If I Was Your Boyfriend

twenty-five.

'Selena Gomez?' I wondered nervously, then looked over at Justin. He was biting down onto his lip nervously as well.

'There isn't a problem, is there, miss Thorton?' the director questioning cutting into my thoughts. What was the worst that could possibly happen? As someone's throat cleared Justin tapped my arm.

'No, there's not a problem sir. I am looking forward to work with you.' I reassured him.

'Now that's what I like to hear! I'll be sending you an official e-mail with everything you'll need to know.'

'Thank you again.' I hung up the phone and dropped it into my purse. I offered a smile that fell to a frown, Justin immediately wrapped his arms around me holding me close to him.

'My beautiful and talented girlfriend just landed a role in a movie!' he spun me around holding me tighter, 'so smile. Congratulations baby!'

'Thank you.' I smiled kissing him cheek.

'I am so proud of you.' he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I held his hand with my own. We ordered our food and waited for a couple of minutes before it was ready and we left. 'I bet Rocky's demolished the bus.'

'I've been training him wel-..' we went onto the tour bus where Justin's shirts were scattered.

'What were you saying?' he laughed grabbing the shirts as he walked.

'Oops.' Rocky hurried to his bed and sat down swallowing. Justin reassured him he wasn't mad by stroking his back. After eating we laid in the bed talking.

'Justin?' Justin's mom, Pattie called stepping onto the bus. I rolled out of his bed and sat on the edge while he repositioned him.

'In here.' he called.

'Hey Chrissy.'

'Hi.' I waved back.

'Mom, Chrissy got that role in Step Up!' Justin smiled proudly. I laughed a little running a hand through my hair.

'Congratulations Chrissy! This is so cool!' she beamed.

'Thank you ma'am!' I replied.

'Justin, Scooter wants you down at the arena within the next hour.' she informed us.

'I'll be there.' he retorted looking at his phone.

'Alright bye.' she walked out and closed the door behind her. I laid back down and stretched up kissing his lips. He quickly began kissing back bringing himself closer to me. Eventually, we pulled back out of breath wearing the same goofy smiles.

'Come on.' he stood up and held my hand in his. we stepped off the bus where Rocky ran as much as he could while on his leash. A few fans walked over to us asking for a picture with Justin and could they pet Rocky. I held him tight by the leash so he would leap towards their hands. He wagged his tail happily, loving all the attention. 'Thanks ladies.' Justin smiled after he took pictures with everyone then went into the arena. 'I'm here!' Justin called over to his crew as we walked through the door.

'What do you want to do?' I asked following him into his dressing room.

'Ooh, let's play call of duty!' he cheered dropping his duffle bag lightly in front of the TV. I watched as he crouched on the ground and out his game system, cords, and controllers out placing them on the floor.

'I have never played.' I sat on the floor beside him. He paused from contecting the x-box to the TV and stared at me.

'What?'

'I have never played, anything.' I laughed taking a controller in my hand.

'Well, I'll show you.' he replied turning it on. 'Shoot him!' Justin pointed.

'Who? Where?' I inquired. Just then I got killed, again. 'I suck at this.'

'Yeah, you do.' he laughed loudly.

'Hey.' I tossed a pillow at him.
'I'm kidding! You'll get the hang of it, watch.' he said pausing the game to grab sodas. We played until Justin had to go to sound check. 'Be back in bit.' he kissed my forehead then went out the door. My phone chimed then buzzed across the table. I opened the new e-mail I had just received. Chrissy Thorton, you will be starring in my new movie Step It: the new generation. I will need you to be in New York in four weeks. You will filming for a little over a month. There is a reading in Los Angeles in two weeks, the entire cast is required to be there. Looking forward to seeing you! There is a lot of dancing, so be prepared. - Mac Page.I screamed inside and saved the e-mail. 'I'm back!' Justin sat on the couch behind me. I pulled up the e-mail and tossed him my phone. 'Wow, that's awesome Chris.' he smiled placing the phone back in my hands, 'and I guess you won't be gone too long.'

'Yeah, just for a month or so.' I replied.

'But, then there's interviews, public appearances, promotion stuff, that will take a lot of your time.'

'I'll make time for us, promise.' I placed my hand on top of his. He nodded his head in response. 'I'm ready to play some more.' I held the controller.

'Let's play.' he dropped to the floor beside me and turned the game back on. During the concert Rocky slept in his bed beside my feet after he ate every drop of his dinner. It was funny how a dog could sleep during a concert full of screaming fans and powerful music. Once Justin finished everyone hurried onto the buses waving goodbye to the fans. While Justin talked to Scooter in the back I got to talk with Carly Rae Jepsen.

'I think you did amazing tonight.' I complimented.

'Thank you, that's nice of you.' she replied smiling. We got to talking and became great friends before Justin came back. 'Justin told me about how you had an audition how'd that go?'

'I got the part.' I informed her.

'You don't sound so excited.' she tilted her head to the side studying me.

'Well, I found out I'm working with my boyfriend's exgirlfriend.' I laughed a little.

'Working with your boyfriend's ex? That's not awkward at all.' Carly laughed too. 'But seriously, it's cool you got a part in a movie. I wouldn't worry about her.'

'I'm not going to. We can both be mature and work together for a common goal.'

'That is exactly the way to look at things.'

'I better get back to my bus, see you tomorrow Chrissy.' she waved getting off the bus.

'Later Carly!' I called. Justin had changed into a muscle shirt and gym shorts. He tossed the hat of his head and plopped down into his bed. I tossed Rocky a dog treat and he quickly ate it. I crawled into the bed with him and lifted his arm to put myself under it.

'Tonight was great.' he spoke up tiredly.

'You were great.' I said.

'Thank you.'

'Really.'

'I can't keep my eyes open anymore but I'm glad you're here with me.'

'Goodnight.' I kissed his cheek.

'Night babe.' he muttered falling asleep within the next few minutes.