If I Was Your Boyfriend

fifty-seven.

It was the next day when I was going to take a shower for the first time with my new bulky cast. I grabbed a plastic bag from Justin's kitchen then crawled back up the stairs. I was careful not to wake Justin too early this morning. Last night everytime I'd wake up in pain he'd stroke my hair singing different songs softly into my ear. And I woke up more than five times last night. I crawled by the bedroom door to see him sound asleep. I borrowed another shirt and a pair of his sweat pants then headed to the shower. I showered pretty easily not getting any water down in my cast or on it. I dried off and attempted to get dressed. I hopped up and down in the bathroom trying to pull the pants over the cast. With a thud I fell to the floor letting a cuss word escape from my lips. Justin tiredly stumbled into the bathroom, 'Justin!' I cried snatching the towel beside me covering my lower half.

'It's nothing I haven't seen.' he took a second to smirk and helped me up sitting me on the counter. 'Be still.' he slowly and easily pulled the leg of sweat pants over my cast. I winced from the brief pain holding on to the counter trying not to fall. Justin finally got the pants past my cast and pulled me away from the counter trying to hiding his laugh.

'Thank you. I got it from here.' I pushed him out the bathroom and fixed myself. I tucked his shirt in then pulled it out a bit and tossed my hair into a ponytail. Justin was waiting outside the door and lifted me bridal style carrying me down to the kitchen.

'You know, you really should've woke me up. I don't mind helping you.' Justin stroked my hair after he sat me down in a chair.

'You helped all night and I felt bad about it.' I frowned looking into his eyes. He shook his head grabbing my face with his hands kissing me. He pulled back then kissed my cheeks, forehead, and nose.

'That's what I'm here for Chrissy. I don't care how many times you wake me up or how many times I carry you to and from the car or whatever. I love doing it and I love you, so please, please don't hesitate ever again to ask me for help. Okay?'

'Okay.' I agreed kissing his cheek.

'So, how about some breakfast?' he smiled standing up going over to the freezer.

'You can't cook.' I giggled standing up to take down the eggs from his fridgerator. Justin lifted me back up and sat me back down in the chair.

'Today, I am.' he pointed a finger at me playfully, 'don't get up.' He popped two waffles into the toaster while he scrambled some eggs on the stove. He started to burn the pan so he cut down the heat.

'Do you need help?'

'Nope.' he shook his head fetching for a spatula. 'Stay where you are.' the eggs finished and he dumped them out onto a plate. The waffles popped up from the toaster so he put those on the plate as well. 'Breakfast for my baby.' he smiled setting plate down for me. 'Syrup or jelly?'

'Syrup.' I pointed, 'and thank you.'

'You're welcome. I'm gonna go take a shower. Be right back.' he kissed my forehead and headed for the stairs. I ate my breakfast while I waited for Justin to finish showering. When he came down he was talking away on the phone. I took a second to admire him. He had one a pair of camouflage shorts, a black t-shirt, a Steelers snapback, and black hightop Supras. 'Alright. See you soon.' he hung up sitting beside, 'was it good?' he grinned happily.

'Yes, very.' I complimented causing him to smile bigger.

'See I cook.' he took the plate from me and placed it in his sink.

'Yeh yeh.' I laughed, 'who were you talking to?'

'My boy from West Coast Customs. My car's ready!' Justin cheered, 'wanna go with me to get it?'

'Sure. Just need to take Rocky out first.'

'Rock!' Justin called and Rocky trotted down the stairs wagging his tell. 'Let's go outside.' he opened his backdoor and followed Rocky outside. I slowly made my way over to the sofa grabbing my purse off of it. Justin returned the refilled Rocky's food and water dishes. 'Wait, I'll have two cars to drive back.'

'Call Za.' I suggested. Justin nodded and dialed Za up, then began talking on the phone.

'Alright. We're gonna pick him up.' Justin hunched over in front of me, 'hop on.' I took a small breath and leaped onto Justin's back. 'Bye Rock. We'll be back soon.' Justin said walking out to the car. We got into the Range Rover and Justin began backing up.

'I don't know how you're planning to get another car in here.' I stated with a small smile. Justin looked around at his red and black Ducati, his chrome fisker karma, and his matte black range rover backing out.

