If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty-two.

'You have to come and see the room!' Justin raved pulling me towards the elevators. We hurried inside and he punched a number and we were moving. He stood behind me guiding me down the hall by my waist. 'You're going to love it.' he dug into his pocket and got the room key. He unlocked the door and flipped on the light switch. A cool breeze swept over us as we entered the room. We passed the bathroom door and a small eating area then came to a stop in front of a huge bed. There was a even bigger glass sliding doors showing off the beautiful beach. The moonlight shined over the entire beach, making the water sparkle. I smiled amazed, leaving Justin's grip and walking out of the door. I kicked off my flip flops letting my feet feel the cool sand. 'You like it?' he smiled holding my hand as we walked towards the water. I nodded my head speechless at the beauty. 'The other rooms, like yours have nice views but nothing like this.'

'I can't wait to see it in the morning.' I finally spoke. 'Thank you for this. I love it.'

'You're welcome, baby. We couldn't stay not even a full day in one of the best places on earth.' he replied. 'Let's go back with the others.' he lifted me up bridal style grabbing my flip flops we stepped back into the hotel room. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his jawline. He grinned looking down at me, 'push the first floor.'

'There you are.' the others stood from the seats. 'We're going to head to bed.' Jeremy said holding a tired Jazymn in his arms.

'Us too.' Justin's grandpa, Bruce lifted Jaxon.

'Goodnight, sweetheart.' his grandma, Diane kissed his cheek following the others towards the elevators.

'I'm going to call it a night myself.' Jeff waved kissing my mom before walking away.

'Want to have a drink?' Pattie turned to my mom.

'I thought you'd never ask.' my mom laughed linking arms with Pattie.

'And I say, we, go for a swim.' Justin wiggled his eyebrows.

'I'm in.' Garrett agreed with a smile. Danielle and I looked at each other and shrugged.

'Alright, meet back here in fifteen.' Justin nodded his head once we made it back to our floor. I went inside the room with Danielle and changed in my neon blue bandeau bikini. I pulled on a cover up and pulled my hair into a high messy bun. I left the room where Justin stood in a white muscle shirt and a pair of green swim trunks. 'Is that new?' Justin pulled the blue strap poking from under my cover up.

'Yes.' I answered adjusting the cover up with a smile.

'Show me.' he held my hands in his. I quickly flashed open the cover up and closed it again. 'C'mon.' he laughed. I looked down and opened it again, 'wow. beautiful.' he kissed the tip of my nose. 'And all mine.' his grip on my hands grew tighter. Once Garrett and Danielle finished up we all walked out of the hotel's front door walking around the building. Justin held on to my hand leading the way through the dark area using his flashlight app. 'Watch your feet.' he looked back at me for a minute. I nodded as we stepped onto the beach. 'We're here.' I looked around at just a handful on the beach and they all looked like adults. We all sat our stuff down in a pile kicking off our shoes and hurried towards the water. Halfway there Justin lifted me up and tossing me into the cool water. I bobbed back to the surface looking at Justin hunched over with laughter. I covered my eyes sniffling upset. 'Baby, you okay?' I shook my head from side to side feeling his hand on mine. 'I'm so sorry.' I forcefully pulled him into the water with me giggling. 'You got me!' he splashed water on me. We splashed each other for a bit but then settled down. My arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he supported me in the water.

'Are your arms tired?' I laughed playing with his wet hair. 'I can get down.'

'No.' he responded closer to my mouth than I thought. I could feel his breath against my lips before feeling his actual lips. The kiss heated up quicker as each second passed by. 'Do you, uh, want to get out?' Justin whispered pulling back for a second. I nodded my head eagerly getting off of Justin's arms and looking around in the dark water for Danielle and Garrett.

'You guys leaving?' her voice called but I couldn't see her.

'Going to the room.' Justin answered back. I shivered against him as he wrapped the towel around us. He kissed my lips bending down to get all of our stuff. We hurried back into the hotel lobby which was freezing. Justin pulled me inside the room and laid down on the bed.

'You've ruined the sheets.' I poking his chest.

'Oops.' he laughed placing his arms behind his head to support himself. I looked into his eyes shakinng my head at his foolishness. As an impulse, I pressed my lips against Justin's. He immediately melted into the kiss as well. We pulled apart both out of breath, looking back into each others eyes. Justin's fingers played with the straps of my bathing suit top looking at me for any kind of signal.

'I'm gross.'

'I don't care.'

'I do.' I laughed letting him go. Justin sat up as well leaning over to the phone and pressing a button.

'Uh, hey, can I get some new sheets to room 427.' Justin said with a laugh. 'Thanks.' he pulled the wet sandy sheets off of the bed and tossed them into the hamper.

'I'm going to shower.' I got a fresh pair of night clothes and headed to the shower. I came back and Justin was sitting down on the floor beside his duffle bag. 'Shower's all yours.'

'Be right back baby.' he kissed my cheek before heading into the shower. I settled into the warm sheets covering my body. 'You sleepy?' Justin asked laying down beside me in the bed. I nodded slowly trying to hold my heavy eyelids open. He turned the light off pulling me close to him. 'Goodnight beautiful.' The next morning I woke up to Justin letting Garrett inside of the room. I tiredly fell into a hug from Justin, 'you sure you'll make it to your room?' he asked with a raspy laugh. I lazily nodded my head in response stumbling out of his arms. 'Just in case.' Justin lifted me into the air and carried me to my room laying me in the bed. 'See you later.' he said before heading out of the room. Hours later Danielle and I went downstairs to meet everyone else for breakfast.

'How'd you girls sleep?' Jeremy asked.

'Good.' we both answered.

'What's everyone doing today?' Jeff spoke up.

'Swim.' Justin chuckled, 'eat and sleep. Then repeat.'

'We were going go on a tour of Maui.' Pattie answered. 'You guys want to go?'

'We'd love to go.' my mom retorted with Jeff nodding. Soon everyone went their own ways leaving from the table leaving Justin, Garrett, Danielle and I sitting there.

'What do you guys say we rent a couple of jet skis and get out there on the water?' Justin suggested.

'I'm in!' Garrett instantly responded. Danielle and I shrugged nearly in unison. We all went up the rooms and changed into suits then headed out the resort. In the daylight you could actually see how huge this place was and so much prettier. Justin rented two jet skis then we went to the water to wait. An instructor took turns riding us all out onto the water and explaining how to use it. I climbed onto the back with Justin holding his waist tight.

'Take a picture!' Justin called to Danielle who was watching at the edge of the sand. She held up my phone and took a picture of us on the jet ski. 'Here we go.' Justin said to me turning on the jet ski. I held on tighter as we slowly started to move. Justin picked up speed gliding through the waters. Soon Garrett and Danielle joined us out on the water. He stopped in the middle of the water to kiss me. 'You want to drive?'

'No.' I shook my head back and forth. He laughed and drove us back to land after riding around for a bit. I collapsed on the sand beside Justin resting my head on his chest. 'That was so much fun.' I beamed.

'Yeah? You liked it?'

'I loved it!' I corrected. He smiled in response cuddling against me on the warm beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I WENT TO MY FIRST JUSTIN CONCERT ON THE THIRD AND IT WAS SO AMAZING. I MET JUSTIN AND HUGGED HIM ASDFGHJKL OMFG I WISH FANFICTIONS WERE REAL WELL ANYWAY ENJOY