If I Was Your Boyfriend

forty-eight.

'Don't go.' I held onto Justin's bare torso who was sitting up in the bed listening to the alarm go off. 'Just a little longer.' he laid back down holding me as well after resetting the alarm on his phone. Twenty minutes later we both got up and changed. In the hallway Fredo and Danielle waited against the wall with their ears pressed to it.

'What are y'all doing?' Justin laughed.

'Someone didn't come back to the room last night.' Danielle winked while Fredo erupted in laughter.

'We didn't do anything.' Justin gave my hand a tight squeeze as my cheeks grew warm.

'Sure.' they teased.

'I think you would've known if we did. You would've heard.' Justin stated confidently.

'Justin!' I slapped his arm hard.

'What?' he grinned sneakily touching the place where I hit him. 'It's true.' Justin and Alfredo laughed bumping fists. I hid myself in his arm holding onto him. 'I'm kidding baby. Partly.'

'Just shut up.' I covered his mouth with my hand.

'Time to go to the airport.' Scooter came out of his room. We hurried to the van where Paul drove to the airport.

'Okay Chris your flight is leaving soon mine won't take off for another hour.' Justin rubbed my arms with his hands.

'Take me with you. I can sleep in your suitcase and be really quiet. They won't even know I'm there.' I buried my face in his collar bone.

'You don't know how much I wish I could.' he kissed my forehead snaking his arms around my waist.

'Will you call me when you land? No matter what time it is. Call me so I know you made it.'

'I promise.' he smiled squeezing me. 'I love you so so so much.'

'I love you more.'

'I love you more.' he repeated.

'I love you to the moon and back.'

'I love you to the moon and back times infinity.' he brushed his nose against mine for an Eskimo kiss.

'Today you love me more tomorrow i get to love you more.'

'I'll let you think you love me more tomorrow.'

'Fine.' I laughed giving in.

'The flight to Los Angeles is now boarding.' The attendant called over the speakers. I sighed heavily as the people around became to head to their terminals.

'That's me.' I looked into Justin's wet brown eyes. His lips quivered a bit as he offered me a weak smile.

'Crap.' He looked down, 'you're not supposed to see that. I'm gonna miss my girl.'

'I'm gonna miss you too.' I slipped my fingers between his. 'But just seven days and then we get to be together. So we can make it a week.'

'Yeah seven days.' he nodded, 'you're right. I'll see you soon.'

'See you soon.' I kissed him in return.

'Bye Chrissy.'

'Bye Justin.' I walked with Danielle and Paul boarding the plane. As we were being seated my phone buzzed.

Have a safe flight. - Justin.

Thanks! You too. Muaaah! - Chrissy.

Thank you muaaah - Justin.

Hours later we were back in busy Los Angeles and were escorted through the lobby of LAX by Paul.
CHRISSY HOW WAS THE TRIP TO AFRICA?

HOW WAS JUSTIN DOING?

I stopped with a few fans to take pictures before hurrying into the rental car that awaited us. 'I am so tired.' I leaned on Danielle's shoulder as we pulled away from the curb.

'Same.' she yawned. Soon enough I was walking through the front door of my house after waving bye to Paul.

'Mom!' I called out dropping my luggage at the door. Rocky sprinted jumping into my arms. 'Hey boy.' I giggled feeling his tongue on my cheek.

'Chrissy!' My mom smiled drying her hands. 'How was the trip?' she pulled me down to the sofa.

'Really good and so much fun.' I beamed happily, 'we had a great time.'

'Did I hear Chris?' Jeff emerged from the back room pulling me up for a hug, 'whoa you've grown since the last I saw you.' he joked. I went upstairs to my room and started unpacking my stuff.

~*~

It was three in the morning when my phone was ringing. I scrambled to answer it, 'hello?' I muttered not bothering to look at the caller ID.

'See I knew you'd be sleep.' Justin sighed, 'I'm sorry.'

'No don't be.' I sat up in the bed.

'Are you sure?' he hesitated.

'Yes.' I replied though a yawn.

'I'll let you get back to sleep. Just letting you know I made it. I love you Chrissy.' Justin said after we spent half an hour talking.

'I love you too.' I hung up my phone letting my eyes close once more. The next morning I was awoken by my mom telling me I had some meeting with the rest of the cast. I showered, got dressed, then drove myself to the meeting deciding to let Paul sleep in today. I grabbed my purse then stepped out the car carefully in my heels. As soon as I stepped inside I spotted my old castmates for the movie. Selena flipped her hair turning her back to me. One thing I didn't miss was her cold shoulder. Chase stared at me with an expression I couldn't exactly read. It was a mix of what appeared to be anger and possibly guilt. Chase and I didn't have the best relationship after the
run in him and Justin had back in the hotel's hallway.

'Chrissy! Long time no see!' Dani and Tracey hurried over to me for hugs.

