If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty.

I hadn't been in the Bahamas for more than twenty four hours and I was already stuck in my hotel room. Every time either I or Justin went to the lobby or anywhere else in the resort paps would swarm asking questions about Justin. Even on Twitter, my mentions were filled with pictures and questions about the rumor. More pictures surfaced, but none of Justin anywhere near her hotel room. So as far as I was concerned, she was a liar. 'do you need me to fly there?' my publicist, Nikki said into the phone. Nikki and Chloe had been calling me every hour since 8 this morning, when they heard about the news.

'No.' I stated quickly, 'it's fine.'

'Are you sure?'

'Definitely.' I nodded my head evethough she couldn't see me.

'Alright. I'll take care of things on my end then. I'm going to see if I can get these articles taken down.'

'What'll that do? Everyone in the world already knows. She's already been over all the online gossip sites and magazines. My Twitter mentions are full of her pictures with Justin at the club. I just don't see the point.'

'I'll see what I can do.' she insisted anyway, 'call if you need anything?'

'Will do.' I hung up the phone then stared at the Twitter app. I opened it then typed in Justin and Chrissy. I waited as the results loaded. You probably shouldn't be looking this up. When you search for something, you find it. Who cares what people are saying? My thoughts stopped when the results came up. I scrolled down the screen reading several different tweets about me and Justin.

didn't justin bieber do the same thing to selena gomez? don't follow her footsteps chrissy, leave him.

if you believe this girl you are so dumb. justin wouldn't do that to chrissy.

that's what happens when you steal someone's guy #karma

justin did not cheat on chrissy just shut already

justin and chrissy haven't been on since yesterday is anyone else worried? lol

justin and chrissy relationship is full of drama. #endit

let's not forget who actually got her here.

justin you hurt my idol, i'll hurt you. #sorrynotsorry

justin is a douche anyway.

i hope justin and chrissy don't break up

I pulled my laptop out and looked up Justin, Barbara, and Selena on Google. I clicked the first link I saw and scrolled down and let my eyes fall onto the paragraph.

Apparently, while Justin and Selena were first together Justin hung out with some model named Barbara. Justin, Barbara, and his friend Twist went out to the movies after Justin performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. Selena didn't like it one bit, and she ended it with Justin. They were split up for awhile, but eventually got back together not too long before I met Justin. 'I'm back!' justin emerged with two bags of food. He left awhile ago to go get us something to eat. I clicked out of article and closed my laptop by the time Justin managed to make his way over to me. 'You were looking at Twitter again, weren't you?' he questioned sitting down on the bed next to me kicking off his sneakers. I nodded slowly wiping the fresh tears from my cheeks.

'It just makes me so mad. How could she get away with that?'

'I know, I know. Just ignore it.' he pulled me into him wrapping an arm around me.

'What happened with you and that Barbara girl?' I blurted out looking at him. He sighed heavily covering his face. 'Was she better looking or what?'

'I didn't think you'd pay attention to that. I made a mistake, a bad one. I screwed up over a year ago but now everytime someone mentions me, everyone thinks of my biggest mistake.' he explained, 'but I swear to you, Chrissy I did not cheat on you.' I nodded my head again not looking at him. 'You don't believe me, I get it. I don't blame you. I'll see you later, okay?'

'Justin-!' I started as the door closed behind him. I stared the wall blankly, with a heavy sigh I looked down at my phone that was lighting up.

i just need time to clear my head before the show. i love you - justin.

love you too. - chrissy.

It was time to go to the venue and Justin still hadn't returned. 'c'mon Chris.' Danielle tugged on my arm as she stood with Garrett waiting to go.

'Yeah, I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't like it if you were late to his concert.' Garrett added in grabbing my free hand and pulling me to my feet. 'Let's go.' I followed them out the door and stayed close to Paul.

CHRISSY IS IT TRUE JUSTIN CHEATED ON YOU

CHRISSY HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS NEW SCANDAL

CHRISSY IS TRUE YOU ENDED IT WITH JUSTIN

CHRISSY WHERE IS JUSTIN

CHRISSY ARE YOU GOING TO THE CONCERT TONIGHT

CHRISSY HOW DOES THIS CHANGE THINGS FOR YOU GUYS

CHRISSY DO YOU BELIEVE THESE RUMORS

I clung to Paul's large arm while we walked through the door. I climbed into the bacckseat of the car covering my face from all the flashes. I felt the car pull away from the curb and soon enough we were at the venue. I walked into dressing room which empty, 'Scooter, where's Justin?' I called from the hallway.

