If I Was Your Boyfriend

seven.

'You what?' I stared confused at Justin.

'Broke up with her.' he repeated.

'Why? When?' 

'I like someone else. Right before I came here.' I could not believe Justin and Selena were over and it was all because of, me.

'You have to call her! Get back with her.' I tapped his phone in his hand.

'Why would I do that?!'

'You like her. And she likes you.' I answered.

'Just listen to me, okay?' he took my hand and held it in his. An electrifying shock ran up my spine. 'I like you. I can't stop thinking about you. I want to be with you. No one else.' he stared directly into my eyes. I smiled looking down at our intertwined fingers and back at him.

'I like you too.' I beamed hugging him. 

'So, how about we go on a date tomorrow then?' 

'Sounds great.' I agree.

'It's kind of late, I better get home before my mom starts calling.' he stood up as his phone rang. 'and it's her.' he flashed me the screen before answering it. 'yeah, on my way home now.' I walked him to the door and opened it. 'I'll see you tomorrow.' 

'See you tomorrow.' I waved closing the door behind him. I looked out the window at his car driving away trying my best to hold back a squeal so I wouldn't wake my mom. For hours I could not sleep because of how excited I was. Tomorrow night, me and Justin would be going on our first date. Finally I found myself falling asleep. 'good morning!' I called flopping down at the table with my mom. 

'Someone seems extra enthused today, what's up?' she inquired setting a plate of pancakes in front of me.

'Someone has a date tonight.' I admitted, soaking the pancakes with syrup. 

'With you?' 

'Justin.' I singsonged laughing.

'I thought he had a girlfriend?' she raised an eyebrow at me.

'He did. But they broke up.' I explained, 'last night.' she stared at me taking all of this in.

'So, he broke up with a girl last night and is already going on a date tonight?' 

'Yeah, I guess.' I shrugged, 'could you just be happy for me?' i began eating my breakfast.

'I am happy for you. So, what are you wearing?' she changed the subject. 

'No clue.' I laughed. After breakfast I took a shower and laid down to watch some movies. BUZZ BUZZ

Pick u up around 6 (: - Justin

(: cant wait - Chrissy

I glanced at the time on my phone and it was 4:37 so I decided to start getting ready. I straightened my hair and applied my makeup then got dressed. 'how do I look?' i asked my mom who was flipping through the channels.

'You look very pretty.' she smiled as there was a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and opened it letting Justin inside.

'Hey you.' he smiled.

'Hey.' I replied. 'Bye momma.' we waved going out the door. 

'You look incredible.' Justin opened the door and I slid inside of his car.

'Thank you, you look great yourself.' I fastened the seat belt while he started the car. We arrived at a Chinese restaurant and went inside. 

'I'm really glad you agreed to come out with me tonight, I'm already having fun.' he spoke up as we were looking at the menu.

'I am too.' I responded. 

'21 questions?' 

'Okay, you first.' I laughed.

'Favorite soda?' 

'Root beer.' I gestured to the glass of root beer in front of me, 'favorite memory?'

'Okay, this is going to sound bad but when I almost hit you with my car.' he began laughing and I joined in.

'Haha were you texting or something?' I questioned.

'I promise, I do not do that on a daily basis. I was just trying to send the studio a message saying I was late. I pressed send and looked up just in time.'

'I'm glad you stopped in time.'

'I am too, got to meet you.' he grinned a little looking down. After we finished our dinner, I linked my arm through his as we walked down the street to his car. Paparazzi hurried up to us with cameras.

WHERE'S SELENA?!
ARE YOU TWO BROKEN UP?!
THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?!

I quickly slipped my arm out of Justin's and he glanced at me while we hurried to the car. We got inside and he started driving. The car ride was fairly quiet and seemed to past right on by. He walked me to the door and cleared his throat, 'i had a great time. And you shouldn't have moved your hand. It felt nice.' 

'I'll keep that in mind for next time. And I had a good time.' I smiled. He lifted my hand to his mouth and softly kissed it.

'Goodnight.' 

'Goodnight! I called after to him. I smiled at my hand and went inside.

'Have a fun time?' my mom was on her way up the stairs when I came in.

'A ton.' I beamed laughing following her up the stairs.