If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-seven.

Justin's Point of View

He held his face with his hand, standing back on his feet. As he stood his hand remained on his eye. His fist swung out, I dodged it, shoving him into the wall, hard. 'Do you want some more?' I held my arms up to him. Before I knew it, Chrissy was standing in front of me.

'Don't.' she shook her head, holding onto my sweatshirt. The guy kept running his mouth, calling me every name in the book.

'You still talking?' I struggled trying to move Chrissy aside but she wasn't budging. Her small hands held onto me, for dear life. I looked down into her eyes, not seeing no one else in that moment. She was all that mattered to me.

'Please, stop.' she whispered hiding herself in my shirt. 'It's not worth it.'

'Listen to her.' he rambled on and on. I had the good feeling to jump on this guy. I held her in my arms, never wanting to let her go. I closed the hotel door and sat on a chair near the bed, trying to calm myself down. Chrissy paced back and forth in front of me sniffling every few feet, 'I'll give you guys some privacy.' her friend walked out of the room. As Chrissy walked past me for the hundredth time I pulled her down onto my lap, holding her close.

'What's the matter?' I murmured into her ear. She bit down onto her lip not saying anything, 'Chris, talk to me.' I stated resting my chin on her shoulder. 'Please baby.'

'Chase's been deleting messages from you and telling me that you haven't called when I let him use my phone.' she admitted through another sniffle.

'Why on earth were you letting him use your phone?' I blurted out. 'That's dumb.' She slowly placed her hands on top of mine and removed them from her allowing her to stand up moving to her bed. 'I didn't mean it in a bad way so don't take it that way.'

'There's kind of no other way to take it.' She began gathering her stuff probably to go to the set or something.

'Don't act like that. The guy was trying to come in between you and me of course I'm going to be mad about it.'

'At least there's no song.' she muttered barely audible.

'What?' I inquired even though i heard her perfectly.

'At least there's no song Justin. If you want to talk about things coming in between us, that's a big one.' her voice was tired and strained.

'It's a song Chrissy. It's already out there. Why do you want me to do? Erase it from everyone's memory? I can't, now can I?'

'The fact that you don't even care about my feelings, is the best thing about all of this.'

'I don't care about your feelings? I just flew freaking thousands of miles to talk to you and you say I don't care about your feelings? You know how crazy that sounds?'

'I didn't ask you to.'

'Why did I then?' I ran a hand through my hair.

'You can leave. Don't let me stop you.'

'Seriously?'

'I'm sure Selena's free.' she stared at me with wet eyes and slammed the door as she left with Rocky. I stood and walked into the hallway, debating whether or not should I chase after her. She needed time to cool off. We were suppose to work things out, get closer not argue and move further away from each other. Half an hour later i pulled my phone out after going to an empty set.

I'm here at the set guessing you guys changed location or something. I'm going to go back to London now, i couldn't stay long from the start. I wish we could have had a better visit but things happen. I left your ticket for Canada under your pillow if you still want to go in two weeks. Talk to you soon. - Justin.

Chrissy's Point of View

I read Justin's message and put my phone down, 'Chrissy, um it's time to film.' Janice informed me nervously. She accidentally overheard our argument not too long ago. I nodded in response standing from my seat, i handed her my bag to hold as always. On my way to the set I passed the makeup room where Chase was getting makeup on his eye which was quickly turning a bluish purple. I walked on to set and we started for the day.

~*~

'I'll just have the rest of your things sent to your house. We have a lot to do when you get back.' I walked with Chloe, my publicist, and new bodyguard Paul. 'Are you sure you won't need Paul there?'

'Positive.' I eyed Paul. He was a least 6'2, 250 or so pounds. It was like a house following me around. Chloe recently hired Paul because of all the attention people were giving me. Whether it was fans of Justin's or mine, or paparazzi asking questions or sending dozens of flashes my way with their cameras. They've watched me closely ever sense some "source" at the hotel informed local magazines Justin and I were having a shouting match two weeks ago when he came to visit. So the last couple of days have been pretty hectic.