'I know!' I retorted as the three of us found seats close to the front. During the meeting explained how we would all be doing different press events and talk shows. I was paired with Selena since we were the main characters for the movie. So we would be traveling from place to place to promote the movie which was set to be released in just a couple of weeks. After my mini vacation with Justin it was all going to be pretty hectic but at least he'd be finished with his world tour. As soon as we finished up, I slipped out of the side door and headed to my car.

'Hey, stranger.' Chase called as he headed over to his car.

'Hey.' I didn't make eye contact while I fumbled through my purse for my car keys.

'How have you been?' he wondered suddenly standing close to me, 'I haven't seen you since your boy-toy clocked me.' he scoffed, 'he's lucky i didn't decide to press charges.'

'I've been good, thanks.' I unlocked the door and climbed inside closing it behind me. I backed out of the parking lot looking back at Chase who had already got inside his car. Instead of stopping at home I went to Justin's apartment laying on his bed. I walked over to his drawers and kneeled down onto the floor opening it. There was a piece of pair on top of the stack of his tee shirts.

i know you all too well lol. help yourself anything you want baby. i love you - justin.

I giggled grabbing one of his shirts and ditched my dress. Once I got changed and decided to go to the room that justin designed for me. I hadn't been there since he left for the tour the last time. I glanced around taking in the perfection of this room. Somehow I managed to sleep away a good two hours laying in bed. I grabbed my bag and locked the door behind me still in Justin's t-shirt leaving the apartment. 'There you are!' my mom called looking up from the TV, 'I thought this was going to be a short meeting. Did you wear that?'

'No, no. After the meeting I stopped at Justin's apartment not too far from here and I accidentally fell asleep. I borrowed this from him.' I explained.

'Oh okay. How is he?'

'He's good, I talked to him at like three in the morning. He was letting me know he was all settled in.'

'That's nice.'

'I'm going to the Bahamas soon. How did you like it there?'

'It was so beautiful, especially at night. You're gonna love it sweetheart.'

'I'm so excited. This trip is going to be perfect.'

~*~

'Good morning you love birds.' I walked into the airport with Paul behind me. Garrett and Danielle
were cuddled up together in the corner next to a pile of luggage. Mostly Danielle's. Danielle left his arms to pull into a hug and he followed. 'Garrett you're so tall.' I looked up at him, 'oh this is my bodyguard Paul, Paul this is my friend and Danielle's boyfriend Garrett.' Paul nodded his head before walking over to the desk to retrieve my tickets.

'That dude's like a house!' Garrett exclaimed blinking at Paul. 'No one can touch you with a ten foot pole when he's around.' I joined them in the corner and waited for our flight to take off. Later that afternoon we landed in the Bahamas where I immediately spotted Kenny.

'Hey Chrissy!' he pulled in for a tight hug, 'how was the flight you guys?'

'Good. ' everyone stated in unison.

'Good, good. Justin's back at the hotel getting everything situated for you guys.' Kenny explained. I tapped my feet impatiently excited to see him again eventhough it hadn't been that long since I saw him last. We came to a stop at the huge Alantis resort where I hurried through the lobby, Paul close behind as well as Kenny, Garrett, and Danielle. At the front desk Justin turned in a red tee-shirt and a pair of blue jeans with red vans and a black beanie.

'Babe!' I beamed collapsing into his arms.

'Chrissy.' he murmed into my hair spinning me around. 'Hey Paul, Danielle. Whats up Garrett.' he said still keeping his arms around me. The man behind the counter slid two room keys across to Justin. 'Okay, one for Paul. One for you two. Chris, you'll be with me.' Justin handed Paul and Garrett the room keys. 'C'mon, you guys gotta see the view.' three workers grabbed our bags and followed us to the elevator. Justin unlocked the hotel room door and pulled me over to the balcony which was overlooking the entire resort and beach. The water was crystal clear with a scatter of families around here and there. 'I'm off today, what do you want to do first?'

'Swim!' I answered quickly. He laughed nodding his head.

'Okay, we'll swim. Let's get changed.' I bent over in my suitcase and grabbed my tribal aztec bandeau top and bikini bottoms going into bathroom to change. Danielle and Garrett said they would meet us there soon while Paul came but sat in a chair behind us. 'Get my back?' Justin handed me a bottle of his sunscreen. I rubbed my hands up and down his toned back, feeling him jump when the cold sunscreen came in contact with it. I sat in between his legs just watching all the other people on the beach.

'I'm gonna go give Paul my phone.' I stood onto my feet and walked over to Paul. Within the thirty seconds I was away some tall blonde managed to make her way over to Justin. I returned wrapping my arm around his protectively.

'See, this is my girlfriend. This is who I'm here with.' Justin informed her. Still she batted her eyes asking about his workout plan and how'd he get abs like his. I scoffed laying my hand on his chest hoping she'd take a hint.

'See you around.' was the last thing I heard from her before she attempted to twist off switching as she walked.

'I'm sorry about that.' Justin laughed, 'some people just don't get it.'

'It's fine.' my eyes followed her with every step she took.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry im so late.. ive just been really busy with the end of senior year and all