If I Was Your Boyfriend

six.

Today was the last day of shooting for the music video. I showered and headed down to the set. Selena wasn't there today, Justin was sitting and texting on his phone. I sat in the dressing room when he walked in. 'Hey I didn't see you come in, how are you?' he stood behind me.

'I'm doing good. You?' I turned to face him. 

'Same here. What was up with that text last night?' he leaned against the counter. 

'Everyone seems to think there is something between us. I just wanted your opinion.' I shrugged. I looked at him. Why was I thinking about kissing him now?! He was just so kissable. 

'Is there.' he questioned.

'I don't know.' I stared at him. 

'Me either.' suddenly we leaned into each other. We ended up about an inch apart, i could feel his warm breath against my lips. A knock on the door sent us falling into reality. 

'Yeah?' I called. 

'We need you on set.' a producer called. 

'Okay.' I stood up and walked towards the door, 'you have a girlfriend.' I said to Justin before going out of the room. Filming was short, and we were finished.

'Thats a wrap!' the director called and everyone started clapping and cheering. I took off the clothes for the music video and got changed. Knock knock. 

'Who is it?' 

'It's me.' Justin announced from the other side. I opened the door and he walked inside, 'can we talk?' I nodded sitting down in the chair, 'what almost happened earlier was a mistake, and you're right I do have a girlfriend. The last thing I would want to do is hurt her. But honestly, I can't stop thinking about-' knock knock. Another knock on the door cut Justin off mid sentence. It was the assistant who had been holding my phone and purse.

'Thank you.' I smiled at her, 'I have to go. We'll talk soon though.' I turned to Justin, 'thank you for giving me this opportunity to be a part of something do great.' i gave him a hug before walking out. It felt like my heart dropped a little bit more with every step I took away from him.'its for the best.' I muttered to myself getting into my car.

Justin's Point of View

I stood there speechless as Chrissy drove away. I didn't want her to go, I want her. I've been trying to forget these feelings I have for her, they're just not going away. I know what I had to do to be with her. Buzz Buzz

Hey baby. How was filming? - Sel.

This wasn't going to be easy. At all. I got into my car and called Selena on the way. 'Hey, can I come over?' I asked once she answered the phone. She told me I could so I drove to her house. As usual, she greeted me with a kiss and ushered me inside. 'I was hoping we could talk.' we sat down on the nearby sofa. 

'Okay? What about?' she wondering facing me.

'About us.' I replied. 'Maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore.' I managed to say.

'What?' she stared at me shocked. 

'I just don't feel the same anymore.' 

'This is because of her.' she began to get angry. 

'Not exactly.' 

'Yeah, exactly. Before she came along, we were great. A few days ago, we were great. If its not that then tell me what it is.'

'I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happe-.' 

'You should go.' she cut me off. She walked to the door and swung it open, 'now.' I awkwardly walked out the door to hear it slam behind me. I decided to drive to Chrissy's house because I could not wait any longer. I got out the car, started walking to the door and turned back around. 

'What do I say?' I asked myself aloud. I guess I'm winging it. I knocked on the door and backed up. 

'Justin?' she glanced down at herself shyly. She had a baggy t-shirt on  with long rainbow socks. 

'You look great.' I laughed.

'Thanks.' she smiled a little, 'come in.' I followed her up to her bedroom and we sat on her bed. 'what brings you by?' 

'I wanted to talk. About me and you.' I looked at her. A small smile grew across her face. 

'What about me and you?' she repositioned herself on the bed. 

'I broke up with my girlfriend.' 

'You what?' she questioned as her jaw dropped.