If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-two.

'Hey baby, i just got off the stage.' Justin called me from some random number.

'You're late.' I stated.

'What was that?' He asked.

'I said you're late. You said you'd call as soon as you landed not after your show.' I laughed slightly.

'I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again.' he laughed as well, 'how are you feeling?'

'Good. And the show?'

'The show was great. I'll be off for Russia tomorrow night.' He informed me.

'Thats exciting.' I replied.

'Yeah, how's rocky? What's he up to?'

'Sleeping.' Justin and I said in unison then bursted into laughter.

'I figured that.' He said, 'just how many meetings do you have tomorrow?'

'I don't know, five or so maybe.'

'Take a break if you need, okay. Don't try to do it all in one day.'

'Yes sir.' he stiffed out a little laugh.

'I love you.' He said as he was going to bed.

'I love you too.'

'I'll try to call you tomorrow. Have a good day.'

'Goodnight justin.' I replied hanging up the phone. I went to the world clock on my phone and put in the Russia time. Justin would be a whole 11 hours ahead of me.

~*~

'Ready to go?' Paul towered over me like a building. I nodded through a yawn and followed him to the awaiting SUV. I climbed inside the backseat while Paul drove.

'Can we stop at Starbucks?' He stared at me through the rearview mirror, 'please?'

'We'll have to go through the drive thru.' He agreed with a nod. I smiled in response sitting back in my seat. I ordered through the drive thru then received my food.

'Where to first?' I wondered looking at Paul.

'Chloe wants to see you first. Then Nikki will meet us there and she'll explain everything.' Paul informed me. We arrived at Chloe's office building as I finished up eating. We got out the car and went inside then up to the office.

'Hello.' She pulled me in for a hug, 'how was Canada?'

'It was great actually.' I sat down at the table after hugging my publicist Nikki as well.

'After this, you have a meeting with Seventeen magazine, they're wanting to do like a meet Chrissy Thorton type thing. A little Q&A for their person to look out for article for next month. Then a few meetings explaining your upcoming promotion tour for the movie.' Nikki explained. 'Sound good?'

'Sure.' I agreed. After my meeting with Chloe and Nikki we went to Seventeen headquarters.

'Alright Chrissy. I'm just going to ask you seventeen questions so that the readers will have a better idea of your personality. First, favorite favorite food?'

'My mom's lasagna.'

'Guilty pleasure?'

'Nutella cookies.'

'Favorite color?'

'Blue.'

'Favorite animal?'

'I love pigs.'

'Favorite drink?'

'Root beer.'

'Favorite movie?'

'Um a tie with the Notebook and the Titanic.'

'Favorite song at the moment?'

'I'm pretty obsessed with When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars right now.'

'Favorite app?'

'Instagram or Twitter.'

'Favorite TV show?'

'Pretty Little Liars is really good.'

'Favorite store to shop?'

'Urban Outfitters.'

'Go to hairstyle?'

'You can't go wrong with a messy bun.'

'How would you describe your style?'

'My style is half girlish and half edgy I guess.'

'One thing you can't leave the house without?'

'My phone.'

'One song or artist on your iPod people would be surprised to find?'

'Uh Bon Jovi?' I shrugged simply.

'Your ideal date?'

'Something fun.'

'Favorite thing to do in your free time?'

'Lay in bed and watch old Disney movies.'

'And lastly who is your celebrity crush?'

'Justin Bieber.' I answered through a small laugh. 'Or Shia LaBeouf. But mostly Justin.'

'Thank you so much Chrissy. This will be in next month's issue.'

'Thank you for choosing me.' I waved and met Paul in the hallway. 'Finished. Onto the next.' I grabbed my phone as I climbed into the back of the car seeing I had a missed call from Justin. I dialed him up and waited as it rung. 'Hey babe. I guess you're performing or on the plane to Russia. Call me whenever you get a chance. I love you.' we got to the next location of my meeting.

'Chrissy! Chrissy!' a girl screamed from across the street. 'Can I have a picture.'

'Sure.' I grabbed her phone and aimed it at us. 'There you go.'

'Thank you so much.' I hugged her then was led into the building by Paul. There were a couple of people waiting for me once I went into an upstairs room. I was going to be off in different countries in a couple of months promoting the movie. They mapped out every event for me and explained just what I had to do and when. An hour and a half later I was finished and off to my next meeting. I met with more people who told me about an upcoming photo shoot that I had in a few short weeks for movie posters. Paul stayed a few short feet away from me as we walked back to the car. More driving, waving here and there, people talking, signing papers, looking at calendars. Everything was such a blur to me now. Good thing Paul was saving all of this stuff in his phone. I stared at the woman in front of me, her mouth seemed to be moving at an unnatural rate. I cocked my head to the side studying her mouth trying to keep up. I looked over at Paul who looked at me before going back to typing on his phone. I pulled my phone out and laid it in front of me. I sighed looking back in front of the woman in front of me.

'Need me to slow down?' she wondered pushing her glasses up on her nose.

'No, you're fine.' I replied as she slid a piece of paper in front of me.

'Maybe a break would be good.' Paul stepped in and said.

'Thats fine. I'll just step out and make a call. Be back soon.' she stood and slipped out the door.

'Take a breather.' Paul advised. I twirled the paper around waiting to finish the meeting. Soon enough the woman came back and I was finally finished for the day. I could barely keep my eyes open in the back of the car as we were going home. I drug myself inside the house waving goodnight to Paul and was greeted by Rocky. I fed him and climbed into my bed. I woke up at 2 in the morning tossing and turning in the bed. I slipped on a pair of flip-flops then carried Rocky to my car putting him into the back seat. I easily backed out of the driveway and started driving. Not ten minutes later I was parking in front of Justin's apartment. I held Rocky in my arms as I unlocked the door. I climbed up the stairs and entered Justin's bed room. It still smelled like him after a hot shower. I smiled sitting down on the edge then finding a folded piece of paper.

I knew you'd come sooner or later. I just wish I could be there with you. Missing you already. But for now use this to keep warm during the long nights. I love you. - Justin.

'I love you too.' I murmured to myself breathing in the cologne on his hoodie. I pulled it over my head and laid down in the bed with Rocky who was already fast asleep.