If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-six.

Justin's Point of View

I was here at the O2 in London, waiting for Cody Simpson to come off the stage. It was my second show here and I had four in total spread out throughout this week. His last song ended, the lights dimmed, and workers began changing the stage for my performance. I put on the outfit for the first set and did my vocal exercises. Ready as I'll ever be, I thought to myself lacing up my shoes. I hadn't talked to Chrissy in hours and I was starting to get worried. I grabbed my phone out of the front pocket of my backpack and unlocked it. There was the picture of me and Chrissy in Verona, Italy that greeted me. My hands around her waist as she placed the lock onto the gate near Juliet's wall. I smiled weakly, suddenly missing her so much. I swallowed the oncoming hard lump in my throat staring at the picture. 'I love you.' I croaked aloud. Her smile was big and bright, making the whole picture. Her eyes had this sparkle in them that made me weak. I hated feeling like she was mad or upset at me and hated the fact that we're in some argument even more. I didn't even know what was going on anymore in all honesty.

'Show time Justin.' Scooter called from the doorway. With a small sigh I stood and adjusted my shirt, getting my game face on for the fans. I had to put on the best show I possibly could for them tonight, and that was my first priority as much as I wanted to make things better with Chrissy. I was wired into the huge wings that carried me out over the fans. Their screams rung through my ear drums. I was placed on the ground and began hitting all the dance moves. I was feeling good, the show was going good, the fans seemed happy, everything was great. Halfway into the show, the music slowed down and it was time to sing Fall.

'Well let me tell you a story. About a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around he feels nothing but joy.' images of Chrissy filled my head. It was true, I fell in love with my best friend. Her smiles, her eyes, her cute little laugh, her soft voice, her lips, the way she bites her lips when she's nervous, her soft hair. I know no one's perfect but Chrissy is the closest thing to it. I wish she could be in my reach. At all times really. I looked out to the fans, everyone was suddenly looking like Chris. 'Cause we got such amazing friendship, that you don't wanna lose. Well, I don't want to lose it either.' I continued. I finished the song and swallowed. Their cheers and screams warmed the arena.'Thank you O2! I love every one of you guys here! Thank you for being here with me. Drive safe and goodnight everyone!'

'Great show, as always.' the crew clapped and cheered.

'Thanks everyone.' I bypassed the awaiting towel to dry the sweat from my face and heading straight to the dressing room and grabbing my phone. It was 11 here in London so it must be 6 in the evening in New York. I dialed Chrissy's number and waited as it rung.

'Hello.' someone unfamiliar answered. If I didn't know any better I would think it was that co star of hers. This douche was really pissing me off.

'Who is this?' I inquired shifting my weight to the other side. Beep beep beep. My phone flashed reading call ended.

Chrissy's Point of View

'You lose your phone a lot.' I laughed as Chase handed me back my phone.

'I know, bad habit.' he laughed as well. I unlocked my phone and scrolled through it.

'Justin called?' I asked hopeful, looking over at Chase.

'Oh, uh yeah. He actually called the wrong number. He didn't leave a message.'

'Oh. I'll just call him back.' I pressed a couple of buttons.

'Chrissy!' Chase exclaimed. I eyed him confused just then there was a knock on my dressing room door.

'Yeah?' I called.

'We're about to film the last scene for the night.' Janice informed me.

'Okay, I'll be right out.' I took off my robe and was in my dance outfit which was short and sparkly.

'Nice.' Chase grinned. I cleared my throat and headed out onto the set. I was trying to be friends with him but he was making things hard. I didn't want to just stop talking to him because of it. Waiting on set Selena stood there dressed in her outfit as well. Things were pretty awkward since I demanded to know whether or not she still wanted Justin, but I didn't receive my answer. I sighed not making any eye contact with Selena.

'Great job everyone! We'll be going to a different location in the morning so everyone be here bright, early, and ready to work.' everyone said goodnight to one another and we all parted ways going to wherever we were staying tonight. I made it to my hotel room and plopped down onto the bed, deciding to call Justin up. His phone went straight to the voice message. I guess he was sleeping or at the show or something.

