If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-six.

'Good morning my beautiful girlfriend.' Justin said as I sat down on his bed next to him.

'Good morning.' I repeated as he kissed my cheek before glancing back down at his laptop scrolling down the screen. 'What are you up to?'

'Reading some tweets from the fans. They love the video, Fredo uploaded before we finally crashed last night.' He pointed as he read his mentions on Twitter. 'And look it already has 100,000 views in just those few hours.'

'I still can't believe you did that to me.'

'You gotta admit it was one of my finer pranks.'

'Just so you know I will have to get you back for that.'

'You don't want to do that.' he chuckled shaking his head several times, 'you don't want to go down that road with me.'

'No, I think do.'

'You're my girlfriend. I don't want to hurt you.' He joked.

'I think you're the one who may end up getting hurt.'

'Oh yeah?' He raised an eyebrow to me.

'Yeah.' I nodded feeling his arms around me.

'Once you start, there is no turning back.' Justin warned with a sneaky grin.

'I know.'

'I don't think you do.' He murmured against my ear. 'Where's Danielle?'

'Um, sleeping.' I giggled as I felt his lips move from my ear to my neck, 'what are you doing?'

'You know exactly what I'm doing.' he kissed me sweetly and slowly.

'But Alfredo will be back soon.' I looked into his eyes pulling back from his lips.

'Nope. He won't.He's at the gym. Good try though.'

'Well in that case.' I rolled on top of Justin breathing right above his lips. Just inches away from them. 'We have plenty of time to-..' i paused looking down at Justin who was nodding his head eagerly.

'Yeah plenty of time.' he concluded smirking up at me. He tossed his hat off of his head and into the dresser. I used my index finger to trace the small seagull tattoo on his hip causing him to pull me back to his face.

'Welp, I gotta go.' I jumped out of the bed and hurried to the hall slipping out of his door.

'Chrissy! What the-! You are such a tease!' Justin shouted with a laugh. I stretched out on my bed waiting for Danielle to wake up. Hours later we met up with Justin and Fredo down at the restaurant in the hotel. 'Was that my payback for last night?'

'Nope. You'll know when I get you back. But that was funny too.'

'What?' Fredo wondered.

'Nothing.' Justin answered quickly as I watched his cheeks turn bright red.

~*~

Later that afternoon we headed down to the venue where we watched Justin do his sound check. Danielle and I stood amongst the other fans listening to Justin's Q&A. 'Was the video planned?' a girl behind us asked.

'Between me and Fredo yes. But the girls didn't know a thing about it. Come up here babe.' Justin gestured over to us. I linked arms with Danielle and walked up the steps standing on the stage with him.

'How'd you do it?'

'Um well they went downstairs in the hotel to go get some food or something. I used the room key went into the bathroom and put a recorder into the vents. Fredo hooked it up with his laptop and turned it on so they'd hear it.'

'Bring out Rocky!'

'Rocky's in LA.' Justin responded.

'Is it true Justin that you're doing a movie with Mark Wahlberg?'

'Actually that is true.'

'What is key?'

'Haha you guys are gonna just have to wait and find out.'

'Are you gonna be doing more pranks on tour?'

'Yep. Anyone can get pranked at any time. No one is safe.'

'Can you guys have a little dance off?' some girl inquired holding her iPhone up in the air recording it.

'Uh.' Justin laughed looking over at me, 'I'll lose. Do you want to?'

'Sure.' I laughed as well tightening my shoe laces.

'DJ can you put on a track.' Justin looked over to his DJ as the fans were cheering. Some random Rihanna song started playing as Justin spun around on his feet sliding across the stage. 'That's about all I have.' he continued still turning on his feet. I studied his movements then mimicked them once it was my turn. Justin grabbed me by my wrist and turned me in his arms. 'That's the end of that.' He laughed once again, 'next question.' Danielle and I stood to the side for the rest of soundcheck then joined Justin in his dressing room.

'We'll be back babe.' I stood from the sofa.

'Where are you going?' Justin stared up from the TV screen.

'I need to talk to Paul.' I answered.

'Oh. Okay.' he smiled before looking back at the screen. I grabbed Danielle and we hurried out of the dressing room. We left the venue and went to the car.

'Get those bags.' I opened the trunk before walking over to the line of fans waiting.

'Chrissy!' They beamed waving.

'I need a favor from you guys.' They all waited as Danielle handed them the stuff in the bags. 'We'll do this during Take You so be looking for the signal.' Danielle and I stood amongst the fans as everyone started finding their seats. Cody Simpson was on stage when my phone started buzzing in my bag.

i see Paul but not you. and i'll admit that i'm sorta getting worried right now. call me? - Justin.

hey im fine don't worry - Chrissy.

where are you? - Justin.

with Danielle. Don't worry I won't miss your show. I love you. - Chrissy.

Sounds good. I love you too. Stay safe baby and be careful - Justin.

I watched as Cody finished performing and they started setting up the stage for Justin's performance. 15 minutes later Justin was calling me. I didn't answer so I wouldn't blow my plan. He called again. Then again before he ran out onto the stage singing All Around the World. Danielle and I stayed close to fans hiding behind them.

Justin's Point of View

I sung and hit the marks for my dances as I scanned around for Chrissy. I glanced to the side of the stage where Scooter mouthed, "she's not here yet" why would she leave before the show? She left hours ago and hasn't came back. I hope she's okay. I called her right before I had to go onto the stage but she didn't answer once out of the three times I called her. Great. I needed her here. I needed to see her watching me. Close to the end of the show Chrissy still wasn't nowhere to be found. Paul rang her a couple of times but no response. I was getting seriously worried that she was hurt somewhere. I felt my jaw wobbled as I listened to the fans scream. 'Alright guys. This next one is called Take You.'

Chrissy's Point of View

I waved my light in the air signaling the fans. Justin walked to the edge of the stage where he was covered in silly string, glitter, and confetti. He looked down at himself stopping the song to laugh.

'Gotcha.' I pointed at him.

'My girlfriend turned my fans against me.' he pulled the string out of his hair. The audience clapped screaming feeling accomplished as did I. 'You got me.' Justin nodded, 'lets get this show back on.' he said before the music started back up and he started singing once again.