'Remember it's only for a couple if days. You have Ellen that Tuesday.' she went on.

'Going today, be back Monday morning. I'm aware Chloe. I won't forget.' I pulled my ticket out keeping it close as we got closer to the desk. Paul held Rocky and walked inches behind me.

'Call if you need anything, okay?'

'I'll be in good hands.' I reminded her, 'nothing to worry about.'

'Have a good trip.' we hugged and i walked through my terminal. Paul placed Rocky into a kennel so they could take him to the back of the plane where they put the pets.

'Remember the pepper spray in your bag.' Paul's husky deep voice spoke.

'Okay Paul.' I laughed but his expression stayed the same. He's followed me around for a couple of days, giving me several things of pocket pepper spray and showed me a few self-defense techniques if i was ever in some sort of danger where he wasn't around. The only place he wasn't around as if I was in the bathroom, other than that there he is. His shadow completely covering mine. 'I have to go guys.' Paul shook my hand properly and patted my back. I waved once more then followed the other people going to Canada. Hours later the plane landed and I got off going into the lobby. I found Rocky keeping him inside the kennel and grabbed my one suitcase looking for Justin. We hadn't talked much since the last we saw each other in New York. We both said we were over it but there was definitely some tension there. Last night he told me that he would pick me up whenever I landed. I scanned the lobby for anyone who resembled Justin.

'Hey Chris.' He grabbed my bag and Rocky leading the way to car. He loaded the bag then opened the passenger door for me, 'how was the flight?' he inquired climbing into the drivers side.

'It was good.' I nodded looking out the window. All the houses and building looked like a blur as we zoomed by.

'Good to hear.' he responded. Soon we pulled into a long driveway that wrapped around the front yard. 'We're here.' I followed behind Justin as we entered the house. A young boy and girl automatically leaped from the sofa and ran to him. 'Hey guys, I'm back. Say hi to Chrissy. This is Jazymn and Jaxon.'

'Hello.' I waved.

'Hi.' they giggled and pulled on Justin's arms. 'Daddy's in there.' Jazymn squealed pointing towards the kitchen. 'Puppy!' they danced rubbing Rocky who was loving the new attention.

'Just cooking dinner.' He emerged from the kitchen, 'is this the amazing Chrissy?'

'Hello.' I extended my hand, 'it's great to finally meet you Mr. Bieber.'

'Son she is pretty.' He laughed, 'call me Jeremy. I'm glad to finally meet the girl he is always talking about.'

'Dad.' Justin started, his face turning a light red. 'Let me show you where you'll be staying.' Justin grabbed my suitcase. 'Thats Jaxon's, Jazymn's, my dad's, guest room is right here.' He opened the door and turned on the light.

'Thanks.' I sat on the edge of the bed.

'It's good to see you. We haven't talked much.' he leaned against the railing of the bed. I nodded my head not saying anything. He walked to the door then sighed heavily, 'I cannot do this anymore Chrissy!' Justin exclaimed, making me jump a tad. I stared at him curiously, waiting for him to continue.

'Justin! Dinner!' Jeremy called from downstairs.

'We'll finish later.' he allowed me to walk down the stairs first then joined me at the table.

'So tell me about yourself Chrissy, Justin tells me you're a dancer?' Jeremy served us our dinner.

'Yeah, I am. I started dancing when I was about 7 or so. I taught dance classes a few times for a little over a year now. Just filled in for my friends or whatever. I interned at dance camps during the summers. I met Justin, he asked me to audition for his video. Now, i'm starring in a major dance movie. So that's pretty much my dancing resume in a crunch for you.' I laughed slightly.

'He tells me he almost hit you with his car?' Jeremy eyed Justin who looked down nervously.

