If I Was Your Boyfriend

fourteen.

The next morning, I woke up in bed with Justin. The realization set in almost immediately. I was in Paris, with Justin, my boyfriend. I was the happiest girl on Earth this morning. 'Good morning.' he sat up rubbing his eyes.

'Good morning.' I replied, smiling at him. 'How'd you sleep?'

'Great. I had a dream, we were in Paris and you finally agreed to be my girl. Oh wait....' he kissed me gently, 'it's not a dream.'

'Nope, it was real.' I kissed him once more.

'I'm glad. What do you want to do today?'

'Um, I dunno.' I shrugged, 'anything's fine.'

'Let's go see the sites we didn't get to yesterday.' he rolled out of the bed, 'could you be ready in twenty? I want to get breakfast first.'

'Yes, I can.' I nodded, getting out of bed as well. I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of ballet flats.

'You can dress so simple and still be incredibly beautiful. One of my favorite things about you.' he took my hand.

'You're sweet.' I responded as we went out the door. We stopped at this small building and went inside, 'wow, it smells incredible in here.'

'I know. I wanna eat everything right now.'

'How may I help you?' the woman behind the counter picked up a pen and her notepad.

'Uh, those look really good.' Justin pointed at some kind of stuffed pastries. 'What's in them?'

'Blueberry in those, strawberry in these, and cherry in those.' she answered.

'Which one do you want?' he turned towards me.

'Cherry.' I gestured at the pastries.

'Okay, I want a cherry and a blueberry.' the woman grabbed the two pastries and placed them inside a bag then Justin paid her. 'Oh! Do you guys have coffee or something?'

'We have orange juice, water, or milk.'

'Two orange juices to then.' he placed some bills on the counter as she got to orange juices out the freezer. 'Let's go.' he got the bag and I followed him out the door. 'Could you put my phone in your bag?'

'Sure.' I took his phone out of his back pocket and dropped in the purse with my own. I took a bite of my pastry as we walked, 'mmmm so good.' I beamed.

'Lemme have a taste. I'll let you taste mine.' I held the pastry up to his mouth and he took a small bite, 'that is good.' just then his phone rung in my bag. 'Answer that for me?' he had just taken a huge bite of his pastry.

'Finally, you answered.'

'Hello?' I questioned.

'Oh, it's you.' I realized the person on the phone was Selena.

'It's Selena.' I handed Justin his phone and walked to a nearby trashcan. I tossed my bag and finished my pastry. I looked back at Justin who was looking at me, but talking into his phone. I waited until he was finished, then walked over to him.

'I'm sorry about that.'

'What did she want?'

'She sort of, wants to talk, about us.' he bit on his thumb nail.

'Oh.' I nodded, 'that's cool.'

'You don't think it's cool.' he laughed a little.

'Well, not really.' I frowned, 'but whatever.'

'Hey.' Justin stopped me, 'I don't want her back. I have you.' he kissed my cheek, 'don't let this ruin our day.'

'Just one question, are you two going to talk?'

'I wasn't going to.'

'Maybe you should, just so she can move on with her life.'

'You'd be okay with that?'

'Yeah, I trust you. I wouldn't mind.'

'How'd I get lucky enough to have you in my life?'

'I feel the same way about you.' I intertwined our fingers. 'More site-seeing?'

'You got it.' he nodded repositioning his hat. We went into this small shop that sold different knick-knacks and souvenirs. 'Babe look at this.' Justin called picking up an interesting doll.

'Babe?' I raised an eyebrow taking the doll out of his hand.'

'Uh, yeah.' he laughed a little, 'that okay?'

'Just messing with you.' I linked my arm through his. 'But this is pretty cool.'

'I know.' he got his phone out and turned the camera on. We took a picture with the doll and put it back down. After awhile we went back to the hotel to relax. 'So, tomorrow night we leave.'

'I like it here. It's just me and you, and Kenny.' I laughed, 'no drama, it's all peaceful and fun.'

'Yeah, but don't worry. Everything will be the same when we get back to LA.' he laid down on the bed.

'I don't know. You'll be on tour.' I reminded him trying to sound as normal as possible.

'Yeah.' he sighed, 'but hey, let's not think about that, not right now.' I laid down next to him and kissed his lips. 'Mmm, one more.' I smiled and kissed him again, but this time he kissed back. Forgetting the tour, Selena, and everything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a question for you guys, if I were to start another story, who would you want the man character to be? Anyone except for Justin Bieber and Harry Styles haha. So if you could, let me know. I may be starting another story fairly soon.