'I'll figure it out.' he smirked looking behind him as he reversed. We drove to Za's apartment not too far from Justin's. Justin honked once and Za came out. He climbed in the back closing the door.

'Hey bro.' Justin said turning around in the street.

'Hey man. Hey Chris.' he nodded his head.

'Hey Za.' I replied waving at him. Justin extended his hand out in front of me signaling me to hold it. I slipped my fingers through his free hand looking over at him. He looked down at me for a quick second to smile.

'Nah, none of that.' Za slapped our hands. Justin laughed taking my hand once again kissing it.

'Get a girl.' Justin joked. A full hour later we were in West Coast Customs parking lot. Justin got out first and came around helping me out the car.

'What happened to you?!' Za stared at my cast.

'I fractured my foot.' I answered looking down at it then at myself in the glass doors in front of us. 'I look ridiculous.'

'No you don't.' Justin said immediately lifting my chin. 'My clothes never looked better.' he kissed my forehead.

'Yeah I mean you pull it off.' Za piped in.

'Don't hit on my girl.' Justin pushed him with a wide smile. I bursted into laughter, feeling better. 'Come on.' Justin wrapped my arm around his shoulder supporting me as we walked. Front and center in the garage Justin's Bat-mobile was finished. It was the same matte black as his Range Rover. 'Wow!' Justin slapped hands with the same guy covered in tattoos.

'Wait- press that button right there.' the guy pointed to a small button close to the door. Justin excitedly pressed the button and watched as the door opened the opposite way. 'Like that?'

'The suicide doors!' Justin exclaimed.

'And check the back.' the man walked around. 'See that system? Highest quality! I know how you said you wanted something that sounded like the studio. You won't find anything better than that.'

'Wow, I'm speechless. It's nice. Way more than I expected. You did it again.' Justin and the guy with tattoos slapped hands again. 'It's ill.'

'Can I just drive this back to LA?' Za laughed as well as the rest of us.

'I get the first drive.' Justin responded. 'Thank you.'

'Come back anytime.' the guy replied. Justin opened the door for me and closed it behind me. Justin came around and got inside pulling aside his Range Rover where Za was waiting.

'Follow me to that gas station.' Justin pointed to a gas station across the highway. Za nodded starting the car. 'I'm Bruce Wayne right now.' Justin laughed leaning back in the seat driving out the parking lot.

'And who am I?'

'The most attractive girl in Gotham.' Justin retorted pulling in out onto the highway.

'I'm happy with that.' I grinned. 'Mr. Wayne.' We arrived at the gas station and waited while Justin filled up both his Range Rover and his "bat-mobile". He came back to the car and handed me a Gatorade. After pumping the gas Justin slid in beside me and we headed back to Los Angeles. 'Chloe's calling.' I said answering the phone. 'Hey Chloe.'

'Hey Chrissy. How's that foot?' she wondered.

'It's good.' I replied. 'What's up?'

'Well, I got a very interesting call today.' she responded.

'Really what about?'

'Well, the Teen Choice Awards are coming up and you were set to present as you know.'

'Am I not anymore?'

'Not exactly. The host have a conflicting engagement so they called asking for you.'

'No way!' I gasped tapping Justin's arm as he stared slightly ahead.

'Yeah, but it'll be a lot of standing.' she emphasized. 'You just got the cast so it'll probably be too much stress on it. You have a lot coming up so I wanted you to rest as much as possible before you're doing TV appearances, promo shoots, radio interviews, and red carpet premieres. So I'm waiting to hear back from your doctor, and if he gives it the go, it'll be up to you on what happens. But you're going to have to decide quick because they're waiting.'

'Alright. Call me as soon as you hear from him.' I hung up looking at Justin. 'You're not going to believe what Chloe just said!' I beamed.

'What?'

'They want me to host this year's Teen Choice Awards for some reason because the host had something that conflicting with the date of the show.'

'Wow! Congratulations!' he kissed my cheek quickly. 'Are you going to do it?'

'I don't know yet. Chloe's gonna see what the doctor says.' Justin was just as excited as I was about the news. We went back to his apartment lounging around with Rocky as we waited to see what the doctor would say.