If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-one.

'Chrissy!' Justin's voice bounced off the brick walls I passed. 'Wait!' I sat down on a wooden bench on the corner of the hotel. 'Talk to me.' he sat next to me. I bit onto my bottom lip not knowing how to respond. I looked down at the ring Justin got me for Christmas, I touched it while tears clouded my vision. 'You know that's not true right?' Justin took my hand in his. 'Think about it, why would a director call you, if you weren't talented? You were in my video because you were talented, but you're my girlfriend because you're amazing. We all have haters, because either they're jealous, want what you have, or look at you as their competition.' Justin rubbed my hands in his, 'can I have a smile?' I smiled hugging him tightly, 'that's my girl.' I kissed his lips then we headed back into the hotel room. Rocky didn't bother waking up from his nap to acknowledge we were back.

'I have to film a couple of scenes later tonight.' I informed Justin sitting back on the bed.

'I can't wait to watch.' he retorted with a small grin on his face. Later that day, Janice, my personal assistant came into my room.

'Thanks Jan.' I responded getting my purse and a light jacket.

'Come on Rocky, let's go see mama in action.' Justin lifted Rocky into his arms, 'let me grab his stuff.' I packed a small bag with food, and Rocky's dish then handed it Justin. I was sitting in my changing room watching Justin teach Rocky how to fetch.

'Time for hair and make up Miss. Thort - I mean Chrissy.' Janice spoke quitely.

'Thank you. I'll see you in a bit?' I turned to Justin, we shared a quick kiss then I followed her into the make up room where Tracey was already seated.

'Hey Chris.' she smiled.

'Hey.' I replied sitting down next to her.

'Your boyfriend is really amazing.' she spoke up.

'Oh, how so?' I inquired curiously.

'You should have heard how he was talking to Selena after you left. It was so awesome.'

'He did that?' a smile appeared on my face.

'You should've seen him.'

'I wish I could've.' stylists and make up artists came inside and got us ready for our scenes. Then we were taking through the wardrobe department. I was ready for my scene so I went back to my room where Justin was.

'Wow, you look great.' Justin breathed out standing onto his feet. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did with his around my waist.

'It's about time, c'mon.' I pecked his cheek. Justin and Rocky stood behind our director as the people in the scene stood on their marks.

'Alright Selena and Chrissy enter from the north wing of the park.' Selena and I stood behind a couple of trees waiting for our cue. She was muttering a couple of things under her breath with her arms folded.

'Look, I am sick and tired of you and your attitude. I've tried to be somewhat human towards you but you can't do the same. I am sorry for what happened with between you and Justin, but it's over. He's with me now, I was seriously expecting you to be more mature about it. We both have a job to do at the end of the day. I will not let you bully me into dropping out of this movie nor leaving Justin for your benefit. I'm here because I have talent. Don't you dare try to credit Justin for my career. Yes, being in his video gave me a huge push, but I was in the video, because I earned it. I earned this movie role as well. Just like everyone else here. If you have a problem with it take more dance classes otherwise I suggest you deal with it because I am not leaving.' I hissed turning my back to her. I smiled feeling proud of myself. When it was time for our cue, I strutted out before Selena. I looked at Justin who was smiling happily at me.

'Okay, amazing Chrissy! Selena you were a little slow on the entrance, watch Chrissy. Let's do it again.' she rolled her eyes and did as she was told. We did it again this time Selena strutted through the park like me. 'Good job, both of you!' later that night Chase, my love interest and I got ready to do one of our first scenes together. We ran into each other while I was out with Selena, and the other girls. We had a mini dance off then parted ways. 'That's it for tonight.' the directior called. I walked over sitting down next to Justin.

'You were amazing.' he beamed, pecking my cheek.

'Thank you.' I smiled as his arms wrapped around me, 'I'm going to get dressed then we can go.'

'Sounds good.' we kissed once more than I walked off to my changing room. I pulled a pair of tights and a hoodie then cleaned my face pulling my hair into a bun.

'I'm ready.' I pulled my floral duffle bag over my shoulder and followed Justin to the hotel with Rocky. Rocky quickly climbed into his bed and fell asleep, 'he must've been tired.' I giggled.

'I guess so.' Justin laughed as well. Justin went into the bathroom then came out dressed in a pair of basketball shorts with no shirt. 'Is your roommate going to miss you?' he wondered climbing into bed next to me.

'Maybe, but I wanna be here with you.'

'I'm glad to hear that.' he kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around him hiding my face into his bare chest falling fast asleep.