If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-five.

It was 7:45 when I hurried down to meet Justin in the lobby of the hotel. He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hand looking around curiously, 'you're late.' he laughed kissing my cheek. 'I thought you were standing me up or something.'

'I'm sorry. Danielle used me as her own personal Barbie.' I took his hand in mine as he placed the roses in my other, 'thank you. They're so pretty.'

'You're welcome. And you look incredible as usual.'

'Is Paul off for the night?' He wondered opening the door for me.

'Yep.' I nodded climbing into the back of the car.

'Not so sure about that.' Justin got inside and pointed to Paul two cars behind us getting into the rental car. 'Its okay. I get it, they want to make sure nothing happens.'

'Maybe we won't even notice him.' I snuggled against Justin's arm as the driver pulled away from the curb. 'What are you gonna do when the tour's over?'

'Get back in the studio.' He answered through a laugh. 'I've been writing so much while I've been out and the fans keep saying they want more music so I'm gonna get it out there.'

'Oh yeah?'

'Mhmm.'

'Another album is another tour.' I murmured hiding my face in his arm.

'Not for awhile. Don't worry. I'll be around for awhile.'

'Good.' I smiled. We arrived at the restaurant and went inside. The entire building was empty, 'where is everyone.'

'It's just me and you tonight, and Paul.' He laughed pulling my chair out for me. 'Uh and the waiter.' He corrected himself.

'I like that.' I held the menu in my hands.

'So beautiful.' Justin muttered to himself staring at me.

'Well you look pretty good yourself.'

'Nice. You get so beautiful and I get pretty good.' He joked. We ordered our food and the waiter brought it out not too much later. 'Is that the chicken, again?' Justin looked up from his steak. 'You always get chicken.'

'And you always get steak.' I stated pointing my fork towards his plate.

'True. Lets switch.' He slid his plate in front of me.

'What?' I looked at him confused.

'C'mon. Give me yours.' He continued. I shook my head with a small laugh sliding him my plate.

'But I can't finish this all this.' I looked down at the huge steak and potatoes in front of me.

'I'll eat whatever you can't. Trust me.' He grinned and began cutting up the chicken. 'This is good.'

'This is too.' After finishing our dessert that we shared Justin fumbled in his pockets and pulled his phone out. I watched as he scrolled and stabbed on the screen. A slow song started playing.

'This reminded me of you when I was gone. So I listened to it basically all the time. Would you like to dance with me?' Justin stood and extended his hand out to me.

Come home to me.
Come home to me.
Back into my arms,
Home where you belong.
Come home to me.
Come home to me.
If home is where you are,
Then home is way too far away.
The TV light, blue and white, I just can't fall asleep at night.
Move over to the space you should be.
Even halfway seems so far, over mountains and diamond stars.
Everybody has their own way home.
Come home to me.
Come home to me.
Back into my arms, home where you belong.

'I have a song that makes me think of you too.' I grabbed his phone off the table once the song was the song was over. I went onto YouTube and typed in the song then laid his phone back onto the table. Justin looked at me curiously as the song loaded.

I never thought that you would be,
the one to hold my heart.
But you came around, and knocked me off the ground from the start.
You put your arms around me.
And I believe, that its easier for you to let me go.
You put your arms around me, and I'm home.

'Hey those are kind of the same.' We continued to sway even though the music had died down.

'Yeah they are.' I rested my head on his chest, 'you have that face what are you thinking about?'

'How hard I fell for you. I've never felt like this. Not with anyone. This relationship means everything to me. You're just incredible. And perfect. Whoever said no ones perfect never met you Chris. I love every little thing about you from your smile to the way you lose yourself when you're dancing. I sound so cheesy right now but I'm actually in love with you.'

'Really?' I blinked up at him.

'Yeah. Crazy huh?' He stiffed out a nervous laugh.

'I'm in love with you too.' I admitted barely above a whisper. He smiled cupping my face in his hands then kissed me hard.

'So you're sure you can't stay with me tonight?' Justin urged.

'I told you me and Danielle are having a girls night.' He groaned against my lips causing them to tingle.

'Fine. See you in the morning?'

