If I Was Your Boyfriend

twenty.

It was Friday morning. Justin and I had today, tomorrow, and Sunday before he went off of on his tour. We had made plans to hang out with each other as much as possible this weekend. I showered, got dressed, then did my hair and applied my make-up. I grabbed my jacket and hurried down the stairs, 'hey.' Justin spun me around.

'Hey.' I smiled, 'bye momma.'

'Have fun!' she waved from the kitchen.

'Where are we headed?' I climbed into his car.

'First to get some breakfast.' he fastened his seatbelt and started the car. 'I have rehearsals for a few hours this evening.'

'That sounds fun.'

'I was hoping you'd come along.'

'Yes, I will.' I agreed, 'where to now?'

'We're having breakfast with my mom.' Justin laughed slightly.

'Hm?' I laughed unsure.

'Yeah, it'll be fine. Don't worry.' he reached over and intertwined our hands at the red light.

'Okay.' I nodded. We came to a complete stop and I followed Justin into a resutrant.

'Justin! Over here!' Pattie called standing up at a table.

'Hey mom.' he kissd her cheek, 'and you know Chrissy.'

'Of course. Good to see you again.' we all sat down at the table and looked at the menus. 'So, Chrissy. How have you been?' she turned towards me.

'I've been really good lately.' I smiled at Justin, 'and you?'

'Wonderful.' she replied warmly, 'are you coming to show Sunday night?'

'Yes.' I answered.

'We'll have to watch together in that case.'

'That'll be great.' Justin held my hand under the table stroking it with his thumb.

'I agree.'

'Just don't talk about me.' Justin laughed.

'You already know I will.' Pattie giggled.

'Nothing embarassing like childhood stories.'

'We'll just safe that for when you're on the road.' Pattie and I laughed in unison.

'Great.' he stiffed out a laugh. Our food came and we began eating, 'mom you like the food?'

'Mmm mhm.' she responded, 'these eggs are incredible.'

'I know.' I chimed in.

'Y'all should've tried the bacon.'

'All you ever eat is meat.'

'Someone else agrees!' Pattie announced, 'finally, if it has legs, he'll eat it.'

'Hey I eat vegetables and stuff like that.' he defended.

'You eat vegetables if they're drenched in cheese.' Pattie reminded him.

'You're enjoying this, aren't you?' he turned towards me.

'Yes.' I laughed once again. We finished eating and all went outside, 'it was great to sit down and get to know you.'

'Yes, same here!' she hugged me.

'I'll see at home mom.' Justin kissed her cheek and we parted ways.

'I love her.' Pattie pointed at me, 'quite the keeper.'

'Thank you.'

'I know she is.' he took my hand walked me to his car.

'Your mom is amazing.'

'Don't tell me she's going to still you away from me.'

'Maybe.' I teased, 'watch out.'

'I've lost my girlfriend.... to my mom.' he started his car laughing. 'Hey, I need to go to the mall and then to the grocery store to get a few things before I go onto tour, help me?'

'I would be glad too. What do you need?'

'I need some basketball shorts and some snacks and stuff like that.'

'Okay, the mall or the store first?'

'The mall I guess, get that over with.' We pulled into the mall parking lot and got out, 'let's be quick.' I held his hand as the entrance door slid open. We went into Foot Locker where Justin grabbed several different basketball shorts and socks. On our way through Dillards, we passed a Girlfriend cutout of Justin, 'he looks familiar.'

'It's Justin Bieber! Take our picture!' I handed Justin my phone and wrapped my arms around the cutout's waist.

'That's nice.' he said as the flash went off, 'I'm actually jealous.' Justin moved the cutout aside and posed just like it as two girls walked up to it. 'Hello.'

'Hi.' the waved nervously, 'can we have a picture.'

'Of course.' we all took a picture and then Justin and I left. We went to a walmart not too far away and I followed Justin into the store. 'Okay, I need a lot of stuff.' he laughed pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. We went from aisle to aisle until we got everything on Justin's list. 'Now, to rehearsals.'

'Justin try on your clothes so I can see if I need to make any last minute adjustments.' his tour stylist said. My phone began to ring in my purse.

'Hello?'

'Hey this is the director of Step Up, am I speaking to Chrissy Thomas?'

'Yeah this is she.' I sat on the edge of the stage, 'what can I do for you?'

'Well, I'm currently looking for dancers for the new movie. We're holding auditions and I'd like you to audition in about three weeks. I think you'd be great.' he said.

'Oh wow, could I get back to you?'

'Yes you can. You can just contact me on this number any time before the auditions. Lookinh forward to hearing back from you.'

'Thank you.' I said hanging up the phone. Wow, just a month ago I was teaching classes to potential dancers and now a director wants me to audition for his movie? Unbelievable.
♠ ♠ ♠
This wasn't very long or interesting but I promise the next will be longer and hopefully more interesing