If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-five.

Selena stared at me as if my hair was on fire and she was debating whether or not to help. A few more long agonizing moments passed, then my phone buzzed in my back pocket. I glanced down and back at Selena. She raised an eyebrow, I wasn't sure what her expression was saying. Without saying a word i walked back into my room closing the door. I pulled my phone out and stared at the screen.

Just heard the news! Can't wait! - Justin.

Me neither - Chrissy.

I plopped onto the bed where Rocky greeted me instantly. I smiled slightly scratching his back. Throughout the day Justin sent a couple of texts then called once. I went onto Twitter where I found my mentions filled with tweets telling me to call Justin. I went onto his page to see what was going on.

@JustinBieber: hey guys spam @chrissythorton & tell her to call me lol

That explains all the tweets. I closed out the app then went to get changed for bed. I came out and Tracey was on my laptop. 'Its your boyfriend. I answered his call hope you don't mind.' She rolled off the bed revealing a shirtless Justin. 'Hey.' He smiled warmly at the screen.

'Hey.' I repeated. 'Hows about your new place?'

'Its great.' He replied. My phone let out a loud chime causing me to lift it up studying the screen, 'so it's not broken.' Justin stiffed out an uncomfortable laugh. 'Thought you weren't getting my messages for a minute there.'

'I've been, busy.' I tossed my phone aside, Justin eyed me unsure of what I was feeling. A few moments of awkward silence passed us by. My eyes wandered around the room everywhere except Justin's eyes.

'You're too busy to talk, it's all good.'

'Not following you.'

'Ive texted you all day and called, now I finally get a hold of you and you're not interested whatsoever.' He stated plainly.

'I told you I was busy.'

'Yeah that's what you said. Night Chrissy.' with that the screen went black as if Justin closed out of Skype or shut his computer. I sighed closing mine as well then crawling under the cool sheets. I turned out the lamp falling fast asleep. The next morning I got out of bed getting ready for another long day of filming.

'Chrissy!' chase called after me. I quietly let out a sigh turning to him. 'I don't know if i was out of line the other day or what but I'm sorry.' He blinked at me.

'Oh don't worry about it.' I shrugged simply, 'we're cool.'

'Cool.' He smiled down at me. 'Walk together?'

'Sure.' I glanced up to see his eyes still on me. 'What are you looking at?' I laughed.

'You're so pretty.' Chase grinned. I pursed my lips wondering how to go about this. I could hear his nervous gulp as silence swept over us.

'Don't go there. Please. I like you, as a friend. Lets not complicate things and I'm with Justin.'

'What is it about him? What do you see?'

'He's a great guy.'

'Howso?' he faught back.

'Let's not talk about my personal life.' I walked onto set joining the others.

Justin's Point of View

All night i tossed and turned in a bed somewhere in the UK. I hated feeling like Chrissy and I were in a fight or anything close to that. 'Come on Justin, time to go.' Kenny shook the bed.

'Alright.' I sat up trudging into the bathroom. After a hot shower i was ready for my radio interview. The same questions were thrown at me, touring, acting, fans, my music, latest scandals. TMZ had everyone waiting for the next Bieber scandal. 'So, I gotta ask Justin.' the interviewer started pausing, 'the world knows you're dating Chrissy Thorton.' Another pause. I nodded my head, confirming Chrissy and I were together. 'Theres two rumors i wanted to clear up with your help. Okay, firstly, you have a new song called Nothing Like Us. It is apparently about ex Selena Gomez. Oddly enough, Selena Gomez and Chrissy Thorton are actually working on a movie together. Rumor has it there is a "love triangle" with you guys. Anyway, three questions, was it weird to be around those two together while you visited Chrissy Thorton on set, is there a "love triangle", and does the current girlfriend like the song about the ex girlfriend?' I swallowed wondering just how to answer the question.

'I would like to inform everyone that there is no truth behind this "love triangle" thing. I'm with Chrissy and only her. It wasn't too weird being around those two, i guess. We're all mature, y'know? At the end of the day, I was watching my girlfriend and just like, supporting her and nothing else mattered but her. She likes a lot of what I put out there so yeah.'

'Okay and the rumors of her and her costar Chase Miller?' he inquired. I stared at him confused, I hadn't heard anything about Chrissy and that guy.

'People make up anything today.' I answered after the sound of clearing throats broke me out of my thoughts. 'You can't believe everything you hear.'

'There you have it folks.' The interviewer concluded the segment so i was free to go. I climbed into the back of the car as we started driving. I unlocked my phone going to a new text.

hey Chris. Im so sorry about yesterday. I hate thinking there's a chance you may be mad at me. And that is the last thing i want to happen. I was being incredibly inconsiderate to you. I know you're extremely busy throughout the day and i should understand better seeing how I'm the same sometimes. I get it though my girl's a big star now lol. But anyway just give me a call or a text whenever you get the chance. Again I'm so sorry. I love you baby sooo much.

I hit send, staring at the message. Wow I am so lame. I watched as it read delivered. I put my phone away heading into the arena to relax before the concert.

Chrissy's Point of View

'Hey, here's your phone.' Chase handed me my phone, 'thanks for letting me use it.'

'Thanks.' I smiled unlocking my phone, I went to my messages in hopes of seeing something from Justin. Nothing. I was actually surprised that Justin hadn't called or texted.

'See you on set.' chase walked off. I frowned debating whether or not i should message Justin first. Well he was the one who stopped talking to me. Maybe he needed some space or whatever. After we were done filming Chase invited me and Tracey to go out for dinner.

'I'm going to the bathroom.' Tracey stood snaking around the tables.

'Hey Chrissy! Can I get a picture with you guys?' a girl hovered over the table.

'Of course.' we stood up standing on each side of her. An elderly man happily took our picture.

'Thank you!'

'No problem hun.' She returned to her table, then we soon left. People were taking pictures of us sending flashes all over the place.

Justin's Point of View

'Thank you Liverpool!' I shouted after the music for Baby died down. 'I love you guys all so much! Thanks for spending tonight with me. Goodnight! Be safe!' The crowd cheered, screamed, and shouted as i walked off the stage. I was given a white sweat towel just like after every show. I wiped my face dry walking into my dressing room. I grabbed my phone out the side of my duffle bag. No new messages from Chris. 'Come on Justin time to go.' Allison informed me.

'Alright.' I swallowed following her to the awaiting van. I climbed inside and checked twitter for any new news.

"I JUST MET CHRISSY THORTON OMG" I clicked the link to the picture then stared as it loaded. There was girl about our age standing new to Chrissy, and that guy Chase. A sting in my chest swept across me. I decided to search Chrissy and Chase on Twitter, tons of pictures came up from earlier tonight. She was too busy to text me back but not too busy to get dinner with this douche? My heart felt like if was ripped out of my chest and kicked across jagged stones. 'Allison can i go to New York?'

'Theres no time and you just left New York, why are you trying to get back there so soon?' She turned looking at me.

'It's kind of important.'

'What's going on?' she inquired.

'Never mind.' I bit down on my lip trying to figure out what I was going to do.