If I Was Your Boyfriend

one hundred sixty-eight.

Justin’s Point of View

Pregnancies. Honestly what was with me and pregnancies? First, it was that scare with Chrissy or what I thought was Chrissy. Then, it was Selena. She confessed how she suffered from a miscarriage early on during the end of our relationship. Now it was Jayde’s turn. Apparently she’s carrying my child as a result of one of my recklessly stupid nights. I could’ve sworn she said she was on some kind of pill but then again that could’ve been a lie just so I would let my guard down. Which I did and now it’s time to pay. Just when I thought that Chrissy and I would relax and reconnect before I had to go back out on tour this happens. I involuntarily let out an exasperated laugh thinking back to all the unbelievable things that have tried to get in the way of our relationship. Exes that tried to ruin our relationship with plots. Stalkers threatening our lives. Costars taking their roles way too seriously. Lies, mainly from me. Life, it seemed to be our biggest enemy. We literally had seen it all. I honestly don’t even know how I could be surprised at this point. This is basically nothing new to us. The next time, I look over towards the bed, Chrissy is sitting up in nothing more than the thin sheets wrapped around her. I swallow before stepping back into the room to sit on the side of the bed.

‘Good morning,’ she singsongs resting her forehead on my back after leaving barely-there kisses on my skin. ‘How did you sleep?’

‘I slept good.’ A pleased groan falls from my mouth as she plays with my hair, humming to herself. ‘That feels really good. Don’t stop.’

‘I think I heard you say that last night.’ She teases with a genuine laugh, clearly she was pleased with her well-thought joke.

‘You’re in a good mood.’ I point out, dreading the fact that I would be the one to ruin it.

‘I am just really happy. I love you so much.’ Chrissy muses, ’Thank you for doing this.’

‘Anything for you.’

Chrissy’s Point of View

After breakfast and a hot shower, Justin and I take an official tour of the island with an official guide. The guide takes us to see an exclusive, gorgeous waterfall before disappearing back in the direction we came.

‘Be careful, the rocks are really slippery.’ Justin advises, keeping a tight grip on my hand. ‘I don’t think either of us wants to go back to the states with a broken bone.’

Once we make it to the top, I hesitantly look down. Normally, I wasn’t the person that was afraid of heights but looking down at the rocks below I was petrified. Justin eagerly rocks back and forth at the edge of the cliff, clearly ready to leap at this very moment. He glances back at me with knitted eyebrows.

‘Hey, you okay?’ he places his hands firmly on my arms, ‘we don’t have to do this if you’re not comfortable.’

‘I'm comfortable with the whole jumping part, I’m just worried about falling on those rocks down there.’

‘I promise you that we won’t. The guide said dozens of people have done it and it’s completely safe. You know that I would never put you in any sort of danger. Ever.’

‘Alright.’ I breathe, glancing back down at the rocks below us once more.

‘Focus on the water.’ Justin advises, grabbing a hold of my hands, ‘just let me know when you’re ready.’

After a few long breaths and a couple of heart-racing moments. I nod my head several times, grabbing Justin’s hands tightly in mine. ‘I’m ready.’

‘Okay. On three.’ Justin grins leaving a quick kiss on my cheek, ‘one, two, three!’

Before I could back out Justin leaps from the cliff, dragging me down with him. I hear myself shriek as Justin laughs, never dropping my hands. I briefly hear the sound of him diving into the water before going under. We pop up at the same time, Justin more excited than me.

‘See! You did it and nothing happened. I’m so proud of you.’ He beams, snaking his inked arms around me. ‘That was such a rush. Do you want to do it again?’

‘I think I’ll wait down here but you go ahead.’

‘You sure?’ Justin wonders where I instantly nod my head in return, ‘Alright I will be right back.’

While Justin makes his way back up on the cliff, I head over to where our towels were and grab my phone. I hold it up in the air, ready to record Justin as he jumps down.

‘Hey, Chris!’ Justin calls waving his hands once he makes it to the top, ‘watch this.’ I press the round red button on my screen positioning it just right. ‘Wanna see me do a backflip?’

‘No!’ I shout back, unfortunately looking at the rocks in front of me.

‘It’ll be fine!’ Justin turns his back towards me anyway.

I hold my breath as Justin leaps from the cliff, doing a flip in the process. He shouts happily before disappearing into the water. After putting my phone away, I swim to the middle to meet him.

‘I bet that video was so sick.’

‘You are insane.’ I gratefully wrap my arms around his wet skin, ‘do not do that again.’

By the time we make it back to the room, lunch was waiting for us. Justin doesn’t waste any time, sitting down and removing the lid from the tray.

‘I’m going to take a shower.’ I say before slipping into the other room and turning on the water.

Justin’s Point of View

Since Chrissy was in the shower, I take the time to turn on the TV to see what was going on. I use the TV to go onto YouTube and search TMZ. Although, TMZ and I had somewhat of a love-hate relationship, they were always the first to break any sort of news about me. If I cough too loud, they’re there. If I breathe the wrong way, they’re there.

“Justin Bieber: Fathering Another Child?!”

Of course, they had a three-minute video of it. I click the video and sit on the bed as it loads. The first thing I see is a picture of me and Jayde in Bora Bora. Of course, I happened to naked. The so-called reporter leans back in the chair at TMZ headquarters and begins to tell the others about how I apparently impregnated Jayde while we were in Bora Bora. They then go onto claim how I’m already refusing to help out with my alleged child. I really hope that Scooter was handling all of this back in the states. I could not go back home, solely focusing on the tour with this going on. I could already here the paparazzi with their annoying questions in the back of my head.

‘Justin,’ The familiar voice calls out cutting into my thoughts. I could feel my stomach drop instantly and my entire body go numb within seconds.

I stumble to turn off the TV, ultimately knowing that it was too late. I wasn’t sure how long Chrissy was standing there or what exactly she heard. I just hope she didn’t hear any of it, especially after we agreed to put Jayde and the past few months behind us.

‘What’s going on?’ Chrissy questions, folding her arms across her chest as she leans in the doorway.