If I Was Your Boyfriend

sixty-one.

It was barely seven in the morning when my mom and I were at the hospital. The doctor finally agreed that I could get my cast off in exchange for a removable boot. I had so much to do today, since tonight were the TCAs. 'Alright, Chrissy- if you don't wear this all time not including when you're in the shower I will have to put another cast on.' the doctor warned.

'I promise to wear it constantly besides being in the shower.' I nodded my head eagerly. With the help of a nurse the doctor removed my cast. 'Ah, I forgot what it felt like without having that on.' I ran my hand down my ankle slowly. I winced slightly at the touch.

'Yeah, it's going to be a little tender. Take it easy.'

'Yes sir.'

'No dancing, no crazy heels, no running, no jumping.' he dragged on and on with the list of things I couldn't do. Finally, we were allowed to leave after they found a boot for my foot. Jackie was right, this felt way better than a sweaty cast. I took a picture of my new boot and posted it to Twitter.

@ChrissyThorton: done with that cast! But now I have this boot. excited for tonight's TCAs! Tune in!

I stopped for a bite at McDonalds early this morning. Probably not the best decision but who cares. After I finished up eating a familiar dark SUV pulled up beside us. 'Long time no see.' Paul's deep voice boomed. I laughed getting out the car to hug him. We made arrangements that he would drive me to rehearsals for the TCAs and some other stuff that had to be done today.

'How have you been?' I smiled getting my stuff out of my mom's car.

'Better than you. This is why you can't be left alone.' Paul chuckled.

'Yeh, yeh.' I turned back to my mom, 'i'll see you later.' I hugged her goodbye then climbed into the backseat of the SUV. The windows were still tinted as before where no one could possibly see inside. 'I haven't seen this in a while. Are you ready to be back on the road with me?'

'Who else is going to make sure you get to things on time.' he joked. I laughed fastening my seat belt as the car started moving.

'We're gonna hit a lot of places.'

'I'm up for it.'

'Chrissy Thorton!' a producer for tonight's awards greeted me as I stepped through the door. 'How are you?'

'I'm good thanks.' I smiled standing close to Paul.

'Good, good. Let me show you where you'll be sitting tonight.' he led the way down to the front close to the stage. A picture of me was in the seat with my name under it. Beside me was Justin. Then a few extra seats just in case we wanted to bring someone.

'We're so close.' I pointed. We were right in the middle of the front row.

'Yeah, it's safe to say you have the best seat in the house.'

'Cool.'

'Alright so, tonight you're going to be introducing male artist of the year. Is that okay?'

'Yeah, perfectly fine with me.'

'Good, good. You'll be introducing the award by yourself so you'll just appear in the middle there and read the card. There'll be someone holding up cards so you can know exactly what to say. After you introduce the surf board to the winner, you just head back through that entrance right there.'

'It all sounds easy enough.' I replied looking at the stage.

'Its very simple. You'll love it.'

'I'm excited.' I beamed looking at the chairs.

'We'll see you back here tonight.'

'See you tonight.' I waved walking out the building with Paul. 'You'll be here, right?'

'Of course.' he nodded his head opening the door for me. I climbed inside and headed back home.

~*~

'Time to get ready.' my mom said in my doorway with a group of people behind her.

'Hi, Miss Thorton we're hair and makeup.' a woman introduced themselves. 'Or your glam team.'

'Hi.' I laughed sitting in my chair. 'Let's get started.' First they began with my hair and then they did my makeup. 'Wow. I love it. Thanks so much.' I held up a mirror to my face. 'Now to get dressed.' I went with a short black dress and one sparkly sandal since the boot wouldn't exactly balance out with a heel. I looked at myself through my closet's mirror nervous.

'Danielle and Garrett are here.' Jeff called from the living room. I grabbed my purse and phone and headed down the stairs.

'Chrissy!' Danielle cheered pulling me in for a hug, 'you look gorgeous!'

'Thank you.' 'I hugged her back.

'What time's Justin getting here?' Garrett inquired.

