If I Was Your Boyfriend

seventeen.

My eyes snapped open and I rolled out of bed as if it were on fire. Justin stumbled out of the bed and scrambled for his shoes, 'you know my rules.' my mom narrowed her eyes. I glanced quickly at the clock on the wall, 4:41.

'Did you just get home?' I questioned.

'I'll deal with this in the morning.' she shook her head and walked off to her room.

'I'm sorry.' I mumbled to Justin.

'No, don't be. She took it better than my mom would have.' he laughed a little, pulling me by my arm. 'I'm going to go ahead and go okay? I don't think she'll want to see me when she wakes.'

'Okay.' I wrapped my arms around his torso.

'I'll see you tomorrow.' he whispered in my ear giving me a tight squeeze.

'Text me when you get a chance.' I walked him to his car where he kissed my cheek then drove away. I dragged myself up to my bed and collasped back into my bed. The next time I woke up my mom was gone for woke. Ding Dong. I hurried to the door and answered it.

'Hey.' Nathan took his hands out of his pocket.

'Hey.' I retorted, 'what are you doing here?'

'I wanted to talk. Can I come in?'

'Sure.' I nodded letting him inside the house. 'What's up?'

'I felt like a complete jerk yesterday. And I'm sorry.' he admitted, 'I just miss being close, you know? And I mean it wasn't that long ago.'

'Seems like just yesterday.' I agreed. Then there was knock on the door, 'hold on.' I said to Nathan and answered the door. 'Justin, hey.'

'Hey I left my phone in your room last ni-' he stopped and stared at Nathan, 'was I interrupting anything?'

'Of course not, Nathan and I were just catching up. I'll go see if I can find it.' I jogged up the stairs and into my room.

Justin's Point of View

I remember him. Yeah he's the guy that was at Starbucks with Chrissy that one day. What's he doing here? 'How do you know Chris again?' I decided to come out and say.

'Ex.' he nodded awkwardly. I nodded in response looking around. 'I take it you're the new guy in her life?'

'Yeah, I guess you can say that.'

'Well. You're lucky to have a girl like Chrissy in your life. Don't screw up like I did.'

'I try not to.'

'Found it!' Chrissy trotted down the stairs with my phone in her hand.

'Thanks.' I replied as we walked to the door, 'I have rehearsals but we'll talk later?'

'Yes. Call me when you get home.' she leaned in and kissed me gently.

'Bye baby.'

'Bye babe.'

Chrissy's Point of View

'Nice seeing you again.' Nathan called as I closed the door.

'Yeah same here.' Justin responded and walked away to his car.

'He's not so bad, I guess.' Nathan looked over to me.

'He's great. Get to know him and you'd agree.' Nathan and I talked for an hour longer and he left.

This is sort of short notice but will you be my date to the AMAs? (: - Justin.
I'd be honored (: - Chrissy.
It's Sunday night, ok? - Justin.
Can't wait! - Chrissy.

'Mom do you think we could shopping tomorrow? I need a dress for the AMAs.' I sat on the sofa once my mom got home from work.

'That's exciting. Sure.' she seemed less upset than the wee hours in the morning. Soon I went up to bed, ready for tomorrow.

Good mornin! - Justin.
Morning (: going dress shopping in a few. - Chrissy.
Oooh send me a picture (; - Justin.
It has to be a surprise :p what color are you wearing? - Chrissy.
You just pick a dress, tell me what color, and I'll match with you. - Justin.
Kay - Chrissy.
Can't wait to see you in it. - Justin.
(; - Chrissy.
Tease :p - Justin.

We texted each other back and forth until he had to go to a rehearsal for the AMAs, since he was performing. Then my mom and I went to dress stores and searched for the perfect dress. 'Chrissy.' she said with a smile holding up a red dress. I smiled as well and hurried into the dressing room with the dress.

'I think we may have found our winner.' I pulled her into the dressing room.

'This is the one.' she agreed.

Found a dress yet? - Justin.
Yes, a red one (: - Chrissy.
Sounds good (: - Justin.

Before I knew it, it was Sunday afternoon. My mom's friend came over to do my hair and makeup. My best friend Danielle came over too. 'Now go put on the dress.' Danielle said. I carefully slid into my dress and went back downstairs.

'You look stunning.' my mom took a picture.

'Mom this isn't prom.' I laughed a little. There was a knock on the door as I was looking at myself in the mirror.

'Look who's here.' she announced revealing Justin. He was dressed in a black dress shirt, a red bow tie, and white jeans, with black shoes.

'Wow, Chrissy.' he stared, 'you look incredible.'

'Thanks. You too.'

'One more picture!' my mom held up her camera. We laughed wrapping our arms around each other and smiling for the picture. 'Have a good night.' we walked to a black SUV and Justin opened the door for me. We arrived to a extremely busy street with many people and cars lined up. About ten minutes later we arrived to the front of the line.

'Ready?' Justin looked at me. The way here he convinced me to walk the red carpet with him for some reason. I nodded biting my nail. We got out the car and cheers erupted throughout the stands outside. Cameras turned our way and started taking pictures. 'they love you already.' Justin murmed into my ear. I followed his lead and smiled where he smiled and soon enough we were at the carpet and inside the building.

'That wasn't so bad.'

'You were a natural.' a producer greeted us and showed to our seats, which we right in the front row. I looked at the names they had on the seats, behind us: Rihanna and Katy Perry. I almost screamed out loud but kept it cool. I tapped Justin and leaned his head close to my mouth.

'The Katy Perry and Rihanna?' I pointed.

'Uh huh. I'll introduce you before we leave.' he smiled. The lights dimmed signaling the start of the show. After a performance they began announcing the awards. Next was the Male Artist; Pop/Rock.

'Good luck.' I whispered to him, he mouthed back a thank you.

'JUSTIN BIEBER!' They announced. Justin hurried excitedly up the stairs and onto the stage.

'Wow! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so happy and grateful! Thank you all.' he held up the award and walked backstage. Next, Justin was back on stage performing and as soon as he finished he won Best Album; Pop/Rock. 'Thanks to everyone who bought Believe! You guys kept it number one for so long.' he returned to his seat and the awards rolled on. 'This is the last one.' he said to me nervously.

'You got this. It's yours.' I held his hand and he gave it a tight squeeze.

'And this winner is... JUSTIN BIEBER!' he jumped up and spun me around. We shared a quick peck and he went onto the stage.

'This is absolutely incredible and unbelievable. I want to thank my fans, first and for most. Without you guys, I could not be here. I'm blessed to have fans as loyal as you. My family and friends, for your constant support. My management and crew for working just as hard as me if not harder. Thank you Chrissy, for accompanying me tonight. Thank you everyone. Thank you. Thank you! This is our win!' Justin cheered. I clapped with everoyne else. The show was finished and we were walking out, 'oh ladies. I want to introduce you to Chrissy.'

'I saw you in his video. Nice moves.' Katy Perry and Rihanna shook my hand.

'Wow, thank you.' I beamed. We said goodnight to numerous people and got into the SUV. 'Congratulations!'

'Thank you.' we came to a stop at my house and Justin walked me to my door. 'Thanks for being my date, I hope you had fun.'

'Yes.' I smiled, 'thank you as well.'

'Goodnight Chrissy.'

'Goodnight Justin.' I kissed his cheek and went inside, going to bed.