If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty-one.

Justin's alarm echoed throughout the room around five in the morning the next day. I groaned covering my face into the pillows. Justin softly chuckled before moving the bed to get out of it. 'Time to get up.' he said rasply stopping the alarm.

'No.' I muttered pulling the sheets over my head. The bed shook once again before I felt Justin climb on top of me, 'Justin move!' I whined rolling over to my side causing him to roll off of me. Seconds later he was back tugging at the sheets, 'stop.'

'Get up.' he moved all of the hair out of my face.

'Five more minutes.' I begged tiredly.

'Fine, I'm getting in the shower and by the time I get out you better get up.' Justin laughed jumping off of the bed. My heavy eyelids didn't waste any time before closing again. The bathroom door closed and the shower water turned on. Several minutes later the door was opened again and the room smelled like Justin's body wash. 'Alright baby. Get up.' he poked my side with his phone.

'No.'

'That's it.' he laughed before I felt the sheets were snatched off of me and I was tossed over his wet shoulder. He set me down near the bathroom door with a victorious smile on his face. I looked down at his damp chest and abs, his lower half was covered in a towel. 'Like what you see?' he joked flexing his abs for me.

'I'm taking a shower.' I changed the subject grabbing my bag and heading to the bathroom. I finished up and tossed my hair into a high bun pulling on a tank top and shorts. I slipped my feet into a pair of dr martens then emerged from the bathroom.

'You look amazing.' Justin smiled looking up at me from his duffle bag. 'Ready for Hawaii??'

'Yes! I'm so excited.' I zipped my suitcase up and left the room with Justin. 'I wonder where Paul is.'

'He's down in the lobby with Kenny, they're waiting for us now.' Justin informed me. We knocked on Garrett and Danielle's door. Danielle cheerfully answered with Garrett behind hauling the luggage. I left Justin's side wrapping my arm around her shoulder as she did with mine while Justin and Garrett carried the luggage. We made it down to the lobby where fans were outside the hotel doors waiting. Once they spotted a glimpse of us they erupter with screams. Kenny, Paul, and five other big muscular men huddled around us.

'There's too many to stop today. Just wave, acknowledge them and stay close.' Paul pulled me next to him. Justin was with Kenny, Garrett and Danielle had to mean on each side of them while the other left first with all of our stuff. Justin kissed my cheek before stepping out in the madness. He waved to every fan, touching some of their hands and jumped into the awaiting SUV. 'Are you ready?' Paul looked at me. I nodded my head before stepping out beside him. I waved just like Justin and grazed some of their hands. Garrett and Danielle climbed into the car as well, and the security closed the door behind us. Fans slapped their hands against the windows screaming and flailing their arms. A girl got knocked over and the fans continued to jump against the car.

'Hey!' I unbuckled my seat belt getting out of my seat.

'Chrissy! Don't go out there!' Danielle called from the back. Justin failed to catch my arm before I could make my way out of the car. Paul jumped out of the driver's side but couldn't get through the mass of fans.

'Guys! Stop!' I demanded crouching down low to the ground grabbing the girls hand. 'Everyone move back!' surprisingly enough they all took a small step back which was better than nothing. 'Are you okay?' I asked her. She shakily nodded her head. I leaned down picking up her bracelet that read I Heart JB. I opened the door handing it to Justin and grabbing a pen out of my purse, 'can you sign that?' he nodded his head and quickly scribbled down his signature on the inside of the bracelet.

'Thank you so much Chrissy!' she wrapped her arms around me. By this point, Paul made his way over to me.

'You're so welcome, stay safe okay?' I hugged her tight before Paul securely placed me into the car.

'You could've been hurt.' he lectured pulling away from the car. 'when we get you inside, you do not leave. It's for your own safety.'

'Sorry, she was on the ground and I wasn't leaving her there.' I shrugged simply. Justin smiled at me proudly and happy.

'Thanks for treating them so well.' he pointed back to the group of fans chasing after the car.

'I love your fans. They're so sweet, like 99.9% of them.' I laughed. 'I'm still trying to win over the .1%.' Justin laughed as well bringing our intertwined hands up to his lips to kiss them. I leaned my head on Justin's chest wrapping my arms around his torso as his arm was around my shoulder. He held up the latest Pretty Little Liars episode on his iPad for me to watch for a ride to the airport. By the time I was halfway in we were pulling along side the private plane waiting for us. I followed Justin onto the plane and found a seat in the back. He grabbed a blanket and tossed it over our legs pulling out his iPad.

'Why every girl in the world obsessed with this show?' he asked with a small laugh pressing play again.

'Because it's amazing.' I stated not taking my eyes off of the screen. He kissed my temple before allowing me to watch my show in peace. Hours later we had landed in Hawaii, from window of the plane I could see all kind of bright colors. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the plane, there was a car waiting to take us to our hotel here in Honolulu. 'Are you off tonight?' I asked taking my eyes off of the scenery.

'Yeah, but I have show tomorrow night and it's back to LA right after.' he shrugged, 'but at least we have tonight, huh?'

'Yeah that's true.' I agreed. We arrived at our hotel where several workers came to get our luggage with the help of Paul and Kenny.

'Justin!' Pattie called out excitedly.

'Mom!' he lifted her in the air with a tight hug, 'I missed you so much!' Justin's dad, Jeremy and his younger siblings Jazymn and Jaxon walked over as well as Justin's grandparents. I hugged them all as they said good to see you again and how are you. Jazymn held onto my leg tightly as I held Jaxon in my arms.

'How are you two?' I smiled at them. My mom and Jeff climbed out of the car behind ours. 'Momma!' I beamed hugging her with Jaxon still in my arms. 'Hi Jeff!' he leaned down kissing my head telling me how much he missed me.

