’

‘Yeah we wanted to respect your dad’s wishes about family time.’ Danielle explains draping her arms around me again.

‘I’ve missed you guys!’

‘I guess we’ve missed seeing you around too.’ Garrett shrugs with a playful smile, ‘so, this is Canada?’

‘Only the best place in the world.’ Justin replies slapping hands with Garrett and hugging Danielle. ‘Come on guys, the car’s right over here.’

‘Thank you so much.’ I wrap an arm around Justin as we walk back to the car.

‘Happy early Birthday.’ He replies opening the door for me after helping Garrett with the luggage.

‘Do you have anything else planned? I’m just happy with this.’

‘You’ll see.’ Justin starts the car up and drives out of the nearly empty parking lot, ‘so, since I wouldn’t want you two cramped in the basement at my dad’s I got you a hotel room. My treat.’

‘I could’ve paid for it.’ Garrett suggests.

‘Yeah, I know. I invited you guys out here and as our guests I’m obligated to make sure you have the best trip.’

‘How about we pay for at least half of the room…’ Danielle leans in the front seat, ‘it’s really not a problem.’

‘Will you tell them I’m not going to take money from them?’ Justin looks at me with a laugh.

‘It’s true.’ I nod, ‘he will not take money from you. If you leave him some, he’ll bother you until you take it back.’

‘Well, thank you.’ Danielle pats Justin’s shoulder before settling back down in the back. ‘You’re quite the gentlemen.’

‘Don’t mention it. If it wasn’t so late, I’d show you around so we’ll just do that tomorrow.’

‘Canada, eh?’ Garrett tilts his head back as he bursts into a fit of laughter.

‘We do not all go around saying “eh” you know that right?’ Justin laughs along with him pulling into some large hotel’s parking lot. ‘The room’s already paid for so you can just get the key and go on up. I’ll help with the bags.’

Danielle and I head inside of the hotel to get the key while Justin and Garrett carry their suitcases through the lobby. We go onto the fourth floor and wait while they get situated.

‘We will be back in the morning and I’m taking you to the best donut shop in all of the world.’ Justin grabs my hand before he closes the door.

Justin’s Point of View

Chrissy and I leave Danielle and Garrett back in their room for the night. She smiles over at me with this innocent smile that drove me crazy. I couldn’t take it. I press her frame to the wall and kiss her with everything in me. Her small hands are wrapped around my neck, using me as her own step stool. I keep my hands on her waist holding her there on the hotel’s wall.

‘Thank you for inviting Danielle and Garrett here, it really means a lot. I love you.’ She mutters against my lips briefly breaking the kiss, ‘so much.’

‘I love you.’ I repeat connecting my lips back to hers. ‘It’s been so long, you know.’ I hear myself whine as she pulls away from me.

‘Yes, it has.’ Chrissy stares at me with those innocent eyes before grabbing a hold of my hand. She silently pulls me to the elevator and presses the button to the lobby before kissing me again. The elevator door dings and she steps off walking over to the counter.

‘Baby?’ I ask but she sways her way over to the counter and leans against it. ‘What are you doing?’

‘Can I get a room, please?’ she asks staring at me with the smallest smile.

I didn’t know if I was hearing her correctly but my wandering mind was answered when she slides the manager her debit card. Within minutes Chrissy was leading the way back to the elevator. She stands in the corner waving the card in front of me. Her eyes and lips were pulling me in towards her; the few inches between us were agonizingly painful.

‘You’re teasing me.’ I murmur pinning her wrist against the wall kissing her neck gently. ‘And it’s driving me insane.’

‘Isn’t that the point?’

The elevator dings again and she slips from under my touch with a giggle. I nearly trip over my feet trying to follow Chrissy down the wide hallway. I didn’t know what gotten into her but I loved it. It was like the wild Chrissy was slowly being coaxed out by shy Chrissy. This was the dancer who moved slowly against my body with the music in the video. I knew she was holding back before, I knew it. Chrissy unlocks the door and grabs my arm to pull me inside. Before I could get in, her lips were planted on mine. My shoe clumsily kicks the door closed while hands try to lock it behind me. Once the door is locked and I know no one’s walking in anytime soon I grab her up in my arms walking over to carefully lay her down. Her fingers run through my hair as she slides down to stop me.

‘No, no.’ she smiles as she shakes her head from left to right, ‘tonight things are going a little differently.’ With that she pulls my shirt from over head and grabs me gently.

Chrissy had me on my back on the bed within mere seconds. She bites her lip crawling in front of me on the bed. I feel my body shudder as Chrissy swiftly undoes my belt and pulls it through the loops.

‘Chrissy…’ I start trying to catch my breath.

‘Yeah, babe?’ she doesn’t bother to look up at me as she gets that innocent look in her eyes.

‘I don’t know how much more teasing I could take from you, just being completely honest right now.’

‘Is that right?’ she blinks at me, throwing her hair over her shoulder.

Something just excitedly snapped within my body and I flipped our bodies over. Before I could actually process all of this Chrissy was now under me. I hear her gasp from my quick movement. Articles of clothing were being tossed here and there, as if we were challenging each other.

‘Yeah.’ I mumble into her sweet, soft skin causing her to grip my arm with a shiver.

I watch as she begins to crumble against all of my touches and her newly found dominant walls start to crack. She moves under my lovingly assault and stands to her feet. I sit up in the bed, confused as to why she decided to stop so quickly.

‘I told you things were going to be different.’ Chrissy frowns, she was actually pouting and I loved it. ‘Justin.’

‘Tell me what to do and how to do it and I’m yours.’ I promise before pulling her back down to me, then rolling over with her, granting her requests. Every single one of them.

Who could say no to that face?