If I Was Your Boyfriend

nine.

After seeing all of the hate on my Facebook, I didn't even bother calling Danielle back. I ended up deactivating my profile, seeing how I never get on it anyway. Before I knew it, it was the next morning and I was at the Believe tour rehearsals with Justin. 'After this, wanna go get something to eat?' he inquired stepping off the stage during a break.

'That sounds great.' I agreed. The door swung open and in walked Selena, who still seemed upset. Justin stood and met her halfway.

'Here. It's your stuff. I have no use for it.' she tossed the box at his feet.

'So, you're not willing to talk?' he asked hopeful. She glared at me and back at him.

'Screw you.' she hissed and stormed out. He turned to me for some reason apologetic.

'I didn't think she'd be so pissed.' he sat next to me. 

'I'm sorry.' I frowned.

'No, don't be. You did nothing wrong.' he hugged me. 'plus, she'll get over it.'

'Okay.' I sighed.

'Better get back to rehearsals.' he hopped back on stage. I watched for the rest of rehearsals, then we left to get some food. On the way out, there were paparazzi everywhere. 

'Where's your car?' I asked.

'Few blocks down.' he pointed wrapping an arm around my waist. Soon we made it to the car but a paparazzi was standing in front of the passenger side door. 'Excuse me, we want to go.' Justin called to the man but he kept taking pictures. 'Hey! Could you move?!' Justin walked over standing in front of me. 

'I just want some pictures of you and your girl.' the paparazzi insisted. Before I knew it, he shoved the man sending the camera onto the ground into several different pieces as well as the man. 'You're an animal!' the man spat, 'just making me more money kid. If I were you sweetheart, I'd get away from this one.' he said to me. I stared from Justin to the man shocked. We got into the car leaving the man there. 

'Well, are you going to say anything?' he muttered staring straight ahead.

'Why do you want me to say?' 

'Anything!' he raised his voice annoyed. 

'I don't think I'm hungry anymore.' I said once he pulled into the In-N-Out parking lot.

'I'm sorry, I am. I was jerk to you just a minute ago, just sort of freaking out. This can mess up a lot.' he parked the car, 'I seriously did not mean to shove him, just move him so you could get in.'

'Call your mom, or Scooter. Let them know.' I got his phone off the dash board and handed it to him. I waited as he talked to his mom and then scooter. 

'We can get something to eat still or I can take you home, whatever you want.' 

'Let's eat.' I smiled. He nodded his
head grinning then we got out the car. 

'Justin!' a couple of fans squealed running up to him.

'Can we have a picture with you guys?!' a girl looked from me and Justin. He looked at me for an answer and I nodded my head. We all huddled together as a worker took a quick picture. 'Thank you!' they beamed.

'No problem girls.' Justin smiled then looked back at the menu. 

'I think you're way prettier than Selena, just saying.' one girl laughed.

'Haha thanks, but I don't think so.' I laughed. They left and we ordered our food. 

'I have a concert in New York City, this Friday. I'd love it if you came. We can fly there together, and back.' Justin turned to me.

'That sounds cool.' 

'You can ask your mom, or I could ask, or my mom could talk to her.' 

'I'll ask her tonight, kay?' 

'Hopefully, she'll say yes.' soon we finished and he took me home. 'Don't forget to ask!' he reminded me.

'Haha I won't, promise.' 

'Can I get a hug?' he inquired. I nodded trying to hide my excitement. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me tightly. He gave my cheek a light kiss then drove away.