'Yes you will.'

'Okay. Goodnight baby.' He kissed my cheek before heading down the hallway.

'Justin!' I called down the hall after him.

'Yeah?'

'You forgot to say I love you.' I playfully pouted. He walked back to me wrapping me up in his arms holding me tight.

'I love you, more and more every day.'

'I love you too.' I waved as he glanced back up the hall unlocking his door. I blew him an air kiss and he caught pressing his hand to his lips with a grin. I went into the room where Danielle looked up from the TV.

'Tell me all about it.' She patted the bed sitting up. I changed into a pair of pajamas and relived the entire night for her. We snuck out of our room and went down to the lobby getting the latest magazines and lots of different candy. A fan stopped us along the way back to the room.

'Is Justin around?'

'I don't think he's awake. He probably went to sleep.' I answered after taking a picture. 'Have a goodnight.'

'Thanks so much.' she retorted. We hurried to the elevator and slipped inside. We went up to our floor and back into the room. We sat down on the bed and dumped everything out on the bed.

'Did you hear that?' Danielle turned the volume for the TV down.

'No.' I shook my head not breaking my glance from the article I was reading. There was a scrapping sound coming from the bathroom. 'Okay I heard that.'

'What if its some kind of rodent?' Danielle questioned standing onto the bed.

'I doubt it. It's probably just Justin and Fredo trying to play a prank.' I rolled off of the bed, 'c'mon.' I signaled her to follow me into the bathroom with me. We walked inside and swung the shower curtain back which was empty. I opened all the cabinets and closet which were too empty. The door slammed behind us and the scrapping sound grew louder. I jiggled on the door but it was locked. 'This isn't funny anymore guys.' I jiggled on the door harder.

'Do you have your phone?' Danielle asked in a hushed tone. I shook my head in response shaking on the door. 'I left mine too.'

'What is that?' I questioned looking around for the reasoning behind the scrapping sound. The door rattled from the outside.

'Are you sure that's Justin?' Danielle whispered pulling me away from the door.

'I don't know.' I croaked out suddenly getting nervous goosebumps all over.

'You locked the door when we came back right?'

'I don't remember! I think.' The rattling stopped suddenly. We waited for what felt like forever before striking enough courage to open the door. 'Justin!' I knocked on his door repeatedly. 'Justin.' He stared at me startled.

'What's wrong?' He wiped the fresh tears off my cheeks.

'I-I think someone was in the room.' I stuttered still shook up.

'Really? How could that happen?'

'I must've left the door unlocked.' his hand went up and down my back rocking me in his arms. 'I need to tell Paul.'

'Maybe not right now. It's late.' he guided me into his room and Danielle followed. Alfredo was stretched out on the sofa looking at the TV. Justin sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me down with him. 'You're shaking.' he pointed out kissing my hands. 'Can I tell you something and you won't get mad?'

'What?' I moved back to look at his face.

'It was uh me and Fredo.' In that second Alfredo rolled off the sofa uncontrollably laughing as did Justin. I pushed Justin off the side of his bed and onto the floor. 'In my defense I didn't think I'd make you cry.' he stood from the floor and touched my arm as I pulled it away.

'How did you even do that? The sound and all?' Danielle inquired folding her arms across her chest.

'We planted a recording in the bathroom vent when y'all went downstairs.' Fredo couldn't stop laughing.

'Jerk.' I punched Justin's arm.

'Tell me you recorded all of it.' Justin looked at Alfredo.

'Yep. It will be uploaded on YouTube later.' Alfredo confirmed. I sighed relieved wiping my face.

'I didn't think I'd scare you that bad. I'm sorry.' He pulled me in despite me trying to slip out of his arms. 'Forgive me?'

'Yes.' I nodded relaxing in his arms.

'Can I just say I love how you thought someone was in your room and you passed by a 6 foot 200 pound professionally trained bodyguard and came to me for protection.'

'I'm going to bed.' I twisted out of his arms.

'One quick kiss first.' he pecked my lips gently and we left. As I was settling into the bed my phone lit up.

if you have any nightmares after that you know where i am (; - Justin

I laughed turning the lamp off and closing my eyes.