If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty-three.

'Hey, how was the massage?' Justin inquired coming back into the room.

'Good.' I answered back to him not bothering to open my eyes. I felt his presence beside me before his hand was caressing my hair.

'Are you relaxed?'

'Yes.' I giggled enjoying him playing with my hair. His tender lips pressed against mine gently.

'I love you.' he whispered against my lips.

'I love you too.' For the first time in half an hour i opened my eyes to look at him. Justin was tanned making him even sexier. 'Someone's been out in the sun for awhile.' I teased sitting up.

'Yeah.' He looked down at his arms, 'Garrett and I just came back from shooting hoops.'

'Who won?'

'I did.' Justin stated victoriously. 'I owned him out there.'

'Oh did you?' I smiled at him. He nodded his head with a grin.

'Yep.' He answered. 'So, I was thinking we'd go on a date tonight. Would you like to?'

'Yes.' I brushed my nose against his. 'I'd love to.'

'Okay. I gotta shower first. I'm sweaty.' He laughed pulling his T-Shirt over his head. 'Meet you in two hours?' He said before walking out of the door. I got out of the bed and went to my suitcase pulling out the only dress i had with me. A knee length black dress that fit perfect in all the right places. I showered wetting my hair so it fell wavy. I applied my make up and slid on a pair of simple silver sandals. Danielle came in the room with Garrett behind her.

'Whoa!' She stared with a smirk, 'getting all sexy for Justin?'

'We have a date.' I explained with a small laugh. 'I gotta go meet Justin downstairs.' I waved and headed to the elevator. There was a man in a suit waiting in the hotel lobby with a sign saying Chrissy. 'I'm Chrissy.' I said to him.

'Right this way, miss Chrissy.' he gestured me to follow him. I climbed inside the back of the SUV and the door closed behind me. The driver got inside and began driving. About half an hour later we were coming to a slow stop. 'We have arrived.'

'Thank you.' I nodded and stepped outside of the SUV. There was a trail of roses petals and candles along side a trail. I slowly stepped one foot in front of the other. Justin was standing near a table dressed in a white dress shirt and a black blazer and black jeans.

'Hello there!' he pulled me in for a soft kiss.

'Hey babe.' I smiled against his lips wrapping my arms around his neck. 'This is really pretty.' I looked out to the ocean view not too far away. I sat across from Justin at the table holding his hand.

'So. I thought we'd do it a little different tonight. Here's some strawberries and some chocolate fondue.'

'Yummy.' I beamed poking the first strawberry and dipping it into the fondue. 'Open.' I pointed it towards Justin's lips. With a small smirk, he did as told and parted his lips.

'Mmm.' he smiled taking the next strawberry. 'Your turn.' I opened my mouth and waited until Justin slipped a strawberry into my mouth. We talked about our future and where we'd want to be in ten years time. 'I love you, so much.'

'I love you too.' I smiled at the guy of my dreams across the table. I loved Justin with every fiber of my being. I couldn't see myself with anyone besides Justin, I wanted him and only him. He leaned across the table barely kissing my lips causing them to tingle. We finished up and headed back to the awaiting car. We settled in the backseat having a little trouble keeping our hands off of each other. We made it back to the hotel where Justin pulled me along to my room. My arms were around his neck and his on my hips. Our kisses grew more and more needy as the time passed us by. I pulled him away from the door and down the hall to his not breaking the kiss. I unbuttoned the top buttons on his dress shirt. He pulled back with a small smile looking down at me.

'Are you sure?' he murmured softly. I nodded my head as we slipped into his room making sure to lock the door behind us.

~*~

Early the next morning I was woken by Garrett slipping into the room. I snuggled more against Justin's chest with his arms around me. 'Good morning.' Garrett sing-songed.

'Shut up.' Justin huffed tiredly. I embarrassedly hid my face in Justin's skin.

'I didn't say a word.' Garrett chuckled before going into the bathroom and closing the door behind him, 'let me know when it's clear.' Justin sat up in the bed with the sheets wrapped around his lower half.

'Good morning beautiful.' he kissed my forehead.

'Good morning.' I repeated wrapping some of the sheets around myself. 'Where's my dress?' I looked around the room, in a rush to get dressed. 'Can I borrow a shirt?'

'Do you have to go?' he whined holding onto my hand.

'I don't want to but I have to get back.' I slipped out of his grip and kissed him before standing up. Justin giggled like an immature kid, 'I'm borrowing this.' I grabbed Justin's dress shirt off the floor and hurried out.

'Well, well, well.' Danielle looked up from the mirror. 'Where have you been young lady?'

'Nowhere.' I laughed in response. 'I need to shower.' I changed the subject grabbing a pair of fresh clothes. It was only five in the morning and we were up swapping rooms.

'Hey Chrissy! Justin wants to see if you want to go scuba diving!' Danielle explained through the door.

'Okay!' I called back. After my shower I got changed in a swimsuit and a pair of shorts with a plain t-shirt. In the hotel lobby everyone was up waiting to go scuba diving. Justin sat on the floor playing with Jazymn and Jaxon.

'Good morning.' I announced to everyone sitting beside him on the floor.

'Good morning.' Justin kissed my cheek. 'Feel any different?'

'Do I look any different?' I questioned into his ear.

'You look gorgeous, as always.'

'What are you two over there whispering about?' Pattie giggled.

'Nothing.' Justin answered clearing his throat, 'everyone ready to go scuba-diving?' Outside there was a shuttle bus waiting to take us to our destination.

'Why so early?' I wrapped my arm through Justin's as we climbed inside.

'So we'll be done before 11:30-12 o'clock before serious winds come along.' He explained, 'at least that's what the guy said.' I sat in between Justin and Danielle as the car pulled away from the curb. Once to our destination we all piled out of the car and went into an office. We watched a short tape on scuba diving the received our equipment. Justin helped me set mine up then we sat on the edge of the wall where we were going to jump into the water.

'I'm nervous.' I admitted. Justin intertwined our fingers and gave them a squeeze.

'I'll be right here, the whole time.'

'Everyone be sure to stay close together.' The instructor stated before jumping into the water. Jeremy jumped, then Bruce, my mom and Jeff, Pattie, Danielle and Garrett. Diane decided to watch Jazymn and Jaxon while the rest of us went.

'Ready?' Justin turned to me standing to his feet and pulled me up with him.

'Okay.' I held his hand tighter and we jumped into the water. Immediately under water we spotted a variety of colorful fish. I smiled pointing out a turtle to justin. With the his life proof case he took a lot of pictures of us and the underwater animals. I held onto his arm, kicking my feet beside his as we swam beside everyone else. Soon we all returned back up and pulling off the equipment. 'That was so much fun!' I grabbed a towel and patted my face.

'We definitely have to do that again before we leave.' Justin agreed. We returned the hotel and I went up to my room and saw that I had several missed calls from both Nikki and Chloe.

"I have news! Call me!" Nikki said on the voice message. I hurried and dialed her up and waited as it rung.

'Hey, what's up?' I said as soon as she answered.

'Where have you been? We've been calling all morning long.'

'Sorry! We just came back from scuba diving.' I replied. Justin walked into the room and sat beside me on the bed. He playfully kissed at my shoulders and neck as I tried to listen. 'stop.' i muttered through a small giggle. 'What's this news?' I asked. Justin stopped to look at me waiting.

'You are not going to believe this!' she beamed.