If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifteen.

'Wake up baby.' Justin kissed my lips while moving the hair out of my face.

'Good morning.' I smiled sitting up.

'And she's up.' he chuckled.

'What time is it?' I stretched and tossed my legs off the side of the bed.

'It is 2 in the afternoon!' he exlaimed, 'someone slept good.'

'Why didn't you wake me?'

'You looked so adorable.'

'What time do we leave again?'

'Eight.' he answered sitting down next to me. 'So, we have enough time to go site-seeing, get dinner, and head to the airport.'

'Okay.' I replied, grabbing my suitcase getting out the dress I was wearing today. 'I'm gonna get ready and we can go.' I washed my face, brushed my teeth and hair and then got dressed. 'Ready.' I announced sitting back on the bed.

'You look beautiful.' Justin grinned pulling me onto his lap. 'I'm lucky.'

'I'm lucky.' I repeated wrapping my arms around his neck. He stood up still holding me and around quickly, 'stop!' i laughed holding onto him tighter.

'This is fun.' he continued to spin around. I pinched the back of his neck, 'Ow!' he shouted coming to a fast stop. 'You pinched me.'

'Yep.' I jumped down out of his arms.

'Come here.' he pulled me close and kissed me gently.

'Mmmm.' I smiled hugging him, 'ready?'

'Yes. Just let me get the bags.'

'We're talking the bags?' I wondered.

'Mhm.' he grabbed them up and we met Kenny in the hallway. We went to the lobby of the hotel and Justin paid them while Kenny got us a rental car.

'Are we going to that place?' Kenny inquired from the front seat.

'Yeah, go the place.' Justin nodded.

'What place?'

'I want to take you somewhere.' he smiled a little fastening his seat belt. I laughed fastening mine as well. We came a stop at a empty field with an airplane nearby. Justin got out the car and took the bags to waiting workers. I followed behind Kenny and he escorted to my seat where Justin soon joined me. 'We're not going home just yet. I'm taking you somewhere first.'

'You're so weird.' I giggled leaning on his shoulder. About an hour and a half later the plane was landing, 'where are we?' I asked curiously.

'Verona.' he answered smiling excitedly.'

'Verona, Italy?!' I beamed looking out the window.

'I remember we were watching that one movie and you said you wanted to see Juilet's wall and it's not far from Paris, so I said why not.' he was referring to when we watched Letters To Juilet a couple of weeks ago.

'Justin! This is amazing! Thank you!' I hugged him tight.

'You're welcome, let's go see it and get some food.' he took my hand and we hurried off the plane. We got into a car and came to a stop down the street from Juilet's Wall. It was so crowded no one even bothered to look at Justin. 'Babe, you can buy a lock and put it on that fence.' he pointed a fence by the courtyard. 'Want to?' I nodded in response and we walked into a gift shop. Justin bought one blue lock and the woman gave him a permanent marker.

'Can I write it?' he handed me the lock and marker. JB+CT

'I like that.' Justin kissed the top of my head. We walked back to the gate where there were many couples placing their locks on the gates. 'Hey can you take our picture?' Justin handed his phone to a couple. They nodded in unison smiling. They took a picture of us putting our lock on the gate together. 'Thank you.' he said once they handed back his phone.

'That is my new favorite picture of us.' I set it as his lockscreen.

'Same here.' he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'I love this place. It's incredible!'

'I thought you would.'

'Thank you for bringing me here Justin.'

'Thank you for coming with me. I enjoyed it all.' he retorted remvoing loose strands of hair out of my face. I took his hat and put it on my head.

'What was your favorite part?'

'You agreeing to be my girl. What was yours?'

'When you asked.' he cupped my face and kissed me passionately. I began kissing back with just as much passion.

'Awwwwwww!' the people erupted in cheers causing us to pull apart. We both looked at each other and started laughing. He pecked my lips once more then my hands and finally my nose.

'Let's go eat.' we went to this small diner and followed Kenny inside.

'Justin! Justin Bieber!' a fan hurried from her table and up to Justin.

'Hey.' he smiled, 'do you want to take a picture?'

'Yes! Yes! Yes!' she cried handing her camera to Kenny. She stood in between Justin and I then Kenny took the picture, 'thank you!' she ran back to the table and showed her family.

'You're welcome!' he waved to her family. After we ate our food we went to the same field where an airplane was still waiting. We boarded the plane and watched movies during the flight. It was after midnight when we made it back to LA. Kenny drove to my house and Justin helped me with the bags.

'You can set those there. I'll get them in the morning.'

'Alright, I have a long rehearsal tomorrow. I'll text you during my break. And thank you for coming Chrissy, again.' he yawned.

'I had a great time.' he pulled me in for a tight hug.

'Goodnight baby.' he whispered.

'Goodnight.' I watched as he slowly walked back to the car and Kenny honked twice before driving away. I closed the door and dragged myself upstairs to my room then finally dropping onto the bed.