'Uh hey. It's me. I miss you Justin. Call me when you can. I love you.' I sighed hanging up the phone. I pursed my lips wondering what to do for the night.

@ChrissyThorton: If I do a twitcam who will watch?

I tweeted and instantly got hundreds of responses. I logged on and tweeted the link out. I watched the screen as the number of viewers went up. 'Hello everyone! Ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer your questions.' Questions started pouring in automatically.

How's Justin?!

'Justin's good.'

Will you go back on tour with Justin?? I want to meet you!! I'm seeing him in a couple of weeks!

'Aww that's cool that you're seeing him and I would love to meet you. I'll be joining him out on the tour for several dates when I'm done filming so you guys look out for me, okay?'

When is the movie coming out?

'The movie comes out this summer so be sure to check it out.'

Can you talk about the rumors with you, Justin, and Chase?!

'Oh the triangle thing? Not true. Just me and Justin. No one else. Don't listen to people who say otherwise.'

Sing your favorite song!

'Haha I don't sing. Sorry. Maybe in the shower when I think I'm Adele or Beyonce or something. But I cannot sing.'

What is a typical day for you?

'Well I wake up, go to set, have a break where we can eat or whatever, finish whatever scenes we have for the day, go eat dinner, come back to the hotel, sleep, and repeat.'

'Are you going to do more acting?'

'I would love to do more acting after this. Before this movie, dancing was my thing and only dancing. But now, I realize I have this new passion acting, I love being another person and acting like someone else. It's fun.'

Are you still on set?

'No I'm not on set. I actually didn't realize I was still in this outfit until I got back to the hotel.'

Is Rocky with you or Justin?!

'Rocky is with me. Come here boy.' I waved my hand to Rocky and he hurried into my lap. 'Here he is. Justin will probably get him soon.' Rocky yawned falling asleep on my lap.

Who named him?

'Justin thought of the name rocky.'

Do you and Justin fight a lot?

'No.' I laughed, 'Justin and I rarely "fight" we just talk things out like normal couples do. We're not a perfect couple.'

Tell Justin to pull up his pants!! jk

'I have!' a small giggle escaped my lips. 'I always ask him to pull his pants up but he'll just laugh and ignore me.'

Show us your favorite picture in your phone!!!

'Okay. Hold on I'll show you guys my favorite picture.' I unlocked my phone and scrolled through the pictures. I passed through pictures of Rocky, Justin, some of Justin's tour crew, Kenny, my friends, cast mates, and family. 'This is honestly my favorite picture.' I held my phone up to the screen. 'If you guys can see it. It's a picture of me and Justin in Verona, Italy.We went to see Juliet's wall there and they had this really cool fence where you can write on locks and then put them on the fence. It's a really really cool place.' I set my phone down on the table next to my laptop.

What do you and the others do when you're not filming?

'You guys would be surprised at just how boring my life actually is. When I'm not filming, I'm in my hotel room either watching TV, talking to my friend Tracey, or we'll go out to eat or something. We seriously do not do anything interesting or fabulous.'

Do you and Selena really like each other or is it all fake?!?!

'I respect Selena, she's talented in what she does as well as all of the other people I've met while filming.'

I saw you at dinner but was too scared to come up to you...

'Aww you shouldn't been. Whenever someone comes up to me and asks for a picture, I nearly do every single time. Even though I can't imagine why you'd all want a picture with me. Justin is the one you want.' I laughed.

Is it true that you're going to Canada soon?! If so I hope you love it here

'I am actually, finally going to meet Justin's family and friends from there so I'm excited about that and just to see where he comes from in general.'

Ewwww why does Justin like u?! U r so ugly Sel is better than u!! Die!

'Jelena underscore forever that isn't very nice of you but thanks for your opinion.'

You are so disgusting! I hear you slept with a lot guys before Justin. He deserves better

'I haven't slept with anyone, so don't believe what you hear and keep the negative comments to yourself TrueBelieber92'

Why are u so ugly? ew jasmine v is even prettier than you.

Jasmine V. is really pretty actually, so you're not wrong there Justins1andonly

How do you deal with the hate??