'I'm meeting him there.' I answered pulling on my dress.

'You look beautiful, stop.' my mom grabbed my hands. 'Do you have time for a couple of pictures?'

'Okay.' I stood in between Danielle and Garrett then smiled.

'You guys have a great night.' Jeff waved from the door once Paul arrived. We arrived at Teen Choice Awards and Paul dropped us off so he could find a place to park the car.

'Chrissy! Chrissy Thorton!' Paps called out taking pictures of me. I waved looking around for Justin. He had some meeting to go to first so he was going to meet me here where we'd walk the carpet together. 'Chrissy, are you happy that Selena is hosting?!' I turned my head in their direction then back to Danielle. 'Chrissy! Do you think you would be the better judge?!'

'Of course not. She's done this before. I'm all new to this so the better person is hosting tonight.' I said nicely. 'I wish her nothing but luck tonight.'

'How's the foot?!'

'It's good, thanks for asking.'

'Where's your boyfriend?! Where's Justin!?'

'You tell me.'

'Do you think he's acting out for attention?! Do you think he's out of control?'

'No he isn't.' I shook my head moving away from the paps section and towards the fans. I took a lot of selfies with awaiting fans then returned back to Danielle and Garrett. 'Do you believe them?' I muttered to Danielle.

'It's what they do. Don't worry about them.'

'JUSTIN BIEBER!' someone called out and the screams grew louder. I turned around to see Justin stepping onto the blue carpet. He was dressed in a pair of dark gray jeans, a black v-neck, and a black dress shirt cuffed past his elbows showing off the lower half of his tattoos. He had a pair of shiny black hi-tops and the watch I bought him for Christmas. Behind him, Kenny talked with Paul. He made his way over to me waving to people as he walked. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him causing another set of screams.

'Hey baby, you look incredible.' he kissed my cheek.

'You look amazing yourself.' I held his hand slipping my fingers through his.

'Hey guys.' Justin said to Danielle and Garrett. Danielle and Garrett stayed with Kenny and Paul who trailed behind as we stopped for short interviews and pictures.

'We're here with the beautiful Chrissy Thorton and handsome Justin Bieber also known as Hollywood's Hottest Young Couple. How are you guys doing tonight.'

'Hi. I didn't know we were the hottest young couple.' I giggled looking up at Justin.

'Yeh, that's the first I heard that too. We're honored.'

'Well of course you are! Chrissy is one of the hottest up and coming actresses right now and you're Justin Bieber.'

'Thank you.' we said in unison before looking at each other.

'Who are you guys excited to see perform tonight?'

'Everyone.'

'And Chrissy you were actually supposed to host tonight, right?'

'Yeah but doctor's orders its not good for my foot to be standing on it so long, and Selena is hosting so it doesn't matter. She's a good host so it's all good.'

'So there's no drama there with you and Miss Gomez?'

'Nope.' I shook my head. 'It's all good. I'm happy for her.'

'Alright alright. And Justin, you're up for Male Artist for the fourth year in a row! How does that feel?'

'It always feels good to be nominated at the Teen Choice Awards and then to win is incredible because its from the fans. And thats the best thing to me.'

'Chrissy, your movie is coming out in a little over a week right?'

'Yes it is. It comes out in about twelve days and I'm so excited.'

'Justin do you already have a ticket?'

'No, I don't but I'm definitely going to be there.'

'Hey I just noticed you guys are matching! Was that planned?'

'Yeah we thought we'd match today.' I answered.

'Before you go, how's Rocky?'

'Rocky's good, he's at home with her mom so he's just chilling.' Justin replied.

'Alright good! Thanks so much for taking the time to talk to us. And enjoy the show!'

'Thanks.' we waved going inside. We found our seats in the front talking to a few people on the way. Selena did this big number starting the show.

'I am Selena Gomez and get ready for the time of your life.' she smiled and the show cut into a commercial break. Justin left my side to go talk to one of his friends. From the stage Selena's eyes stared at me with a somewhat glare. The time of my life alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback? :)