If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty-six.

I slid my feet under the sofa facing the front door. 'What are you doing?' Justin hurried to my side kneeling down beside me, 'I thought you were hurt or something.'

'Just hanging around.' I stroked Rocky's fur as he happily wagged his tail. 'And you?'

'Oh I just came to drop Rocky off, you were sleeping earlier.' he responded looking around, 'I'm guessing your mom left?'

'Yeah, how'd you know?' I wondered curiously.

'I was talking to her and Jeff earlier, they mentioned something about visiting his family.'

'Yep.' I nodded my head glancing under the sofa at my foot. 'So, if that's all you wanted-...' I started.

'Not really. I want you to be mad at me, I just care about you and I love you so much.' he sat completely on the floor. 'And I'm not leaving until we've made up.'

'Justin...' I paused with a sigh, 'I'm not mad at you. I'm just a perfectionist.'

'I know and that's one of the many things that makes me crazy about you.'

'And I'm sorry for being rude to you. I didn't mean it.' I apologized. A small smile snuck across his face, 'i love you.'

'I love you too.' he leaned over kissing my cheek before pulling me on top of him. My foot bumped the leg of the sofa. I let out a tiny shriek grasping tightly on his shirt. I hid my face in his shirt not letting him go. 'Baby?'

'I need to go the hospital.' I admitted fighting off tears.

'What's the matter?' he questioned. I slowly lifted my foot higher so he could see, 'whoa!' he gasped staring in my eyes, 'what happened? When did it happe- tell me in the car.' he said before lifting me up, 'do you need anything?' he asked setting me down in the passenger seat.

'My purse is in my room.' I replied. Justin nodded and jogged back into the house. Within seconds he was back and climbing in the driver's seat.

'How on Earth did that happen?' he questioned staring the car up and backing out of the drive way.

'I was practicing after you left, and fell right on it.'

'Chrissy! You should have told me or your mom or anyone! I would've took you last night.' Justin scolded.

'I didn't know it was this bad until this morning.' I bit on my finger nails. 'I should've, I'm sorry.' Justin lifted my hand and kissed it giving me a smile. We arrived at the hospital and Justin grabbed my purse then lifted me in his arms once again. He walked into the lobby causing people to stare at us. Justin sat in a chair with me on his lap in a corner away from everyone else. I rested my head on his chest wrapping my arms around his torso. A nurse brought over paperwork on a clipboard and pen. I filled it all out then Justin took it back over to the front desk.

'Are you okay?' he murmured to me. I nodded silently examining my purple foot.

'I guess I'm not doing the audition.' I frowned.

'Don't worry about that. Focus on getting better.' Justin kissed my forehead.

'Chrissy Thorton.' a nurse called after awhile. Justin lifted me once more taking me back to the room. The nurse closed the door behind her telling us the doctor would be in any minute. Before the doctor came I was taken for xrays. Justin waited patiently scrolling on his phone.

'Miss Thorton, I'm Dr. Allen.' he came in and shook our hands. He placed the x-rays on the board then turned out the lights. 'Well, you've definitely fractured your foot. You can see where the bones have been fractured, right here, there, and this small gap right here.'

'Am I going to have to get one of those bulky smelly casts?' I questioned.

'With a fracture this bad, I'm afraid so.' he nodded his head.

'For how long?' Justin inquired.

'Well I'd said roughly 4-5 weeks.'

'Great.' I sighed.

'What color do you want?' the nurse held up a variety of the wrapping that was going around the cast itself. I looked over at Justin for him to decide for me.

'The blue looks nice.' he pointed. An hour later Justin was pushing me out the hospital in a wheelchair. Fans and paps were waiting outside the entrance. 'Word got out.' Justin looked down at me. 'Excuse us. Excuse us please.' he slowly pushed me through the crowd. He then lifted me and placed me into the car once again. I waved at the fans through the window as they all took pictures. Justin hurried back with the wheelchair and then to the car. 'We'll go get your prescription first then maybe get some food, or whatever you want.' Justin pulled out of the hospital's parking lot. We went to Walgreens were we got my medication then Justin started driving around to the strip of fast food places. 'What are you feeling baby?'

