If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty.

'Chrissy!' My mom leaped off the sofa and knocked me to the ground as soon as I stepped foot into the house. 'I missed you so much!'

'I missed you too.' I laughed standing to my feet. Paul came inside and dropped my suitcase on the floor.

'Are you good here?' He wondered curiously.

'Yes. I'll see you tomorrow for Ellen.' I closed the door behind him then turned back to my mom who pulled me in for another hug. 'Where's Jeff?'

'He's at work.' She informed me as we sat onto the sofa, 'tell me about it all. What was it like? What did you see? How was it meeting his family? Did they like you? Where did he take you? How was the weather? No! No! How was filming? When is it coming out? Are you going to do all those photo shoots and stuff for the covers? Was Selena decent? Where's little Rocky?' she rambled on.

'Mom.' I touched her, 'calm down. I'll tell you every single detail.' At dinner, I relived the last weeks of filming and my few days in Canada.

'You should probably sleep. You have that interview in the morning.' She suggested. I agreed standing from the table.

'I'll see you in the morning.' I hugged her going upstairs to my room. 'I've missed you.' I said aloud looking at my room, the same way i left it. I changed out of my clothes and into a comfy pair of sweats. I climbed into the bed quickly falling asleep. The next day my mom was waking me up. I trudged down the stairs to see Paul sitting down at the table with my mom and Jeff.

'Chris!' Jeff stood extending his arms out. I hurried over to him wrapping my arms around him. I actually missed Jeff and his corny jokes while I was gone. 'Have you gotten taller?!'

'No.' I laughed standing in front of Paul, 'good morning. What's the plan for the day?'

'The show with Ellen and you should be good for anything else for the rest of the day.' he put down the newspaper, 'you should get ready. We'll need to leave soon.'

'Got it.' with that I went back to my room and opened the closet doors. My stylist Tiffany called while I was in Canada saying she was dropping some outfits off for my upcoming TV and radio appearances. I found a pale blue cropped top and a high waisted black skirt with black pumps. I showered then straightened my hair pulling it into a high ponytail then got dressed. 'I'm ready guys!' I twirled.

'You look so beautiful.' My mom teared up, 'so grown up and beautiful. My little girl.' Jeff supportingly rubbed her shoulders. We all walked out the house and Paul started driving. We arrived at the studio and went inside the building. A group of girls shrieked as I entered the side of the building.

'Chrissy!' They signaled me over with their hands. Paul was inches behind me as I took a step in their direction.

'What are you doing?' He inquired getting closer.

'Just a quick picture.' I walked over to them signing papers and taking pictures with their phones. 'See you guys soon.' I was escorted to a green room and waited until it was time for the show.

'We're here.' Justin smiled entering the room carrying Rocky. 'Wow you look gorgeous.'

'You look pretty good yourself.' I pointed. He was dressed in black jeans, a black dress shirt opened showing off the black vneck under it, and black supras. He pulled me in for a quick hug then kissed my cheek. 'Hey boy.' I touched Rocky's soft fur.

'You're on in two guys.' a producer for the show informed us. I looked over to Justin nervously and he just smiled taking my hands in his.

'I told you babe, it's gonna be over before you know it. Ellen gives the best interviews and i'll be right there so you have nothing to worry about.' He kissed each one of my hands then rubbed them. 'You're gonna incredible.'

'Its time.' The producer returned standing in the door way. We followed her to the side of the stage and listened as Ellen announced us.

'She's up and coming dancer and actress in Step Up and he's award winning sensation and my good pal - give it up for Chrissy Thorton and Justin Bieber.' the audience clapped as we walked out. I hugged Ellen then sat down next to Justin, 'it's nice to finally meet you.' she smiled.

'Thanks for having me.' I replied crossing my legs in the chair.

'Good to see you again Justin.'

'It's always good to be here.' he grinned.

'Hey you guys are matching!' She eyed us, 'did you plan that?'

'No actually we didn't.' Justin laughed looking at himself and me. 'She obviously took more time than me. I was lazy this morning.'

'Well you look beautiful Chrissy. Tell me about the movie, will it be similar to the others?'

'Thank you and it will be somewhat similar to the previous movies but not too similar. It's quite different and unique.'

'You two had a little vocation recently, didn't you?'

'Yeah, she came to meet me in Canada and we were there for a couple of days. We just got back yesterday.'

'Ooh you're already at the parent meeting stage?'

'Yeah we are. I met his mom a whole ago and he met mine, I just met his dad and it was so much fun.'

'Did you both get the parent approval?'

'My mom and dad love Chrissy.'

'Same with my mom.'

