If I Was Your Boyfriend

one hundred-thirty eight.

Many hours later Justin and I were landing in London after dropping off Rocky with my mom and Jeff. The airport’s security quickly came in and ushered us to the awaiting car. Somehow word had got out about our arrival because there was a welcoming party of fans and paps outside. The fans and paps all shoved each other trying to get the best view. I tightly hold onto Justin’s hand as he’s pulled through the crowd.

‘Are you okay?’ he wonders, as we were drug through the madness.

‘Yeah, I just don’t think that I’ll be able to get over that.’ I reply with a slow nod glancing back at the mass of people.

‘Don’t worry, me either.’ He smiles comfortingly as the door to SUV is finally closed, ‘Ready to see London?’

‘Yes. I just wish Danielle and Garrett could’ve made the trip.’

‘I told Garrett he should’ve waited until after Paris to break the news to their folks.’ Justin speaks jokingly fastening his seat belt. ‘That way we could’ve got another trip in there before they were on 24/7 lockdown.’

‘Danielle says her dad still hasn’t said anything to her since he found out and that was days ago.’

‘I mean I understand why he’s upset and all but that’s a little bit extreme, isn’t it?’

‘Danielle’s dad is extreme.’ I simply reply looking out the window at rainy London.

‘We’ll bring them something back to the states.’ Justin suggests, ‘Like a souvenir of something.’

‘Good idea! Now we just need to find Ryan and Nichole.’

‘Ryan sent me a text this morning saying that they were staying at some hotel called the Dorchester.’

‘Isn’t that where we stayed when we came to London?’

‘No, we stayed at Claridge’s, remember?’

‘Right. Claridge’s.’

‘I know that you said bring a suit for the fashion show but do I have to wear one?’ Justin complains throwing his head back with a groan.

‘Yes you do,’ I laugh tugging on his baggy jeans, ‘I don’t think fashion designers want to see your butt while they’re trying to enjoy the show.’

‘Hey, my butt does not show.’ Justin defends pulling on his jeans.

‘Oh please! I don’t even know what that belt does because it’s not holding your pants up that’s for sure.’

‘Fine.’ He caves in, ‘I’ll put it on but I won’t like it.’

‘I think you look extra incredible when you dress up.’

‘I may consider doing it more then for your benefit.’

‘Thank you.’

‘Anything for you babe.’ He presses his forehead to mine as we come to a stop in front of the Dorchester.

The Dorchester was this huge, immaculate hotel located in such a beautiful part of London. The streets were filled with people stopping to take a picture of it. Several workers awaited us outside the doors to help us with our luggage. Justin pays the driver before getting out to shake the hotel manager’s hand. I slide out of the car just to be wrapped in Justin’s protective arms. He shields me from the photographers and helps me inside of the hotel.

‘Stay here and I’ll get us checked in.’ he whispers heading over to the counter.

‘Okay.’ I pull out my phone to take a picture of the incredible lobby.

I decided to post the picture to Instagram since it had been a long while since I interacted with the fans. Lately I was going more and more online tweeting and posting things for their benefit and my own. Justin was doing the same. He was following so many fans a day that he couldn’t any more because of his follow limit.

@chrissythorton: London we are here! It’s been too long xx

‘Ready?’ Justin appears behind me holding the room keys in his hand, ‘They say that we have an incredible view.’

‘The entire hotel is incredible.’ I beam following him to the elevator, ‘I already love it here.’

‘So do I.’ he replies pulling me inside just as the door closes, ‘they’ll bring our luggage up in a bit.’

Justin and I go up to the highest floor of the hotel then down to our suite. The suite was just as big as our apartment if that was possible. I follow Justin around the room astonished by the beauty of the room.

‘I’m never leaving.’ I declare flopping down on the bed.

‘It is nice, yeah?’

‘I would say this is the best hotel that I have ever stayed in.’

‘It’s a close second.’

‘What’s the first one?’

‘When I was about sixteen. I said in this huge suite with Fredo and it had a boxing ring, basketball court, and a separate room to play video games on a huge TV. I was in heaven.’

‘A boxing ring? How on Earth did they have a boxing ring inside of your hotel room?’

‘Don’t ask me. I need to call to see if I can fit one in the apartment.’

‘You possible cannot get anything else in that apartment. You’ve already moved your man cave to the garage so the cars are all over the place.’

‘I think our neighbor actually complained.’

‘Who? Mr. Clark?’

‘Yeah! He’s always giving me an evil eye when I leave. Every single time.’ Justin laughs lying across the bed, ‘I found a letter in the mail kindly asking us to move the cars off the street. I bet you anything that it was him.’

‘Well you do have the Range Rover, then the Fisker, then your bat mobile, then the motorcycle, and the smart car along with my car.’ I laugh along with him lying down beside Justin. ‘Maybe he’s tired of looking at all of the cars.’

‘Maybe we should just move to a bigger place.’ Justin suggests, ‘I’ve actually been thinking about it for a while now.’

‘A bigger place?’

‘I’m not talking a mansion.’ He stiffs out another tired laugh, ‘Maybe another bedroom and a bathroom with our own gate so there will be no one to complain about all of the cars in the way. Plus Rocky will have a bigger yard to run around in.’

‘But I’ll complain.’ I taunt drawing circles on his arm.

‘I’m serious. When we get back to LA I’m looking, alright?’

‘If that’s what you want to do.’

‘Would you be okay with it?’

‘Of course I would. I just want to be wherever you are. That’s all that matters to me.’

‘I love you.’

‘I love you too.’

‘Ryan just sent me a text saying that they wouldn’t be able to meet up with us before the show because Nichole is swamped right now.’

‘At least we’ll see them at the show in a bit.’

‘I’m so tired. Jetlag is killing me right now.’

‘I thought the great Justin Bieber was immune to something so small as jetlag.’

‘You are being so sarcastic with me today. I like it.’ He grins kissing my cheek, ‘good thing there’s two bathrooms because you take an entire six hours to get ready.’

‘Shut up.’ I swat his arm before rolling out of the bed, ‘See you in six hours.’ I go into the bathroom to take a shower before the fashion show tonight, ‘Just could you zip the back of my dress?’ I shout emerging from the bathroom.

‘Wow.’ Justin looks up from wrapping his gold watch around his wrist, ‘You look gorgeous.’

‘Thank you. Your suit is perfect.’ I smile turning around in his arms, ‘I also love what you’ve done with your hair.’

Justin was wearing a fitted black suit with the sleeves cuffed at his elbows showing off all of his tattoos. His usual pair of hi-top sneakers were replaced with a sleek, shiny pair of black dress shoes. His soft hair was slicked back from his face perfectly.

‘Excuse me, your car is downstairs.’ Our floor attendant speaks quietly.

‘Thank you Ron.’ Justin nods pulling his phone from its charger, ‘but before you go could you take a quick picture of us?’

Justin wraps an arm around me while I rest my head on his chest for a quick picture. The flash goes off before Ron hands Justin his phone back.

‘Instagram.’ He answers tapping away at his screen.

@JustinBieber: My beautiful date tonight for the show.

‘I can’t wait to see Nichole! Ryan says she’s walking near the front of it all.’ I whisper over to Justin after the many pictures we had to take outside.

‘Where is Ryan anyway?’ he wonders leading the way to our seats in the front row as Nichole promised.

‘He should be coming any second now.’

A familiar voice strikes my attention after a while. I look up to see Selena taking a seat just a few chairs down from Justin and I.

‘You have got to be kidding me.’