'Who's this cutie?' my mom took Jaxon out of my hands while Jazymn informed Jeff she just had a princess birthday party a couple of weeks ago.

'I can't believe they're all here.' I smiled at Justin.

'I know, it'll be nice to hang this one night with everyone.' Justin smiled back at me, 'alright everyone! Let me show you guys the rooms.' Justin pulled me along once again as we all piled into the big elevator. 'We have room 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 and 156.' Justin stopped in the hallway. 'Mom, 150. Dad, the kids. 151. Grandma and grandpa, 152. Jeff and Miss Thorton, 153. Paul and Kenny, 154. Garrett and Dani, 155. Me and Chrissy, 156.' Justin smirked pulling me quickly to our door. My mom, Jeff, Pattie, and Jeremy all let out a loud laugh.

'Justin and Garrett room 155. Girls, 156.' Pattie corrected.

'Sounds good to me.' my mom chimed in.

'Couldn't blame me for trying.' Justin handed everyone their room keys. Everyone went into the rooms to get settled in before we all met again on the beautiful beach. Justin, Danielle, Garrett, and I went swimming they all watched. Jazzy and Jax were playing in the sand, we even helped them bury Paul. People stood back and took pictures of us at the beach from a distance. After awhile we all went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Once everyone finished eating we went back to the rooms and got changed for bed. There was three soft knocks on the door, Garrett.

'It's clear.' he whispered slipping into the room as I slipped out of it. Justin's door was cracked so I slipped inside the door softly closing it. Justin sat on the bed watching TV patiently waiting.

'Chrissy.' he smiled pulling me down with him. 'I couldn't stay away from you.' he murmered against my ear making it tingle. I leaned up kissing him before feeling the blankets cover my lower half.

'I'm exhausted.' I snuggled against his chest. Just then there was a knock on the door, and it wasn't the knock we rehearsed.

'Justin?' Pattie called from outside the door.

'Uh oh.' I ran to the bathroom turning on the shower water.

'Hey mom.' Justin's voice rung throughout the room, 'Garrett's taking a shower.'

'I just wanted to tell you goodnight and how happy I am to see you.' Pattie said sweetly.

'I'm happy to see you too. It's not the same with you not on tour.' A couple of minutes passed for the door opened and closed, 'you can come out.' Justin said with a laugh. I rejoined him in his bed laying down next to him. 'Goodnight beautiful.'

'Goodnight.' I kissed his lips before falling asleep. The next early morning Garrett and I switched places before anyone was awake. Later that morning we all met downstairs for breakfast. Soon enough it was time to go to the arena. We all stood together in the audience watching and cheering on Justin. 'Good job tonight babe!' I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't even care about how sweaty he was.

'Thank you.' he pecked my lips several times.

'Ahem.' my mom coughed out looking over at us.

'Sorry.' Justin laughed releasing me.

'The already have the luggage at the airport ready to go.' Kenny informed us.

'Did they get ours?' Justin wondered, 'I didn't leave the key.'

'Oh, we didn't get that room then.' Paul replied. 'C'mon, I'll take you back now.'

'We'll see you at the airport.' we waved to everyone and were escorted back to the hotel with Paul.

'Justin hurry up!' I called to Justin, who insisted on taking a shower.

'I'm coming, I'm coming.' he called back. By the time finally made it to the car, Paul started driving. 'Paul, can we stop to get some food. I'm starving.' justin laughed. Paul nodded his head pulling into McDonalds. 'Want something baby?' I ordered a chicken wrap while Justin got chicken nuggets and large fries.

'If we miss our flight, I'm blaming you.' I giggled eating some of my wrap.

'They'll wait for us.' Justin stated confidently. Moments later - 'what do you mean they left us?' Justin blinked.

'Sorry sir, we couldn't keep the plane waiting any longer. There is a helicopter on sight, if you can't wait for the plane.' Justin looked at me.

'Told you.' I teased.

'We'll take it.' Justin informed the man behind the counter. Someone came and helped us with our stuff and escorted us to the small helicopter. I sat in between Justin and Paul holding onto each of them. 'It'll be fine.' Justin shouted over the helicopter. Thirty short minutes later we were traveling downwards. 'What are we doing?' Justin called to the driver.

'Something's wrong with the engine, we need to land so I can check it out.' he explained.

'Great.' I frowned covering my face.

'It'll be okay.' Justin patted my thigh.

'Everything is going wrong.' I sighed, 'first the bag, then they left, and now this. We'll never make it back to LA.'

'Let's just see what's going on. Maybe it's nothing serious.' Justin responded. We landed and all climbed out of the helicopter. 'Or maybe Hawaii doesn't want us to leave.'

'I wish we could've stayed longer, that would've been great.'

'Well, we may be here awhile.' the driver said. 'I'll have a car take you to a place were you can relax.'

'Okay, call me as soon as you get it fixed.' Paul said to him opening the door to the car.

'This is kind of a funny story.' Justin chuckled closing the door. I stiffed out a laugh shaking my head, 'c'mon you have to admit it is.' I laughed a little.

'I still blame you.'

'I'm sorry.' he held my hand in his. We arrived at this huge hotel that read Four Seasons - Maui at the top. Workers waited at the entrance to the hotel and handed us drinks and leis. 'Well that driver hooked us up.' Justin kept hold of my hand.

'Surprise!' Jeremy, Pattie, Jeff, my mom, Garrett, Danielle, and the rest cheered clapping their hands. I looked up to Justin who had a sneaky smile on his face.

'Justin! Did you plan all this?'

'Guilty.' he grinned.

'Thank you.' I beamed hugging him tightly, 'but I'm never getting in a helicopter again.'

'You're welcome.' he kissed my cheek.