If I Was Your Boyfriend

sixty.

Days later I sat on my sofa flipping through the channels for something to watch on TV. Upstairs, my mom and Jeff were resting from their trip they had. On MTV they just so happened to be showing Never Say Never. A small smile snuck across my face as I turned the TV up. A younger Justin was walking around Canada with Ryan, Chaz, Nolan, and Mitch. They broke off to the stage scene where Justin was singing with Sean Kingston. I went to my conversation I had with Justin earlier today.

hey just want to let you know i'm alright. - Justin.

are you going to get out of that apartment today? - Chrissy.

idk yet - Justin.

well i'm not going to push you. you know i'm here for you whenever. i love you - Chrissy.

love you too. - Justin.

i actually want to see you. anytime soon would be fine. - Chrissy.

There was about an hour break in between the conversation.

hey i'm on my way - Justin.

There was a slightly low knock on the door, 'come in.' I called out as I muted the TV. Justin walked in dressed in a pair of jeans and a bright blue t-shirt and he had his sunglasses on. 'hi.' I chimed as he sat beside me taking off his glasses.

'hey baby.' he leaned in kissing my cheek. Rocky ran in licking Justin's fingertips. 'hey boy.'

'How are you feeling?'

'Eh.' he shrugged, 'same.' I pursed my lips looking over at him.

'Justin, sit on the floor.' I pointed to the space in front of me. 'Please.' he lazily slid himself off the sofa and in front of me. I positioned myself behind him dangling my legs off the sofa. I placed my hands on his shoulders rubbing them.

'Mmm.' he groaned turning his head to look at me, 'what are you doing?'

'I am giving my talented, hard-working, caring boyfriend a massage.' I answered back. Rubbing my hands deeper into his shoulders. I slipped one hand down the back of his shirt feeling his tank top underneath. He slipped his over his head, leaving just the tank top, and laid it on the table in front of him.

'That feels amazing.' he tilted his head back to look at me.

'Just relax.' I leaned down leaving light kisses on his back and shoulders. 'I love you.'

'I love you.' he repeated. 'Baby?'

'Yeah?'

'Why am I on your TV?' he stiffed out a laugh.

'Well.' I peeped giggling turning the volume up. 'I like this movie?' for the first time in a little bit I saw a smile spread across Justin's face. 'Isn't it weird seeing yourself on TV?'

'At first it was, now I'm kind of used to it. You'll be seeing yourself on your own movie soon.' he responded. During the massage Justin continued to doze off. 'Here lay on the sofa.'

I moved aside into the love seat.

'Don't let me sleep too long.'

'I won't.' I replied turning the TV down a bit. Justin climbed on the sofa curling up and quickly falling asleep. I used my crutches and dragged the stool at the table to in front of the stove. I snatched a bag of noodles from the cabinets as well as sauce. I found some left over ground beef and rolled it into small balls while the noodles were boiling.

'What are you doing?' my mom inquired as she and Jeff came into the kitchen.

'Cooking for Justin.' I pointed to an unconsious Justin still on the sofa. 'I think it'll be a nice thing for him to wake up to.'

'Oh! Well we'll get on out you're way.'

'Could you maybe take Rocky for a walk? He hasn't been past the fences lately.'

'Sure, we'll be back in a bit.'

'Alright.' I said going back to making dinner.

Justin's Point of View

I blinked hard looking around, I was still in Chrissy's living room. 'Chris?' I muttered tiredly sitting up searching for my phone. 'Chris I told you to not let me sleep for so long.'

'Well, you were tired.' she called back from the kitchen. There was some incredible smell coming from there.

'What's your mom cooking?'

'I'm cooking.' she corrected, 'spaghetti.'

'That's my favorite.' I pulled my t-shirt back over my head and went into the kitchen. Chrissy had the table set for two and she was taking bread out of the oven.

'Sit over there.' she pointed at a chair.

'But your foot...' I started concerned.

'I'm fine, just sit.' she assured me. Slowly I sat down eyeing every move she made. 'Salad first.' she handed me a small plate of salad stiring the pot on the stove. Once we finished she took the dishes and then placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me with a seperate plate of garlic bread. She sat across from me taking a sip of her water. 'Let me know you like it.' I twirled the fork into the spaghetti before popping it into my mouth. She nervously looked at me from across the table. 'So....'

'i think you may have not been honest with me that day at the park when you told me you couldn't cook.' I grinned eating more. She relaxed in her seat with a pleased smile.

Chrissy's Point of View

'Thanks for that baby.' Justin smiled again from across the table. That's all I wanted in the end, just to make him smile again. 'For the massage, for dinner, and for being there for me.'

'You're welcome.' we finished up and I walked Justin to the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding him tight. 'I love you.'

'I love you so much.' we kissed each other goodnight and goodbye then Justin left.

~*~

'Hi. Chrissy? I'm Jackie- we talked on the phone.'

'Hi, come on in.' I moved back and watched as she bring tons and tons of clothes on racks inside. 'Wow.'

'Yeah, you're gonna be very very busy. Lots of events and appearances so you're gonna need lots of clothes.' Jackie was my new stylist and she was going to help me get ready for all the upcoming appearances I had coming up. 'I'm gonna need for you to try a lot of this on so I can see if anything needs to be improved.'

'This is a lot of stuff to try on.'

'It is, so let's go.' she laughed. I grabbed the first outfit heading into the hall bathroom. After five outfits I collasped onto the sofa.

'This cast is killing me. Do you know how long it takes to get anything over it?'

'Why didn't the give you a boot?'

'A boot?' I cocked my head to side staring at her.

'Like with the velcro and you can take it off and all that good stuff. Its way better than a cast.'

'I don't know. He was pretty dead set on the cast.'

'I would talk to him. The boot is more comfortable and you can manage more with it.'

'I'll look into that.'

'But for now, try these on.' she laid down a pile of dresses, blouses, and skirts on top of me.

'Ugh.' I playfully groaned hobbling to the hall bathroom once again.

'Okay. Before the day is over you need to put all of this stuff in the closet with you. And it stays there until you head out for all the promotional stuff.'

'Got it.'

'I'll be back tomorrow afternoon.'

'See ya Jackie!' I called grabbing some of the clothes from the sofa taking them to my room and to my closet. I finished up and pulled my laptop onto my bed with me. I signed onto Twitter and scrolled down my timeline. Off to the side I saw that Selena TCA Chrissy were trending. I sighed heavily and clicked the TCA link.

After injury- Selena Gomez set to replace Chrissy Thorton as this year's host at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards coming in one week. #CONFIRMED
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll be the first to admit that i'm not the best when it comes to titles anyway let me know what you think