If I Was Your Boyfriend

twenty-nine.

'I had a great night. Thank you.' I held Justin's hands in mine.

'I did too, and thank you for coming. See you tomorrow?'

'I'll see you tomorrow.' I replied. We shared a goodnight kiss and I went into the house. My mom and Jeff were sitting down on the sofa watching TV when I came in.

'Did you have fun?' my mom asked.

'It was fun.' I answered going upstairs to my room. I changed into a pair of pajamas then got into the bed. The next morning rolled around, so I got dressed and did my hair. I grabbed the key to my new car still in it's small box and trotted to the garage. With a press of a button the garage door lifted up and I backed out. I beamed with excitement taking in my surroundings, I was in love with my car. 'Hey.' I answered my phone waiting in line at McDonalds.

'Hey baby, what are you up to?' Justin had his sleepy voice on.

'I'm at McDonalds getting breakfast.' I replied.

'Can you get me something and bring it by?' he inquired with a small laugh.

'Yes, I will. Be there soon.' I pressed a button on my steering wheel hanging up. I ordered enough breakfast for two and drove to Justin's. He was waiting inside the garage when I pulled in behind his car. 'Good morning.' I smiled getting out placing the bags and drinks on the hood of the car.

'Good morning.' he responded getting the bags in one hand and the drink holder in the other. 'Mom went out for some book promotion.' he informed before I could ask where Pattie.

'Rocky!' I called and he trotted from the other room jumping up and down. 'Hey baby.' I stroked his belly. Justin poured several cups of dog food into a his dish causing Rocky to sprint off and dive into his food. I followed him into the kitchen and sat across from him at the table. 'Oh, I was thinking something.' Justin started.

'What's that?' I wondered.

'So, I was thinking that I got an apartment or something, my own space.' he responded.

'That would be cool.' I took a sip of orange juice.

'Go apartment hunting with me?' Justin asked.

'When?'

'After I get dressed.' he laughed, 'today, if you're not busy.'

'I'd love to help.' I agreed. He smiled nodding his head. After we finished eating Justin went up to his room to take a quick shower and get dressed. 'I have you blocked in.' I giggled. 'Wanna go in mine or yours?'

'Either's good.' he shrugged locking the garage door that led into the house. I tossed him my car keys and climbed into the passenger side. 'It has that new car smell.' he started it up and backed up. 'So, I got a list of places on my phone. What's the first?' Justin asked handing me his phone.

'Ooh, that's near my house!' I showed him the first address.

'It would be nice without having to drive 30 minutes to see my girlfriend, I like the option of living close.' he retorted looking at me for a second. I leaned over kissing his cheek then settled back into my seat. 'When do you go back?'

'In a couple of days.' I sighed, 'you?'

'I still have a little less than two weeks.' he stopped at the light.

'Justin!' I gasped.

'What?!' he looked around frantically.

'Remember how we were talking about you visiting me on set?'

'Yeah.' I answered more calmly.

'How about you come with me, for a couple of days?'

'Yes.' I replied almost immediately.

'Yay!' I cheered, 'it'll be so much fun.'

'I know.' he grinned at my excitement.

'So, you'll be okay with her there?' I asked.

'We're all mature.' he shrugged, 'I want to see you in action.' we came to a stop at a single apartment building. 'The guy's supposed to meet me here.' we got out the car and waited.

'Justin Bieber.' a man in a suit extended his hand.

'Hey, my girlfriend's going to be helping me today.' Justin took my hand in his. I smiled a little to myself at how he was willing to introduce me as his girlfriend. We went inside and I could tell by the look on Justin's face he wasn't satisfied. We came to the last apartment on his list and waited for the woman to meet us. 'What a day.' Justin bit on his nails.

'I have a good feeling about this one.' I stepped out the car after him.

'Hello.' a man walked over to us. 'Ready to see the apartment?'

'Yeah, hoping this one is it.' Justin dropped his phone into the front pocket of his hoodie. We went inside and it was huge. There was blue and black furniture already inside.

'The furniture does come with the apartment. The kitchen is full of all new appliances.' we followed him into the kitchen.

'The kitchen is nice even though I can't cook much.' Justin laughed.

'Now, to the rooms.' we went up a metal stair case and entered the rest room. 'Well, here's the bathroom. It was recently remodeled, so it's up to date.'

'That's one big shower.' Justin pointed. I nodded my head in agreement.

'This is a one bedroom. The previous owner made the second one into an entertainment room. So there is the entertainment room.' he flashed on a light. There was a pool table, air hockey table, a huge TV plastered onto the wall, an arcade pin ball machine.

'Wow, this all comes with it too?'

'It does.' the man answered. 'The bedroom is right across the hall here.' he opened a door. The room was perfect, it had dark wood dressers and a matching closet. There was a bed next to another dark wood TV stand. 'You've seen all of the space, I'll give you a moment to think about it.'

'So?' Justin turned to me.

'I like it.' I replied.

'I do too, it's just what I wanted.'

'Go for it then.'

'I will.' the man came back and Justin and him started talking details then Justin wrote him a check.

'You can move in after this Friday.' the man waved at us as we left.

'I just got my own apartment!' Justin cheered once in the car.

'Congratulations!' I beamed.

'I'll be able to move in before I leave on tour again.'

'I wish I could help, I'll probably be gone before Friday.'

'I'll send pictures.' he laughed a little. I glanced at the clock, it was 5 in the afternoon. We must have been gone for hours now. We got onto the highway on our way back to Justin's. 'That car's been following us for awhile now.' he turned unexpectedly onto a random street and so did the car. Then again, the car followed. 'Papparrazi.' Justin scoffed annoyed. We went to a resturant downtown and went inside, 'don't let those people in.' Justin muttered to the manager. He nodded and pulled all the blinds down. 'Thank you.'

'What can I get for you?' a worker inquired. We decided to share a thing of cheese sticks and wings. Justin looked frustrated the whole time.

'Hey this is a nice little date night.' I held his hand. He smiled after awhile nodding his head in agreement. 'And this wings are really good.'

'They are really good.' he replied. 'They've probably cleared out by now.' we thanked everyone and hurried to the car before Justin drove away. 'Do you want to hang out tomorrow?'

'I have to pack and get ready, come over and help that way we can get done fast and do something fun.'

'I'll be there, one o'clock?'

'Sounds good.' I kissed him before getting into my car.