If I Was Your Boyfriend

twenty-six.

Good morning baby, I went out for a radio interview. I'll be on at 10:30 if you want to hear. It's station 106.1. - Justin.

I smiled sitting up in the bed. There was a radio near his bed so I rolled over to turn the radio on, 'so, I hear you're doing another movie?'

'Yeah, that's right.' Justin's voice rung. I smiled turning the volume up, 'a lot of my fans weren't able to make it out during this tour, so I thought it'd be nice to release something for them to have the same experiences as the fans who went to the shows. I'm excited about it.'

'And an acoustic album as well?'

'Yes! Believe Acoustic. There are a lot of songs that sound great already but sound so amazing and different acoustic, so that's another thing I'm excited about. So be looking for that January 29th.'

'It's almost Christmas time, have you gotten all the shopping out of the way? Or do you need to get some more things? How are you planning on spending your time off?'

'I have got a couple of things, I need to find something for a few more important people in my life. I'm spending some time with my mom, then headed to Canada to spend time with my dad and little brother and sister.'

'And possibly a girlfriend?'

'She falls in there during that time.' Justin laughed a little.

'2012 is coming to an end, what can the fans expect?'

'The fans can expect an acoustic album, more shows in tons of different countries, and Believe 3D. The world isn't going to end, we have a lot of stuff planned, so yeah.'

'High light of 2012, professionally?'

'Winning Artist of the Year at the American Music Awards, again or doing the interview with Oprah. Those were some really cool things that happened this year.'

'Best thing that happened this year personally?'

'Personally? Uh, personally. Personally would be meeting my current girlfriend, Chrissy. She is one of the most important people in my life right now. She supports me and likes me for me not because I am Justin Bieber, but because to her I'm just Justin, that's hard to find today and I consider myself blessed to have her in my life, she makes me very, very happy.' a smile grew across my face feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

'I just heard over 30 million hearts break.'

'No, no, I'll always be there for my fans, no matter who I'm dating or what I'm doing. I'll always be there. The relationship that I have with my fans is unbreakable.'

'Well, it has been a pleasure. Come back again real soon. Justin Bieber everybody!'

'Thank you, thank you. Thanks for having me.' Justin replied. The station cut into a commercial break. I showered then got dressed in blue dressed and black sandals. I fed Rocky some of his dog food which he ate quickly then rested in his bed. 'I'm back!' Justin hopped onto the bus with Kenny right behind him. 'You look gorgeous.' he smiled pulling me into a hug.

'I heard you today, I thought what you said was very sweet.' I wrapped my arms around his neck stretching up to look directly into his eyes.

'I meant every word.' he responded.

'Well, I consider myself lucky to have you too. You're too good to me sometimes.' he shook his head disagreeing tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

'There's this place called Cafe Orlin, not too far, I've been wanting to try it out.' he dugged in his jeans from yesterday grabbing his wallet.

'Rocky's sleep, wanna go?' I gestured over to Rocky softly snoring in his bed. Justin took my hand and led the way out of the bus as a yes. Kenny walked in front of us as we hit the busy streets of New York.

'There it is.' Justin pointed to a resturant with a line waiting outside of it, 'and it's packed. Want to go to McDonalds or something?' he looked down at me.

'No, you really wanted to try it. Let's just wait.' I patted his arm, 'the lines moving sort of fast.'

'You sure?' he raised an eyebrow at me.

'Yeah, and it smells amazing, I want to try it now too.' I replied leaning my head on his shoulder.

~*~

'So, I'll see you and Rocky soon?' I handed Justin my bag with all of Rocky's things as got ready to board the plane. 'Be a good boy. Listen to daddy.' I pointed a finger at Rocky's sitting at Justin's feet.

'We're gonna have some father, son bonding.' Justin laughed, 'pick up some dogs at the park in every city.' he placed his hand on my knee.

'Hey.' I slapped his hand lightly. The announcer called for flights going to Los Angeles, 'that's me.'

'Have a safe flight. Skype later?'

'I wouldn't miss it.' I replied wrapping my arms around his neck. 'bye Justin.'

'Bye baby.' he kissed me passionately. After a few passing minutes we pulled back smiling at each other.

~*~
'Okay, Justin, I'm here now. Call you later?' I pulled into the parking lot for the reading two weeks later.

'Good luck, bye babe.'

'Bye bye.' I smiled as my car beeped signaling the phone conversation ended. I found a free parking spot next to a familiar black BMW, Selena must already be here. I sighed then got out the car, today is going to be great. No matter what. I went inside a building, told the young woman at the desk my name and she escorted me into a large room. Inside, there were a ton of people sitting down, around Selena. She seemed to be telling a story, once she saw me she paused causing everyone to look at me. She rolled her eyes annoyed, then continued talking but now at a lower level. I sat down in the back of the room with knees supporting my chin. Another person came in, Selena and the others greeted her and introduced themselves, unlike when I entered the room. Something told me this was going to be a long month filming, and it's all thanks to one person. Selena.