If I Was Your Boyfriend

thirty-nine.

I opened the front door for Justin as he carried Jaxon into the house and carefully laid him down on the sofa. Rocky jumped out of his dog bed and ran over to Jazymn then me. I let him out the back door where he sprinted out to take car of his business. He turned to Jazzy and bent down, 'what do you want to do Jaz?'

'Make cookies!' She smiled jumping once. He laughed and nodded his head as a response.

'Alright, we'll make some cookies. Chrissy can you help me get the stuff out those cabinets?'

'Sure.' I stood on my tiptoes grabbing the sack of four, chocolate chips, and sugar. I turned to see Justin pursing his lips trying to hide his laughter. 'Why?'

'You're so short.' He grinned taking the sugar and flour out of my hands placing them on the counter. I made a face at him popping a chocolate chip into my mouth. We poured all of the ingredients into a big orange bowl then mixed it together. Jazzy made little balls out of the mix and placed them into the pan. 'Hey Chris.' Justin said before flour flew onto my face. Jazymn gasped clapping her hands over her cheeks. 'Oopsie.' Justin laughed loudly. He tapped the bag of flour over me getting in my hair and shirt.

'Justin!' I looked at my shirt.

'Butter fingers?' I grabbed the bag and poured what was left all over him. 'You really shouldn't have done that.' He shook himself. I dropped the bag and ran to the other side of the kitchen only to be wrapped up by Justin. 'Where were you going?' His fingers tickled my sides quickly as he laughed.

'Justin- stop.' I said in between my laughter.

'Huh uh. Say your sorry.' He continued.

'No.' my sides started to ache from the laughter. 'Justin- please.' He paused for a minute to remove the strands of hair out of my face.

'I love you.' He murmured against my lips before kissing me sweetly. I felt him smile into the kiss before slowly pulling away.

'I love you too.' I smiled sitting up. He kissed my cheek and helped me up. When Jeremy returned we were sitting at the table dipping the cookies into cold milk.

'Thanks for watching them guys. I got a lot done.'

'Don't mention it. You know I love spending time with them as much as I can.' Justin retorted finishing off his milk. 'Mitch is having this small party tonight, can we go for a while?'

'Sure, just let me start dinner.' Jeremy carried a couple of sacks through the living room and into the kitchen. After dinner we got changed and gave Jazymn and Jaxon their baths before we left, 'don't be out too late.' Jeremy stopped us at the door.

'Of course not.' Justin nodded leading me out the door. We went to a different house but seemed to be in the same neighborhood but then again a lot of the houses looked alike here in Canada. There were a couple cars parked here and there leading up to the door. Justin leaned up ringing the door bell. 'You look gorgeous.' He whispered as we waited. I smiled giving his hand a squeeze. Mitch opened the door then they did some handshake as they did earlier. A couple of guys and girls all shouted Justin's name. We snaked through the living room saying hello to different people. 'Let me get you a drink.' He spoke over the music. He popped the top on a sprite handing it to me. We sat on the sofa super close trying to fit with other people.

'Do you really know all these people?' I said quietly into his ear. He looked at me with a small smile.

'Just a bunch of people from school.' He answered as someone walked up to us again. 'Hey man. Long time no see.' Justin stood patting his back. I sat quietly speaking when someone said something to me or when Justin would murmur something into my ear. 'You're a movie star now, this will be nothing compared to when we get back to LA.' He joked. I laughed slightly shifting over. I linked my arm through Justin's leaning my head on his shoulder. 'Are you bored?' He wondered. I shook my head no, half lying. It wasn't exactly boring I just didn't know the people here. 'We'll leave soon.' I listened as Justin and his friends reminisced on the laughs they had coming up. Around midnight Justin announced that we better get going. I climbed into the car and fastened my seat belt as the engine purred to life. 'You're tired. I see it in your eyes.' He held my hand with his free one.

'No I'm not.' I yawned resting my head on our intertwined fingers.

'Okay.' He laughed. 'You try your hardest to stay up but suck at it.' I smiled closing my eyes. I felt myself being carried up the stairs inside Justin's house. Through the slits of my eyes I saw him taking my shoes off my feet and pulling the sheets over me. 'Goodnight baby.' He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. I closed my eyes once again falling back into a deep sleep. The next morning I woke taking Rocky out for a walk around the neighborhood. I waited as he finished up then carried him back to the house where Justin was now sitting at the table. 'Good morning you two.' Justin stroked Rocky's fur. For most of the day we stayed inside playing with Jaxon and Jazymn while they were taking an afternoon nap Justin took me out around town. A couple of fans stopped us at a small diner.

'We've been waiting since your live chat.' They informed me through their giggles.

'Aw that's nice of you guys.' I posed with them while Justin took a picture. Then we switched places so I could take a picture for them.

'Thanks guys. See you around.' we paid for our food then left.

'You have some amazing fans.' I wrapped my arm around his. He smiled looking back at the fans waving at us.

'Yeah.' He agreed. We went back to the house for Jeremy's special dinner since we were leaving tomorrow morning.

~*~

'I'm gonna miss you guys.' Justin hugged both Jazzy and Jaxon tight. Jazymn wrapped her small arms around my leg in the airport lobby. 'Be good okay? Listen to dad and your mom. I'll call you guys soon.' He hugged Jeremy next.

'It was nice meeting you Jeremy.' I hugged him.

'Same here. Come back anytime with or without Justin.' I nodded grabbing rocky while Justin got the luggage. We found our seats after going through the check in. I looked over Justin once we took off. His eyes were watery as he looked out the window. I wrapped my arm around his torso offering him a supportive smile.

'Its just hard always having to leave them, you know?' He wiped his eyes. 'I'll be alright.'

'Okay.' The flight was fairly quiet because Justin was sleep through a good amount of it. We landed and entered the lobby of LAX. I spotted Paul nearly immediately. 'You get to meet Paul.' I tugged on Justin's arm.

'Your security?' He laughed grabbing the luggage. Paul's humongous body snaked through the crowd of the people, 'whoa.' Justin coughed out.

'Welcome back Chrissy.' Paul's voice boomed. 'The car is waiting out front.' He said while a worker handed Rocky to Justin. We walked with flashes going off everywhere and people calling out our name asking did we enjoy Canada. Paul closed the backseat door then climbed into the front seat pulling away from the busy airport. 'Its nice meeting you.' He looked at Justin through the rear view mirror.

'Same here.' Justin looked up from his phone reaching for Paul's hand. We drove to Justin's new airport and I carried Rocky inside after signaling Paul to hold on for a minute. 'Its your first time seeing it huh?' He dropped his luggage and pulled my hand. There were a few of his plaques for his accomplishments and record breaking awards in the hallway along the wall. He pulled me into his room, 'here it is.' He gestured with his hands. He had the walls painted a dark blue which almost appeared black. His furniture from his old room was evenly spaced through the room. On his dresser there was two different frames photos of us. His laptop was closed on his desk with the chair pushed in.

'I love it.' He showed me the kitchen, the living room, the game room which now had a huge tv inside of it. After the tour he walked me back to the car.

'I'll see you tomorrow for the Ellen show.' he said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back and we kissed each other goodbye. 'I love you.'

'I love you too.' I climbed into the car then Paul drove me home.