'He's at the meet and greet.' he answered back. I set down my purse on his counter then headed to the meet and greet room. Security let me in where I stood to the side. A fan waiting in line asked for a picture.

'Sure.' I ended up going up the line using their phones and cameras until everyone got a picture. I slipped in between the next fan and spotted Justin. He looked up at him with a small smile before looking at the incoming fan.

'What are you doing here baby?' he asked once she was walking out.

'I just wanted to see you.' I shrugged looking at him.

'We'll talk after this?' he pulled me in for a hug before taking a picture with the next fan. 'Thank you.' he grinned at the fan.

'Okay.' I agreed slipping out of the door. I sat with Danielle Garrett waiting for Justin to finish up with his meet and greet. As I waited my phone started ringing, 'I'll be back.' I walked out of the side door to answer it.

'Hey sweetie, I'm just seeing what happened. Are you okay?' my mom said as soon as I answered the phone.

'Yes mom, I'm fine. It's not true so what's there to worry about.'

'Well I'm glad to hear you're having a positive outlook on this.' she retorted.

'Yep, I'm at the show right now. How's Rocky doing?'

'He's good. I took him for a walk not too long ago.'

'You're still meeting us in Hawaii, right? You and Jeff?'

'Yes. Brooke is gonna take care of Rocky while we're gone.'

'Okay sounds good. I'm going to get back into the concert so I'll see you tomorrow afternoon.'

'See you tomorrow. I love you.'

'Love you too mom.' I hung up the phone and walked around the side of the building. There was a group of fans who grabbed onto each other shrieking. I waved going back into the side of the building, 'hey Scooter, could I pass out the extra tickets tonight?'

'Yeah sure!' he handed me several pairs of tickets. I walked in front of Paul, who insisted on coming.

'Hey guys, do you have tickets?' two girls sat on the curb. They shook their heads no, 'you do now. And meet and greet passes so hurry in there to get a picture with Justin.' they jumped up hugging me tightly nearly knocking me to the ground.

'Thank you! Thank you so much! Thank you!' they repeated through cries. Something about making someone's dreams come true, felt so amazing. I ran out of tickets so I brought in some more girls through the side doors for the M&G.

'You guys enjoy tonight.' I hugged them all watching as one-by-one they went into the M&G room to meet Justin. I didn't have time to talk to Justin before the show because he was rushing to get dressed as Hot Chelle Rae finished up their set. Garrett, Danielle, and I walked to the crowd and slipped in behind some fans. We cheered Justin on during the show along with the other adoring fans. Halfway into the show, Justin came back after his outfit change with a guitar and Dan. Dan and Justin were seated on two stools at the base of the stage.

'What's this?' Danielle looked at me confused.

'I'm not sure.' I shook my head directing my eyes back at Justin.

'I want to play something for you guys tonight, it's new. Really new. I managed to write this song this afternoon in twenty minutes. Dan here, helped me out with the chords and we made something really great. But guys, like I said it's new so it may not be the best. Let me know if you like it though. Here's Don't Judge Me.' Justin said into his microphone causing the crowd to cheer before quieting down.

'You're hearing rumors about me.
And you can't stomach the thought, of someone touching my body.
When you're so close to my heart. I won't deny what they saying.
Because most of it is true. But it was all before I fell for you.
So please babe. Please don't judge me.
And I won't judge you. Cause it could get ugly, before it gets beautiful.
Let it be beautiful. Let it be beautiful.
"Was she attractive?" "Was she an actress?" But baby the fact is.
You're hearing rumors about me and saw some pictures online.
Saying they got you so angry, making you wish you were blind.
Before we start talking crazy, saying some things we'll regret.
Can we just slow it down, and press reset. (so baby)
Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you.
And if you love me, then let it be beautiful.
Let it be beautiful. Let it be beautiful.
Focus on things that are going to make us laugh.
Take me as I am, not who I was.
I'll promise, I'll be the one who you can trust.
So please!
Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you. (I won't)
Cause it can get ugly, before it gets beautiful. (So please)
Please don't judge me, and I won't judge you.
And if you love me, then let it be beautiful.
Let it be beautiful. (hey) Let it be beautiful.

Once Justin finished the crowd erupted in screams and cheers, I looked at the fans some were sobbing hardly holding onto each other while others hung on to every word he sung recording it all on cameras and iPhones. 'Woo!' they all cheered. I clapped looking up at him. His eyes scanned the room until they met mine.

'I love you.' he mouthed.

'I love you too.' I repeated.

'Thank you guys! Thank you. Now let's get this show on, what do you say?' And Justin finished the show.