If I Was Your Boyfriend

nineteen.

'He's in his room packing. You know the way.' Justin's mom let me inside the house. 'Want any snacks or something to drink?'

'No ma'am.' I polietly declined and headed up the stairs. 'Knock. Knock.' I smiled peeking my head in the door.

'Hey you!' Justin jumped up wrapping his arms around me, 'you've been surprising me so much lately. I like it.'

'Good. Can I help?' I gestured to the suitcases and piles of clothes all over the room.

'Sure.' he nodded sitting down on the floor once more. I joined him and started folding his t-shirts. 'I'm actually having a hard time doing this. I'm going to miss you.'

'You're going to make me sad', i leaned my head on his shoulder, 'but hey, look at it this way, we'll have time to miss each other. Instead of being around each other 24/7. We may get tired of each other and I don't want that.'

'I guess.' he swallowed and focused on his jeans. 'So what are your plans for today?'

'I'm not sure. You?'

'Just relax.' he answered turning on the TV, 'what do you want to watch?'

'You can pick something.' He plopped onto his bed and laid down. I finished putting his shirts into a suitcase and zipped it up.

'Come here baby.' he patted the other side of the bed. I climbed into the bed and laid down next to him, 'let's enjoy our few days together.'

'Okay.' I laid my head on his chest as he drapped an arm around me.

'Let's go to the beach.' Justin said all of sudden.

'The beach? It's barely 50 degrees outside.' I laughed a little.

'That just means less people.' he grinned and got out of the bed, 'mom, I'm going out. We'll be back, okay?'

'Okay!' she called back from her bedroom. Justin and I went into the garage and then got into his car.

'You are crazy.' I commented as we came to a stop at the beach.

'Maybe.' he smirked quickly turning off the car and getting out. I followed behind him and we came to a stop by the water. 'Look around. No one's here.' I glanced around the beach, it was completely empty.

'We're not swimming are we?'

'Not today.' Justin went back to the car and got a blanket he had in his trunk. We sat in the sand and he wrapped it around us. 'I want to ask you something.' he said opening the calendar on his phone.

'Go for it.'

'Would you come to my shows in LA, Hawaii, New York, the Bahamas, Canada, and some overseas like Japan, Italy, and London.'

'Yes I will.' I agreed, 'I'd love that, a lot.'

'Let me see your phone.' I handed it to him and started putting the dates on my calendar. 'We're going to have a lot fun.'

'You're spoiling me.'

'You're my girl, I want you to experience these things with me and see what I get to see. What's wrong with that?'

'I'm not used to that.'

'You deserve this and everything else the world has to over Chris.'

'Think so?'

'I know so.'

'You're the sweetest.' I kissed his cheek.

'Not as sweet as you.' we sat on the beach and cuddled for hours just talking. We watched the sun set, 'that's the perfect picture for Instagram.'

'Should we get back?'

'Yeah.' he stood up holding my hand, walking to the car. 'Have fun?'

'Yes I did. It's nice having people staring or taking pictures for once.' I joked as Justin stared the car.

'I know right.' he laughed entering the highway. We drove back to his house and I opened my car door, 'see you tomorrow?'

'What are we doing tomorrow?'

'I don't know yet but something.' we kissed goodbye and I drove away.

'Mom, I'm back!' I called locking the front door behind me.

'In here.' she said from the living room. Her and Jeff were on the sofa watching a movie.

'Hey Chrissy.'

'Hey.' I responded before going into the kitchen for dinner.

'I just ordered some pizza.'

'Kay!' I went up to my room, calling my best friend Danielle. 'We haven't hung out in awhile. Sleepover?'

'I'll be there in 15.' she beamed hanging up.

'Mom is it cool if Dani spends the night?'

'Sure.' she took her eyes off the TV briefly.

'Hey!' she walked into my room, 'your mom says pizza's here.' we were eating in my room watching 21st Jump Street, 'I got Garrett to take me to see Breaking Dawn part 2.' she laughed texting on her phone then gasped, 'you and Justin should come!'

'When?'

'Tomorrow! We're going bowling after. Double date?!' she sat up.

'Let me text him.'

Wanna see Breaking Dawn pt. 2? - Chrissy.

Breaking Dawn? :p - Justin.

Please! (: we could double date with Dani and her BF! - Chrissy.

Sure babe (: - Justin.

YAY! - Chrissy.

'Justin's in!' I informed Danielle. We cheered and settled into the bed, 'how is Garrett?'

'He's great.' she giggled to herself. The next afternoon we got ready for our double date. 'Garrett's coming over, is Justin driving or him?'

'Justin'll drive.' I replied sliding on my sandals, 'Garrett's here.' I looked out my window. I followed Danielle down the stairs to meet Garrett.

'Hey darlin'.' Garrett kissed Danielle's forehead. 'Hey Chris.'

'Hey Garrett.' I waved as I saw Justin pull into the drive way. 'Nice car!' Garrett stared once Justin got out.

'Thanks man.' Justin responded and they began talking about the car.

'Don't I get a hello?' I teased slipping my fingers between his.

'Yes.' he kissed me quickly, 'hey baby. Is everyone ready to go?' Everyone climbed into Justin's car and he drove to the movie theater.

'How about you girls see your Twilight and we'll see Skyfall?' Garrett chuckled.

'Sounds good to me.' Justin quickly agreed then touched Garrett's fists.

'You promised.' Danielle reminded him. 'So, let's go.' Danielle and Garrett were the first to get out the car and walk up to the ticket booth.

'Babe, you see my wallet on the floor over there? It fell on the way over.' I got out the car and looked under the seat.

'Found it.' I tossed it to him and we walked to the ticket booth.

'Two for Twilight.' Justin said and slid the woman a card and she printed out the tickets. 'Just so you know, I will not know what's going on. So I will ask questions.'

'I'll explain it.'

'Want some popcorn?'

'No thanks.' I shook my head. Justin went over and got a small bag of popcorn and we went into the theater. As it was staring I reached my hand into his bag grabbing a piece of popcorn.

'Someone said they didn't want any.' he playfully moved his popcorn. During the movie Justin would lean over and whisper a question into my ear, despite the woman in front of us who would give us glares. Justin even comforted me when I started crying because the series was ending. Once the movie was over we went to a nearby bowling alley. Garrett and Justin quickly turned competitive as Danielle and I watched.

'We should definitely do this soon!' Dani cheered once we were in the car.

'Sounds good to me.' Justin agreed, 'I'd love to beat Garrett in things other than bowling.' he laughed.

'You got lucky. Air-hockey you'd be demolished.'

'If it has hockey in it, I'm your guy. Candian speaking.' he laughed. We got to my house and Danielle went to get her bag so Garrett could take her home on the way. Justin and Garrett were exchanging phone numbers.

'Bromance.' she coughed out.

'Heard that.' Garrett tossed her over his shoulder and trotted to his truck.

'I had a great time.' I slipped my hands into the front pocket of Justin's hoodie.

'Me too, they're a lot of fun.'

'See ya tomorrow?'

'Call you when I get home.' I watched as his lights disappeared down the road