If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-three.

I woke up at the crack of dawn the next morning to get back home before my mom woke. I left Justin's hoodie on as I carried Rocky to the car. I went back and locked the door behind me then was on to my house. At the stop light I pulled out my phone to check for any messages or missed calls. Justin called a few hours ago, I pressed the button on my steering wheel calling him up. 'Baby?' He answered happily.

'Justin!' I beamed just as excitedly, 'I missed your voice.'

'I miss yours too Chrissy. I miss you so much.' his voice was deep and raspy making him sound that much more sexy.

'Thank you for the hoodie.'

'You went to the apartment?' I could practically see the adorable grin on his face.

'Yes, I took Rocky with me too.'

'Did it make you smile?' He inquired.

'Yes it did.'

'Good. How was yesterday?'

'Exhausting.' I sighed.

'It'll get better.' He replied supportively.

'Thanks. Are you performing tonight?'

'No, tomorrow. We're flying to Dubai in a few.'

'Aw, well have a safe flight babe.'

'Thanks. You know what else I miss?'

'Whats that?'

'Your kisses.' He answered.

'Muahhh!' I made a kissy sound.

'Mmmm.' He laughed. 'That'll get me through until I see your beautiful face again.'

'I love you.' I spoke up.

'I love you too baby, so much.' He repeated with a low sigh, 'I'll talk to you soon okay?'

'Okay. Bye Justin.'

'Bye gorgeous.' with that the phone hung up just as I pulled into my driveway. I carried Rocky into the house and up to my room. I climbed into the bed next to him and laid there. I scrolled through old pictures of Justin and I in my camera roll. I went onto my twitter and followed some fans then replied to a couple of random people.

when will you do another ustream?

soon! maybe this weekend

I put my phone away and started getting ready for the day. I had to go down and meet with Chloe and Nikki for a short meeting this morning. I put on a simple pair of jeans and an oversized dark sweater with a pair of flats. After tossing my hair into a high bun, I grabbed my purse then left the house. I pulled into the parking lot of the building and locked the car behind me. A handful of paparazzi were hanging around the building.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY CHRISSY

HOW ARE THINGS WITH JUSTIN

'Things are great thank you.' I said before hurrying into the building. I went right into their office and joined them at the table.

'So what was this you were asking something about South Africa or something like that?' Chloe jumped right into it.

'Well, I was wondering if maybe we moved a couple of things around I could possibly go see Justin at his show in a couple of days?' I suggested hopeful. They eyed each other, communicating without saying a word.

'I don't know Chrissy, we have a lot of different meetings set up and they're spaced out so you could have some breathing time and not be so overworked.' Nikki was the first to say anything.

'And if we were to move things around you would have to take a lot more during the day just to finish it all.' Chloe added in, hesitantly.

'I'll do whatever it takes and not complain.' I promised, 'so I'll be able to go?'

'We'll discuss that after you take care of everything, okay?' Nikki responded.

'Alright, let's do it.' I agreed.

~*~

It was bright and early the next morning and I had a ton of press stuff to do throughout the day. 'It'll be the corner house.' I informed Paul. I was bringing along my best friend Danielle to make things not so boring. Paul honked the horn twice and Danielle hurried out of her house. 'Hey!' She hugged me tightly.

'I missed you!' I cheered back.

'I missed you!' She repeated with a delighted squeal. We arrived to our first location which was some photo shoot. I was taken through hair and makeup then given some outfits to wear. Nearly two hours later I was finished and free to go. Three press shoots and appearances later I was collapsing on Danielle's shoulder in the back of the SUV.

'So. Tired.' I yawned.

'Two more to go.' Paul chuckled in the front seat. Hours later around 9 at night I was crawling into my bed to do it all over again.

~*~

'Hey mom. I'm on the plane right now. What's Rocky up to?' I said once she answered the phone.

'Jeff's taking him for a walk.'

'Thats cool. Thanks for taking care of him again while I'm gone. I don't know how he would've been during such a long flight and all that traveling.'

'You're welcome sweetie. When do you take off?'

'Here in a few minutes. They were letting a few last minute people on board so that kind of held us up.'

'What time are you gonna get there?'

'I'm not sure exactly when but not too late into the night so we could all maybe go get dinner after his show.'

'That sounds fun.'

'Yeah I better go now mom. I love you.'

'I love you too. Take a lot of pictures!'

'I will. Bye.'

'Bye bye.'

'I cannot believe I'm going to freaking Africa!' Danielle jumped up and down in her seat. As promised I finished all of my meetings and press appearances and in return I was going to South Africa to visit Justin. I was bringing Danielle along because she's been helping out with the boring interview stuff by keeping me company.

'I'm so excited!' I glanced back at Paul. Nikki and Chloe were making me bring Paul along as a precaution. What felt like forever we landed in South Africa.

'Does Justin know you're coming?' She inquired as we waited for a rental car.

'Nope. I told him I couldn't. It'll be a surprise.'

'Does he like surprises?' Paul joined in.

'We'll see.' I laughed climbing into the car once it arrived. We went to the arena for the show tonight and I went into Justin's dressing room.

'Chrissy!' Scooter exclaimed, 'Justin's at a meet and greet he should be in here in a few minutes.'

'Cool.' I smiled hiding behind his closet. 'Danielle you sit there and wait for him to come in.' A few minutes or so passed by and I heard Justin's voice in the hallway.

'Uh, hello?' He stared curiously. 'Hey you're Chrissy's friend arent you? Daisy?'

'No Danielle.' She laughed.

'Oh I'm sorry.' He pulled her in for a hug, 'how are you? I havent seen you since we had that double date thing. Have you seen Chrissy lately?'

'Yeah a few minutes ago actually.'

'Huh?' He inquired confused.

'Surprise!' I wrapped my arms around his waist. 'Hey there.'

'Chrissy!' He blurted clearly shocked but spun me around in his arms. I buried my face into his collar bone breathing in that cologne I missed so much.