If I Was Your Boyfriend

sixteen.

I woke up around noon the next day and went into the kitchen for breakfast, 'hey sweetie, what time did you get in last night?' my mom questioned sitting down at the table.

'It was after midnight when we landed in LA.' I made myself a bowl of Captain Crunch.

'Did you have fun?' she wondered.

'Yes!' I got my phone off the coffee table by the door to show her the pictures I took.

Good mornin gorgeous. Off to rehearsals talk to you later. - Justin.

He had sent that nearly four hours ago, 'We went site-seeing, had dinner on the Eiffle Tower, and saw Juilet's wall in Verona, Italy.' I handed her my phone so she could scroll through the pictures.

'Oooh, what's this picture?' she turned the phone back to me. It was a picture of Justin and I kissing on the plane.

'Nothing.' I giggled eating my cereal.

'I take it you two are more than friends now?'

'Uh huh.' I admitted, 'we're dating.'

'Dating as in casual or dating dating?' my mom inquired.

'Dating as in he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend.'

'Aww.' she cooed looking at more photos. 'I'm happy that you're happy.'

'Thanks mom, what'd you do while I was gone?'

'I planted some tomatoes, squash, and eggplant seeds in the garden.' she responded. She went back upstairs to get ready for the day, as I finished my cereal. I took a long hot shower and got dressed, 'hey, Chrissy. I'm going to the store, do you want to go?'

'Here I come!' I called sliding my feet into a pair of my flip-flops. We went inside of Target and I grabbed a shopping cart. 'Mom, I'm going to grab a new straightner, be right back.' she nodded looking at lamps. I slowly walked to the hair products and studied the straightners. My phone fell right out of my back pocket and onto the ground. Just as I was reaching for it, a hand grabbed it.

'Here you go.' they said.

'Thanks. Nathan?' It was my ex-boyfriend Nathan. I hadn't seen him since I invited him along for coffee with Justin and Selena.

'Chrissy, hey.' he hugged me tightly. 'How have you been?'

'I've been great, you?'

'Yeah, I could tell. You're always on the TV with what's his face.' he stated annoyed.

'His name is Justin.' I grabbed a straightner and walked off, then found my mom. We finished our shopping and returned home.

'Today is Lucille's birthday so we're going to get dinner and then go out, there's some money on the counter for food. I have to get ready.' my mom hurried up thne stairs.

hey i finally got a break. what are you up to? - Justin.

just got home from running errands. how's rehearsals? - Chrissy.

good but i'd rather be with you. - Justin.

mom's leaving so im ordering some thai food. you should come over (: - Chrissy.

i'll be here another hour then i should go home and shower. i could pick up some food on the way over. what place? (: - Justin.

palms thai! just call me when you get there. - Chrissy.

ok. see you in a bit. - Justin.

(: - Chrissy.

'Mom! Can Justin come over? We're going to watch some movies and eat dinner.' I called up the stairs.

'That's fine!' she called back. I grabbed the keys and drove to the RedBox at the nearby McDonalds. I rented the Cabin in the Woods, Magic Mike, and Red Light. When I came back my mom was applying makeup. 'I'm leaving. I won't be home too late.' she grabbed her car keys and went out the door. About two hours passed and Justin still hadn't called, maybe he was in the shower or driving. Another 45 minutes, my stomach growled hungrily. I got into my car and drove to Panda Express getting myself some food. As I was pulling into the driveway Justin was just turning his car off.

'I'm sorry I'm late.' he got out of the car still wearing what he would have wore to rehearsals, with no food.

'What happened?'

'Selena showed up rehearsals and we were just talking, time flew right by.'

'Oh.' I nodded my head, 'that's nice. I just wish you would have called or sent a message.'

'I'm sorry.'

'No food?'

'I just rushed right over here, I didn't think about stopping. We can go now if you want.'

'I got some Chinese.' I held the bag up, 'i got two panda bowls, just incase you showed up.'

'Thank you.' he hugged me. 'Forgive me?'

'Of course.' I hugged him back. We went inside and sat on the sofa, 'I got some movies. You can pick one.'

'Cabin in the woods.' i put it into the DVD player and turned off the lights. We finished eating our food and halfway into the movie we were kissing.

'Mmmmmm.' i pulled back and kissed him once more.

'You're so kissable.' he laughed. 'I cant help it.' another peck. 'I better go. Rehearsals early in the morning.'

'No, don't.' I playfully frowned.

'I'll stay if you want, would it be okay?'

'My mom won't be back till late. She'll be so tired, she'll just drag herself into her bed.'

'My mom's out promoting her book. So she's not a problem.'

'Come on.' I pulled him up the stairs. I changed into a pair of pajamas and laid in bed next to him. 'Goodnight.'

'Sweet dreams babe.' he kissed my forehead and we both quickly fell asleep. A few hours had passed when I heard,

'CHRISSY!'