'Yeah. I was with my mom one day, we were shopping and she basically asked me to go back to the car for her and get something. Then this car barely stops within inches of me and Justin runs out then was apologizing. He was late for the studio or something, it was all good in the end.' I answered.

'Why do you love dancing so much?' he inquired.

'Well, when I was younger my dad walked out on me and my mom. And I was upset, so my mom decided to keep me busy by hobbies. We tried little league softball, gymnastics, but dancing was the one that just stuck. As the years passed I realized what a strong passion I have for dancing. Dancing didn't just become a hobby, it became an escape from the world for me. I get out there on the dance floor, whether it be a competition or just dancing for fun I just love it. Whatever I'm thinking goes away. Despite how lame it sounds, dancing is possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me besides Justin of course.'

'Never heard you talk about dancing like that.' Justin offered me a supportive smile and placed a hand on my shoulder.

'It's nice that someone has a passion for something just like he has a passion for his music.' Jeremy smiled pleased.

'Told you she was great.' Justin chuckled eating his food. After dinner I went back into the guest room then changed for bed.

'Where are you sleeping?' I inquired when Justin stood in the doorway.

'Jazzy's letting me crash with her.' he replied, 'I think we should, talk.' he closed the door and sat across from me on the bed. He bit down onto his lip nervously running his hand through his soft hair messing it up.

'We're not, um.' I exhaled starting again, 'we're not breaking up are we?'

'Breaking up? No! No.' Justin shook his head several times. 'Not ever. The exact opposite actually. I just want to make this better. I mean, you've said you're fine but I know you're not. And I'm not really fine either, because I want us to be the happy couple we're supposed to be. So, what can I do Chris? About the song? Just tell me, I'll make it better.' he held my hands in his staring at me with his brown eyes, which were not too dark or not too light, perfect. His lips were pink and soft looking, his tongue briefly made an appearance by licking his lips. His soft, smooth, yet strong and firm hands held mine, never moving once. His finger nails were unevenly chewed down to nubs. His hand was messy from the hat he had on earlier at the airport.

'I don't know.' I finally shrugged.

'Anything, Chrissy.' he responded, staring at me. 'I just want to make you happy.'

'You do make me happy.' I reminded him.

'Bull. Well, not lately. I can tell.'

'It's like you said, it's out there. There's nothing that can be done.'

'I was jerk to you, and I'm sorry for that. I can't blame you for what that guy did, for anything. I was pissed at him and directed to which wasn't fair of me. Forgive me?'

'Of course I forgive you, Justin.' I assured him. 'I love you.'

'I love you Chris. I have it, I think, how about I not perform the song?'

'No, your fans love it. I won't take it from them. I couldn't.'

'Then what?' he wondered rubbing my hands with his.

'Here.' I handed him the promise ring he gave me for Christmas, he looked confused and slightly hurt.

'I d-don't understand, I thought w-we weren't b-b-breaking up.' he stuttered staring at the ring as it shined in his hands.

'We're not.' I quickly replied, 'repeat your promises to me. It made me so happy, that's what you can do. That's all I need from you.' he stared at me still confused but a smile grew across his face. He nodded his head while he cleared his throat. I waited quietly for him to start.

'Okay, no problem. I promise to never hurt you, intentionally. I promise to always be honest with you no matter what, even if I think you may not like the truth. I promise to have eyes for you, and only you Chrissy because you're the most amazing, beautiful girl I've ever met. I promise to be the best boyfriend and best friend that I could possibly be. I promise to respect you, your career, and any other decisions you make and support them and you. I promise every one these things to you Chris, I love you so much baby, more than anything. And I've never said this, but I am sorry, for the song. I should've told you first, I shouldn't have let you find out like that, you should've been the very first one. Sure, it was pretty deep and people are going to assume things, but I don't want her back. I have you and never want to jeopardize what we have, you mean so much to me, probably more than you'll ever understand. I'm sorry.'

'I love you so much, too.' I replied as he pulled me in for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will seriously try to update my other stories sometime before Saturday.