If I Was Your Boyfriend

twenty-seven.

The whole cast and crew were in the airport waiting to board of flight to New York City. We were going to start filming bright and early tomorrow morning. 'Hey there Chrissy!' Tracy, another actress for the movie waved sitting down with me at the airport. For the last two weeks I have actually became good friends with quite a few of the other actors and actresses in the movie. Selena hadn't completely managed to brainwash the other people in the movie. 'Are you ready?!' she inquired excitedly.

'Yeah, yeah, I can't wait!' I beamed then my phone buzzed inside my bag.

I know you're leaving today. Have a safe flight. - Justin.

'Aww.' she cooed in my ear, 'he's sweet.'

'Haha, yeah.' I nodded my head in agreement turning my phone off and dropping it into my crossbody bag.

'You didn't steal him away from Selena did you? Becuase if you did that's pretty messed up and I don' t see you doing anything like that. You're too nice.'

'I didn't steal Justin away from her. We were just friends while they were together. He wasn't happy anymore so they broke up and we did not even start dating as soon as they broke up. He knows and I know so why worry about what other people are saying?' I shrugged.

'So true. But what's the point of starting filming tomorrow, film barely two days, then come back after new years?' Tracy laughed changing the subject. Selena strolled in with two big guys carrying several bags. I stiffed out a laugh inserting my headphones into my ears. Soon everyone got onto the private plane and we were off to New York. 'Roommates?' Tracy pulled me off the van once we stopped infront of our hotel.

'Definitely!' I agreed following her inside. We got a room key and went into the room, 'wow!' I cheered dropping my bag. We were in a huge suite just for the two of us. 'I'm never leaving.'

'Me either.' she laughed plopping on the large bed. 'I love it here already!'

'I'll be back soon.' I said once the driver was ready for me outside. I had several different meetings with managers, publicists, and agents. By the end of the day I was exhausted but I had a manager and publicist that I loved already. As I was getting ready for bed I was receiving a skype call from Justin. 'Hey hot stuff!' I laughed waving.

'Hey sexy lady.' he played along moving his laptop screen, 'how was it?'

'Tiring. I had so many meetings for managers and publicists and stuff.' I replied.

'Someone misses you a lot.' Rocky laid beside Justin.

'Rocky! He's gotten so big.' I beamed touching the screen.

'I meant me, but okay.' he grinned taking his hat off his head.

'I miss you too, but see you soon right?'

'Right.' he nodded his head.

'How was your show?' I questioned.

'Good, good. Such a fun show.'

'I just have two days of filming and then I'll be meeting you in LA.' I smiled.

'I can't wait until we spend Christmas together.'

'It's going to be great. With my mom that morning and yours that afternoon?' I asked.

'That's the plan and then Christmas night it's just me and you.'

'I consider myself lucky.'

'I'm the lucky one.'

'Awwwwww.' Tracy called in the background.

'Who was that?' Justin asked.

'My new friend, Tracy.' I turned the computer toward her.

'Hi!' she laughed waving her hand.

'Hey.' Justin laughed a lttle.

'I better get to bed, okay?'

'Okay. Goodnight beautiful.'

'Goodnight Justin.' I closed my computer and turned the lamp beside me. The next morning it was the first day of filming for the new movie. I had to be on the set at six that morning along with Selena. I ran the lines for this scene over and over in my head while we waited.

'Chrissy you're needed in hair and make up.' my assistant for the time being, Janice informed me. I had to get her to stop calling me Miss Thorton, she was so shy and quiet. She led the way and the team began doing my hair and make up. After I finished I was sent through wardrobe. 'You look great.' Janice handed me my phone back.

'Thank you.' I smiled checking my phone.

Good luck today, wish I could be there. - Justin.
Thanks babe (: - Chrissy.

'It's time for you to be on set.' Janice politely peeped. I turned off my phone, put it in my purse, then handed my purse to Janice. 'After you're done filming you have a meeting with your manager.'

'Alright.' I nodded. Selena and I were supposed to be rivals in the movie, sort of ironic I thought reading the script. She was on my team, but since we disagreed she goes to a different dance team and runs it her way, so we go head to head at the city's huge dance competition. For the beginning of the movie, the first few scenes we have to act like we're best friends. Hugging, leaning on each other and laughing, it will be so awkward.

'Good job everyone!' the director called once we finished a couple of scenes.

'So, Chrissy want to get some food?' Selena stood in front of me.

'Excuse me?' I raised an eyebrow. Selena was asking me to get some food with her. She rolled her eyes and pulled me to the side.

'We have a movie coming out. We are both starring in it. So, we need to keep up appearances.' she stated. I stared at her confused causing her to sigh, 'people need to think we like each other.' she rephrased her words. 'So are you coming or what?'