If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-two.

'Brooks, Gomez, Miller, Nelson, Pritcher, and Thorton we need you on set.' I stood from the chair Justin and I squeezed in together.

'I'll be back.' I kissed him and patted Rocky's head.

'Go get em babe!' Justin called after me. I smiled glancing at him. Ever since he's been here, he's been so supportive.

'Great job!' the director clapped, '15 minute break.' Justin patted his empty lap once I stood before him. I sat down as he handed me my phone. 'Oh, Chrissy. If you wouldn't mind, could you take off your ring, just while filming.'

'Oops, sorry. I'll make sure I do now.' I slipped the ring off my fingers and handed it to Justin.

'You were great.' he moved the loose strands of hair out of my face.

'Thank you.' I replied slipping my phone back into his hoodie front pocket after checking it. 'You're leaving tomorrow afternoon.' i rested my head on his chest.

'Yeah, got to get back out on the road.' he kissed my forhead, 'gonna miss you though.'

'I won't be here too much longer. Just a couple more weeks.'

'After you finish filming are you still coming to those dates? Like Hawaii and the ones overseas?'

'Yes I am. I'm so excited.' I beamed.

'Which one are you looking forward to the most?'

'It's a tie between Italy and the Bahamas.' I replied to him.

'I'm looking forward to Japan. They have these heated seats in the rest rooms.' he laughed a little.

'That sounds interesting.' I laughed too. 'I'm looking forward to Canada too. I finally get to meet your dad and you're little brother and sister.'

'Me too. I wish you could've came when I went down there before Christmas but it was such a short trip.'

'I understand.'

'My dad really wants to meet you.'

'Aww. I cannot wait.'

'Chase and Chrissy, to the set.' a worker read out loud looking at clip-board. I kissed Justin's cheek and rolled out of his lap. I met up with Chase while we were walking back to the set.

'This is the first kiss scene. Don't worry I had a couple of mints.' Chase nudged me with his elbow laughing. I nodded laughing as well. This was the first time we ever even discussed the kissing scenes. We had quite a few in the movie. It didn't even occur to me that Justin would be watching from the side lines during all this. Then again, he was with Selena before while filming so he's watched a girlfriend kiss another guy before. I glanced back at him and his eyes were glued to the set with a supportive smile spread across his face. His fingers grazing the top of Rocky's head, going back and forth. We ran into each other again, at the location where dance teams signed up for the competition coming up in a couple of weeks. We decided to run off together after signing our teams up where he pulls me into a street light, slowly dancing. We melted into each other at the same time, my fingers ran through his hair as his arms snaked around me.

'Terrific!' the director exclaimed. Chase released me and we walked off set.

'Good job.' he complimented.

'Thanks, you too.' I rejoined Justin again.

'I could play his double on the kissing scenes.' Justin laughed taking my hand in his to put my ring back on my finger.

'Everyone meet here bright and early tomorrow morning.' we were all free to go after a long day on set.

'I actually feel bad, that you stay on the set all day just watching. It must be boring at times.' Justin swung our hands back and forth with a hold of Rocky's leash in his other.

'You enjoy watching me and I like watching you.' he replied simply. 'What do you want for dinner?'

'I have a craving for pancakes.' i laughed, he smiled looking down at me.

'Well, I say we put this little guy in the room and let him sleep while we head over to iHop. Sound good?'

'It sounds great.' I agreed with a nod of my head. We arrived at the hotel and went up to our room. Rocky happily stretched out in his doggy bed not wasting much time falling asleep.

'I think this is the best time to come here.' Justin laughed sitting down at an empty booth. There were a few workers scattered around with a man sipping on some coffee by the door. A waiter stood from a nearby table pulling his menu out of the front of his apron.

'How may I help you?'

'I already know what I want.' Justin slid the menu over to me, 'T Bone steak and eggs.'

'The New York Cheesecake Pancakes.' I closed the menu pushing it aside.

'I'll be right back with your drinks.' he walked over into the kitchen area.

'Steak?' I raised an eyebrow at him laughing a little.

'You were craving waffles and I was craving a steak.' he grinned. 'oh, when are you done filming tomorrow?'

'I'll be done around 4. I made sure I would be done before you're flight.'

'We have some time for a quick date then. Go out with me?'

'I love that you still ask. Yes I will.' As a response he leaned across the table kissing me then settling back into his seat. 'I am exhausted.' I climbed into the bed turning off the TV.

'Cause you're working so hard.' Justin joined me. His phone began ringing on the night stand, 'who could that be?' he rolled over picking up the phone, 'Scooter, what's up?' he stood up and walked around, 'really?! That's amazing!' he paused, most likely listening to Scooter. 'wow great! Definitely celebrating when I get home. Thanks for the call. I will. Bye bye.'

'That sounded like really good news, what was it about?' I sat up in the bed.

'Believe Acoustic came out tonight, it's already went number one in 17 countries. Scooter also said I broke a new record, first person to have 5 #1 albums before the age of 19.' Justin hunched over plugging his phone charger into the wall.

'That is incredible! Congratulations!' I hugged him tightly. Justin let me hear some of his acoustic album not too long ago, but it was still under construction. He had a mini studio placed on his tour bus so he could finish recording the album, while he was on tour.

'Thank you babe.' he had the world's biggest smile on his face. He sat on the edge of the bed reading all of the tweets from fans telling him how great the album was. 'I can't believe all the support that they're giving me right now. I remember preordering Believe Acoustic before I left, it probably came in the mail today. We sat up for hours more reading all the things people were telling him on Twitter. The next morning Justin was fast asleep when someone was knocking on the door.

'Hey we need you on set in half an hour.' Janice informed me.

'Thanks, I'll be right out.' I took a quick shower then walked out the room not waking Justin. While I was in hair and makeup I went onto iTunes, not wanting to wait any longer to hear the new album. My favorite song, Fall made it to the album which made me very happy. Then a slower song titled Nothing Like Us came on. I sat there with the music on the max volume.
Have you been drinking?
To take all the pain away
I wish that I could give you what you deserve.
Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you.
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.
You know there's no one I can relate to.
I know we won't find a love that's so true.
There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me.
Together through the storm.
There's nothing like us.
There's nothing like you and me together.

Three minutes later the song was over, I couldn't help but feel it was wrote especially for Selena. 'Hey, Chrissy do you have a Twitter?' Tracey inquired breaking into my thoughts.

'Uh yeah. I never tweeted or followed anyone or whatever yet. It's ChrissyThorton.'

'Cool, I'll follow you right now.' she replied. I opened my Twitter app, 'ooh I found you!' she cheered. I had one follower as of now, Tracey. A notification cut the top part of my screen off. I went onto Justin's Twitter to follow him too. It was all the things he retweeted last night. I came to a stop at a retweet from Ryan Seacrest.

@RyanSeacrest gives #beliebers the scoop on @JustinBieber's new track about ex @SelenaGomez "Nothing Like Us". I got my confirmation.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating in awhile but I'm back now