'Another thing that people have been talking about is that ring from Justin that you happen to be wearing today. It's a nice ring by the way but why are so many people fascinated by it? Do you know?'

'I do not.' I shrugged, 'I got it from him, Justin maybe thats why but it's weird how much it gets talked about in a way, but people find it interesting so just let them talk I guess.'

'She loves it, and nothing else really matters.'

'Its nice, that's sweet that you did that for her and I just think people are jealous. Where did you two meet?'

'It's a pretty weird funny story' i started, 'he almost hit me with his car.' Ellen's jaw dropped looking from Justin to me. 'Are you serious?'

'I was in a hurry basically trying to get to the studio, wasn't looking and nearly hit her.'

'And you weren't mad?!' Ellen inquired.

'Surprisingly no. He jumped out his car and apologized then offered to buy me coffee sometime, we started hanging out as friends then yeah here we are.'

'Chrissy tell us what a typical date with Justin Bieber is like?!'

'Um, a date with Justin is like dinner, something sweet, simple, and a lot of fun.'

'Does he show up with flowers and candy or giant teddy bears?'

'No, not usually.'

'You guys spend a lot of time on social media. We have some pictures of guys from Twitter and Instagram.' Justin and I turned towards the screen watching the pictures come up. First it was a picture of us from Paris. Justin wore a big smile with his hands around me. 'This is Paris.' Then the picture of us at Juliet's wall in Verona, Italy. 'Where's this?'

'That's us in Italy. We went there after we left Paris.' The third picture was us just the other day in Canada with Jazymn and Jaxon.

'They're so cute.' Ellen beamed. A picture of Justin and I kissing inside his car. 'Now what's this?' the audience laughed and oohed. I pursed my lips giggling embarrassed.

'I put that one on my Instagram i think.' Justin pointed at the screen.

'Last one.' Justin, Rocky, and I popped up. 'I've seen the little dog you two share all over sites. Rocky right?'

'Right.' I answered.

'Who takes care of him the most?'

'Its equal I'd say.' Justin replied.

'Yeah he takes care of him for a couple of weeks, then I do and we just switch.' I added on.

'He lives a great life. He goes to concert, to movie sets, press and all that stuff, doesn't he?'

'He's here right backstage right now.'

'Really? Bring him out.' Justin stood and walked backstage.

'Do you ever just look at him and go "pull your pants up"?' Ellen looked at me.

'A fan asked me this before and it's the same thing, i have asked him to but he just laughs' Justin returned with Rocky. Ellen reached over patting his head. Rocky rested next to Justin's shoes.

'We're going to take some questions from viewers in the audience, if that's okay.' We nodded our heads as we faced the audience.

'Will Chrissy be in another music video of yours Justin?'

'I don't know, we'll see.'

'Who's the better dancer?'

'Chrissy, hands down.' Justin laughed.

'Chrissy were you a fan of Justin before you met? And if so, did you have a crush on him?'

'I loved Justin's music before I met him, I had a lot of his stuff on my iPod - yes, just like every teen girl I had a little crush on him.'

'Can you read the last text from Chrissy?'

'Okay.' He dug in his back pocket, 'it says good morning i love you too' the audience awww'ed.

'Justin did you get jealous watching Chrissy film the kissing scenes?'

'I'm not going to lie, I did get really jealous.'

'What are each others best features?'

'His eyes. I love his eyes.'

'She has really soft cheeks.'

'Describe your relationship in three words?'

'Sweet, innocent, special.'

'Everything to me.' Justin answered smoothly. The audience clapped happily obviously pleased with his answer.

'These two genuinely care about each other there's no mistaken that and they're just so darn adorable. Justin, always a pleasure and Chrissy the future holds nothing but greatness for you. Thanks for coming.'

'Thanks for having us.' We walked backstage then I watched as Justin performed "Yellow Raincoat" from Believe Acoustic then sat in the green room. Justin and I were taken to the car with our families while Rocky was carried by Kenny. We sat in the back seat with our hands intertwined tightly. He was leaving again tomorrow night for the tour and I had meetings lined up for the next couple of days. He looked down at me offering me a small smile. 'I told you that you'd kill that interview. You were great babe.' I smiled back, 'good job.'

'You too.' We arrived at Justin's apartment and I got out with him and Rocky. 'I love you.' I muttered into his collar bone as he hugged me.

'I love you so much.' He repeated kissing my head. I climbed back into the car waving to him as we left. I made it back home and went upstairs to my room, soon after my phone was beeping.

im going to pick you later tonight and youll stay here with me. not taking no as an answer. see you tonight beautiful - justin

I smiled wondering what he had in store for tonight.