If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty-five.

'I can't be gone for six months.' I shook my head from left to right. 'That's too long.'

'There'll be breaks in there of course.' Chloe replied, 'Chrissy- we get you and Justin are inseperable but this is an incredible oppurtunity for you.' Nikki nodded her head agreeingly.

'And Chrissy, Justin will understand.' Nikki added in. We finished up our meeting and I was free to go.

'Ready baby?' Justin smiled as soon as he saw me. I nodded my head slipping my hands through his. 'We can go get Rocky now.' Justin said excitedly. I half smiled as he opened the door for me. I got into the car and closed the door behind me. Justin started the car and typed in the address on his GPS system. 'Why are you so quiet?' he grabbed my hand with his free one and kissed it.

'I'm not.' I pursed my lips looking out the window.

'Yeah you are.' he replied. 'How'd the meeting go? Are you just too excited to speak?'

'No.' I kept my eyes on the window.

Your destination is on the right.

The nagavation system read off. Justin pulled along side the curb and cut the car off, 'let's go get em.' he got out of the car and opened my door for me. We walked to the door hand-in-hand, then Justin rang the doorbell.

'Chrissy!' my mom's friend, Brooke slung her arms around me. 'Is this the Justin your mom told me about?'

'That would be me.' Justin replied with a smile. Rocky sprinted out the door whining from excitement. I crouched down picking him up in my arms. He frantically squirmed in my arms licking my cheek.

'Thank you for taking care of him.'

'Yes, thank you so much.' Justin added in.

'Don't mention it, I love the little guy. Actually going to miss him being around the house.' Brooke responded handing Justin all of Rocky's things. We said goodbye then headed back to the car. I let Rocky down in the backseat as Justin placed his stuff in the trunk.

'So how'd the meeting go?' he asked getting on the highway to Corana, California.

'It was, okay.' I shrugged looking down at my phone going to Twitter.

ChrissyThorton: just picked up rocky i've missed him so much (:

'Just okay?' he wondered curiously keeping his eyes on the road.

'Uh huh.' I peeped out following some fans randomly.

'I need to stop over to check on my car for a sec, that alright?'

'Sure.' I agreed with a short nod. Nearly a whole hour later we pulled into the parking lot of West Coast Customs and Justin parked right in front.

'I will be right back.' he turned the air conditioning up and grabbed his wallet getting out of his car. I turned my front camera facing me taking a selfie.

ChrissyThorton: waiting for @justinbieber with rocky :p

I checked my mentions, following some more fans then put my phone away. Ten minutes later Justin came back outside with some guy covered in tattoos. They were pointing over at some car parked with other ones. The man waved over in my direction, so I waved back in response. Him and Justin slammed hands then Justin got back into the car. 'See that car?' It's a Cadillac CTS-V - and it's mine.' he grinned excitedly, 'he's gonna fix her up real nice for me.'

'You just love your cars, don't you.' I laughed.

'It's great because when I was younger I just dreamed constantly about having cool cars and I can go out and get em.' I leaned over kissing his cheek wrapping my arm around his free hand.

'I love you.'

'I love you too.' he took a second to look at me. I swallowed hard and exhaled.

'Nikki and Chloe told me that this tour would be six months because it's a world tour.' I blurted to him. He stared confused out the windshield.

'Say that again?'

'Nikki and Chloe told me that the tour would be six months long, since it's a world tour.' I repeated slower. His eyes met mine briefly before facing the traffic again.

'Really?' he inquired, shocked.

'There'll be breaks in between the months I'm guessing.'

'Well, at least you'll have breaks. I could come see you too since I'm off for awhile.'

'Are you serious?'

'Of course, baby. I told you that I'm going to support everything you decide to do.' he kissed my hand quickly.

'You're the best.'

~*~
I was in my backyard, practicing for the big audition. I only had three days left. 'Ugh.' I shouted looking at my reflection in the patio door. Just then it slid open.

'Chrissy?' Justin emerged from the house. 'Are you practicing, again?'

'What are you doing here?' I wiped my forehead that was now glistening. 'I thought you were with Za?'

'Nah. I thought you'd want to get some dinner since you were so busy this morning practicing and you're still going at it.' he walked and stopped in front of me, 'don't you think you're overworking yourself.'

'No.' I moved aside looking at my reflection again, mentally counting in my head hitting the first few dance moves.

'Chris.' he grabbed a hold of my hand, 'stop. just for a second. Come and get dinner with me. Rest up for the audition.'

'I'm not hungry.' I shook my head.

'You said that earlier, and yesterday.' he frowned, 'come on. You're gonna hurt yourself going too hard like this.'

'No Justin.' I unexpectedly snapped at him yanking my arm from him. 'Just leave me alone right now.'

'Fine.' he backed away from, 'I'll leave you alone. Come on Rocky.' he walked back through the house closing the door behind him. Seconds later I heard Justin's car door slam and the engine start up. I shook my head and stared at my reflection again.

'5. 6. 7. 8.' I counted aloud and turned the music back on. I hit all the steps again. Pausing to catch my breath. I reset the music and started again. As I was doing on of the spins, my feet fell right under me. I yelped in pain grabbing my ankle. I breathed going to stand up but fell right back down. After more than ten minutes I managed to hobble into the kitchen and grabbed a pack of frozen vegetables from the freezer icing my foot. I iced my foot for half an hour before putting the vegetables back into the freezer. I hopped to the sofa and laid down exhausted. Slowly my eyes closed. I woke to see it was dark out now. The cable box read three in the morning. I stood from the sofa, crying out from the pain shooting throughout my foot. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and shining the light on it. It was swollen and a darkish color. 'No. No. No.' I frowned frustrated. I managed to get up to my room and fill the bathtub up with warm water. I added some epsom salt and placed my foot in it. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. Justin texted me once saying he'd bring Rocky by tomorrow. "You're going to hurt yourself" I remembered him saying. "Rest for the audition." he warned. The audition! How am I supposed to do an audition with this foot in just two days?! It'll be better in the morning. I hobbled to the room and carefully laid in the bed.

~*~

'Chrissy! Justin's here!' my mom called from the hallway the next day. I gasped tossing the blanket over my swollen foot. It didn't get better overnight, it got worse. 'Chrissy!' she called again. Then footsteps grew closer. I tossed the sheets over my head as well, acting sleep. 'It looks like she's still sleeping.' she called back down the stairs before her footsteps grew faint. Hours later, she came into my room. 'Chrissy! Get up- you've been sleep all day long. Jeff and I are leaving to visit his parents. We'll be back tomorrow night.'

'Okay mom.' I muttered under the sheets looking at my phone.

'Bye, I love you and get up!'

'Love you.' I repeated listening as she and Jeff left. I kicked my legs over the side of the bed examining my foot. I went downstairs, slowly. I laid on the floor in the living room not able to hobble anymore. There was a knock on the door so I had to sit up, 'who is it?'

'Justin!' he called back confused, 'I have Rocky.' I struggled to stand up and ended up making a loud thump on the floor. 'Chrissy?' he jingled keys outside the door and unlocked it. I was starting to rethink my idea of giving him a key to my house. 'Baby?' he said rushing through the front door.