If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-four.

'Have a good time filming, okay?' I stared into Justin's eyes. 'You're almost done, let these last days be good ones.'

'Okay. And you have a good time on tour. I miss seeing you perform.' I replied wrapping my arms around his torso. I looked around seeing tons of people recording and taking pictures of us. He looked around as well, annoyed and uncomfortable but happy when his eyes were placed on me. Kenny and some other body guard stayed around us, so people couldn't get to close. That didn't stop people from shouting questions and comments at us.

'So, I'll see you in about two weeks in Canada?' Justin asked holding me in his arms. I nodded my head covering my face from the flashes with his shirt. I breathed in the sweet smell of his cologne, he wears nearly every day, by Dolce and Gabbana.

'I wouldn't miss it.' I replied letting him go. 'Can't wait to see your family.'

'My family is excited to finally meet you. My dad, grandparents, friends, little brother and sister. They've been waiting.' he grinned slightly.

'The flight going to Califronia is now leaving. All those going to California please go to your terminal at this time. ' a flight attendant's voice called out over the intercom.

'That's me.' Justin tried his best to smile. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' I hugged him once more, 'bye Justin.'

'Bye baby.' he kissed my forehead then followed Kenny to the terminals. I hurried out of the airport and into the car that was waiting to take me back to the hotel. I had to get back for filming early this morning. While on set, Selena and I were stuck together in hair and makeup. She had her earphones pressed into her ears with music blaring, I made out Justin's voice. She was listening to Nothing Like Us. I sighed biting my lip. With that live chat last night I forgot about Justin writing a song about him and Selena. As soon as I was finished I rushed out of the room not wanting to hear another lyric.

'Hey, Chrissy. Justin leave?' Tracey inquired sitting down next to me.

'Yep.' I responded, 'dropped him off not too long ago.'

'Everything okay?' she wondered curiously. I shook my head looking back at my phone, opening my Twitter app.

@chrissythorton: hey all! on set filming how are you guys?

Instantly people started replying to my tweet. There was a tweet posted by Justin not too long ago that had been retweeted several times. @justinbieber: leavin nyc back to la had a good time with @chrissythorton. the tour is back this weekend. #BELIEVE
@chrissythorton: had fun with you too @justinbieber.

Within a minute tons of people were retweeting it. I followed a couple of fans of mine and Justin's then closed off the Twitter app. On set, Selena was humming the chorus of Nothing Like Us, obviously trying to annoy me. I was just glad when the director said we were finished for the day. 'Chrissy! Want to grab a bite?' Chase hurried to catch up to me.

'Um, I don't know.' I paused shifting over.

'C'mon, what could it hurt? We're just hanging out.' he urged with a hopeful face.

'Sure.' I agreed following him to a McDonalds. We sat in the back eating our food.

'Did Justin leave today or something?'

'Yeah, he left.' I nodded my head, 'got to get back for the tour.'

'So, I heard that song by the way. I don't know if you want to mention it or not.'

'What can I do? It's already out there so yeah.'

'I would be pretty pissed off.' he laughed slightly, 'that's just me though.' I laughed awkwardly, filling in the silence. In a way, he was right. Justin could have and should have told me about it.

'I should go, this was fun though. See you on set.' I walked out of McDonalds and back to the hotel. My manager, Chloe stopped me on the way up.

'Hey I was looking for you.' she smiled warmly.

'I was out with Chase.' I explained walking into the elevator. She eyed me curiously, 'he just wanted lunch.'

'You know how people throw things out of proportion though. They wait for things like this, and make up all kind of things.' she reminded me.

'You're right. Next week it'll be like Chrissy Thorton cheats on Bieber with mystery boy.' I imitated annoyed. 'What's up anyway?'

'So, Nikki and I came across this article and we wanted to see if you were aware of it.' she slid me a printed article about Justin still missing Selena: singer tells all in new song. I bawled it up throwing it in the trash as soon as I stepped off the elevator.

'Where is Nikki?' I wondered. Nikki was my publicist.

'She should be on her way here.' Chloe explained, 'I'll send her in once she gets here.' I sat on my bed with Rocky in my lap. There were two knocks on my door then in came Chloe with Nikki.

'Hey Chrissy.' she smiled sitting down in the chair.

'Hey Nikki.' I replied stroking Rocky's fur.

'What did Justin have to say about the song? Because now people are claiming that he's back with Selena.' Nikki shook her head.

'He just said that wrote it awhile ago, it's old, and it's out there now so there's not much that can be done about it is basically what he said.' I answered with a small shrug. Every one was shoving down this song down my throat. I would prefer not to think about it at all but everyone's mentioning it.

'Well now people are assuming he's secretly still in love with her.'

'He isn't.' I sighed, 'I just wish everyone would live it alone and get over it.'

'Okay, different topic.' Nikki pulled out a little blakc book. 'There are a ton of people trying to get interviews and public appearances.' she showed me all the things she had me lined me up for. 'Everyone wants to see what Chrissy Thorton is all about.'

'I'm excited.' I stared at all the different dates. I was booked for radio interviews, talk shows, and guest appearances for weeks. Nikki's phone began ringing.

'Hello, oh hey Scooter.' she answered. Scooter, as in Justin's Scooter. 'What day is that? I'm sure she'll be happy to. Thanks.' she hung up the phone and turned towards me with a bright smile.

'What was that about?'

'Well Justin is going to be on Ellen in a couple of weeks, she just called him asking. She also asked if he knew anyone else that would be up for an interview, Scooter recommended you. People would love it.'

'I'm in.' I agreed, 'it sounds cool.' she smiled dialing Scooter up telling him I would be there. Justin and I were going to be on a talk show together, I don't know whether I should be excited or nervous.

'Chrissy, they are going to ask you about the song he wrote. You can ignore it here but what about on national TV?' Chloe questioned.

'I don't know what you guys want me to say. I was just as surprised as anyone else. I didn't know before I heard it myself just like everyone else in the world. I don't know what he's thinking half of the time, he acted like it wasn't a big deal and I have to work with the girl it's about. So I would prefer not to talk to anyone about my twisted personal life right now.'

'Are you going to say that?' Nikki asked concerned.

'No, I won't. I'm really tired, can I just rest now?' I asked. They exchanged looks then left anyway.

'Call me if you need anything.' they said going out the door. Everyone was so into the story of Justin's new song, they want to know what's going on with him and Selena, they want to know does Selena feel the same way. My head throbbed from all of the things spinning around in there. Buzz Buzz

Hey just heard the news cant wait! - Justin.

I locked my phone once again not in the mood to talk to Justin right at that very moment. Out of an impulse, I stood up and walked down the hall knocking on the door. A few seconds passed, so I knocked again louder and more urgent. The door opened and Selena stepped out. 'What?' she rolled her eyes clearly annoyed by my presence.

'Do you...' I paused, 'd-do you still love J-justin? Do you still want him?' I questioned nervous of what her answer might be. She stared at me confused, and still annoyed as I waited. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.