'Um I don't know.' I shrugged looking at the variety places.

'C'mon Chris, I'm going to have to turn all the way around in a second.'

'Chick-Fil-A.' Justin quickly got into the side lane and turned into Chick-Fil-A.

'I know what you want.' Justin smiled as we waited in line. We made it to the window and the woman asked what we wanted, 'I'll take some chick-fil-a nuggets, large fries, and a large mocha cookie and cream shake. With honey mustard sauce please.' he then looked over at me for my approval.

'Am I that predictable?'

'Yep.' he laughed moving forward in line, 'I actually have a craving for a burger from in and out.' we got the food then Justin drove to In-and-Out burger.

'It's Chloe.' I held my phone to Justin.

'She's probably heard you were at the hospital.' I swallowed and answered the phone putting it on speaker.

'Hey Chloe.'

'Hey Chrissy, I'm here with Nikki and we have people calling us trying to get an exclusive story of why you were at some hospital? It's all over that you and Justin were seen there. What's going on?'

'I, uh.' I paused looking to Justin. He gave my hand a tight squeeze and nodded towards me. 'I fractured my foot from rehearsing.'

'Are you okay?!' Nikki blurted in the background.

'Yeah, but I'm not going to be able to dance for at least a month so there goes the audition.'

'There'll be other auditions, just get better.' Chloe stated.

'Are you alone tonight?'

'No, I'm with Justin.' I answered.

'Well at least you're in good hands.'

'Alright, I'll make the calls. Don't even worry about it. Call us if you need anything.'

'I will, bye.'

'See that wasn't so bad.' Justin stated looking over at me. I nodded in response opening my Twitter app. 'Yeah they're probably all freaking out.' Justin chuckled waiting to get his food. I saw on the Twitter trending topics both Chrissy and Get Well Soon Chrissy were trending worldwide. My mentions were filled with feel better, get well soon, and many we love you's.

ChrissyThorton: hey guys i just want to thank you ALL for your love and support. i fractured my foot yesterday but i am doing well now there is nothing to worry about!
ChrissyThorton: words cannot express how lucky i feel to have such amazing people like you guys in my life
ChrissyThorton: thank you thank you thank you thank you! now if anyone needs me i'll be eating and sleeping (: love you all!

Justin drove to my house and parked in the driveway, 'you could stay with me tonight at the apartment.' he suggested. 'I'll take care of you.'

'Sure Justin.' I laughed.

'Alright. Let me just go get Rocky. Sit tight.' he stepped out the car taking his keys out to unlock the front door. A couple of minutes later Justin was carrying Rocky out the house and the small bag of his things. He climbed back in the car and backed out the driveway, 'you gonna call your mom?'

'Yeah in the morning. They're probably just now getting there.'

'True.' he responded driving out the driveway. In no time we were at Justin's apartment. 'Wait for a second.' he said taking Rocky, the bags, and my crutches into his apartment. He came for the food and then finally lifted me bridal style pushing the door closed with his back.

'I can walk, ya know?'

'Yeah, why when I'm right here though.' we carried me up the stairs and into his room setting me down.

'Oh you've cleaned.' I joked looking around.

'A little.' he laughed as well. He brought the food in and climbed on his bed beside me and Rocky.

'You didn't bring my any clothes did you?' I looked up at him.

'No, do you need me to go back to your place?'

'No no it's fine.'

'Well I'll get you a shirt.' he said eating. We finished up and changed for bed. I grabbed the toothbrush Justin had here for me out the drawer and hoped to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, then tossed my hair up. I changed into one of Justin's shirts and then went back to the room. He was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head and no shirt on. I laid beside him resting on his toned chest. 'Get some rest.' he turned off the TV and then the lamp beside the bed. I was too tired to say otherwise.

'Goodnight.' I felt his lips press against my head as I felt his arms wrapped around me.