'Believe it or not guys, it does hurt some of the things people say about me. I am human. I love and respect the relationship you guys have with Justin and I never want to take that away from you guys. Don't feel like I'm taking him from guys, he loves you and he always tells me great things about his fans. You make him so happy and he's so grateful to have you guys. I just try to not let what people say get to me, because I was like that just a couple of years ago.' I paused, 'I was obsessed with Zac Efron, I loved him and when he got with Vanessa. I cried for days wishing it was me and said I hated her. I wanted him to be with me and no one else so I kind of know where you guys are coming from, but just know some of your words hurt, really bad. Justin cares about you guys so much, like I said you have nothing to worry about with me in the picture. He's still the same guy, your Justin. I feel that you guys have this special relationship that I can't even understand, I respect it though so yeah I deal with hate by just trying ignoring it I guess to answer your question in a long boring way.'

Call Justin!

'Actually, I tried calling Justin earlier and his phone went to the voice mail so I don't know what he's doing, he's probably sleeping haha.'

After a couple of more questions, I signed off the Twitcam then changed for bed. Rocky happily finished his food then climbed under the sheets with me. 'Goodnight boy.'

Justin's Point of View

I just landed in New York, when I climbed into the awaiting vehicle sent by a car service. After what happened last night, I decided I needed to see Chrissy, now. I talked to Scooter and the rest of the crew about flying to New York and coming back the same day, so I was only seeing Chrissy for a few hours but it was better than nothing. I had another show at the O2 tomorrow night so I couldn't stay long. 'Thank you.' I paid the driver and jumped out of the car. It was only 6 something in the morning here so there wasn't much people in the lobby. I stepped inside the elevator and pressed 11 as the door closed. Here goes nothing.

Chrissy's Point of View

I yawned rolling out of bed for the next day stretching. I opened the door to my bedroom, going to the set where Tracey and Chase were arguing in the hallway. 'You had no right to do that!' she hissed with her arms folded across her chest.

'It has nothing to do with you.' he scoffed at her. They both stared at me noticing my presence. 'Hey, Chrissy.' he waved.

'Don't even talk to her. You're not her friend.' Tracey stepped forward.

'What's going on guys?' I asked, Rocky sitting down at my feet.

'Chase has been deleting messages from Justin.' Tracey blurted out, 'I found out last night. I wanted to tell you, but when I came in you were sleep. I was telling you first thing this morning.'

'W-what?' I blinked, hard. 'Why would you do that? Why would you lie to me?' I stared at Chase. 'Why would you try to ruin my relationship with him?'

'I-..' he started.

' Save it! I tried to be nice, spare your feelings. I do not want you. I never have and I never will. I have this amazing great guy who cares about me, someone you could never be and will never, ever compare to. You are pathetic. Pathetic. To stoop so low to interfere with someone else's relationship, you're sick actually. Disgusting.' all the words ran out fast and angryily. My hands shook as well as my legs under me. 'Do you realize what you've done?! He may never talk to me again! Because of you. You.' the knot in my throat grew, I could feel it rising. 'H-how could y-you do that to someone who was your friend?' I studdered, fighting off tears.

Justin's Point of View

'How could you do that to someone who was your friend?' someone shouted.

I stepped off of the elevator, on Chrissy's floor. I could hear talking, that was definitely Chrissy's voice. I cut the corner, suddenly standing behind Chrissy, her friend Tracey, and that douche cast mate of hers. The first thing I notice is there's tears running down her face. My jaw clenched tightly as I walked and stood next to her. I hated seeing anyone cry, especially Chrissy. I never saw her cry like this, just that one time where she shed a couple of tears when I was going on tour. Her makeup ran on her tear stained cheeks. She looked up and buried her face into my collar bone, automatically wetting my shirt. 'I'm sorry.' she repeated, for some reason. I rubbed her back whispering in her ear that it was alright and begging her not to cry. Tracey grabbed Chrissy helping her out of the hallway. I felt my body tense up as we made eye contact. The guy stared at me, like he was ready to pounce. Before I knew it, my arm reached out and my fist met his face sending him right to the ground.